Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2004, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Aurors (H/Hr): Zero to Gutter in Three Posts or Less! :D

A long long time ago there lived a boy named Harry Potter. He had this devastatingly tragic life, all made better by a loyal and trusting rapport he had with his best friend Hermione Granger. Little did they know, the loving friendship they shared would turn into something more because of course, there are some things you can't share without liking each other, and knocking out a 12-foot mountain troll is one of them.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Why the Auror way is the only way [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Reasons from SS:

Reasons from CoS:

Reasons from PoA:

Reasons from GoF:

And if that doesn't convince you, read our intro, browse the thread, read fics, have fun!

The Pledge of Aurorness

I pledge allegiance
To the Aurors
Of the Wonderful world of Fanforum
And to Harry and Hermione
For the love they represent
One Thread
Under Mods
Internet freedom
And liberty and justice for All Aurors!

• Honorary Aurors
[*]Mike Gerber: Three words...Barry and 'Ermine (May he post a lot, and live forever!)
[*]Caroline Rhea: "No! No! No! Its you and Hermione!" (to Dan on Harry's love life)
[*]Regis & Kelly
  • Kelly: (leans forward) How about the cute little girl that plays Hermione Granger?Regis: (also leans forward) What about her, eh?(Dan laughs and looks embarrassed, blushes, sputters a bit, shifts in his chair as Regis kept on teasing him)
    Regis: Huh, Daniel? Come clean, let's hear it. You'd like to put the cloak on her too, I bet. Huh?
[*]Dan: "Mind, why would I mind?" (on hugging Em)
[*]Emma: "Of all the people!" (when her friends say Hermione will end up with Ron)
[*]Rupert GrintRupert: "I was going to say I hope they don't fall for each other."
And my personal fave Rupert quote: "I'm hoping that they're not going to go and get off with each other. I hope J.K. Rowling kills Ron off before that happens!"(both on R/Hr) He really is a smart boy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[*]JKR: "Harry needs Hermione...badly."
[*]Steven Kloves: "Well, this one is an obvious one no? "
  • Our Auror Siblings

We Aurors aren't just obsessively fanatic pioneers who love Harry and Hermione. We are their kids, yup, products of elopement, mangos, broom closets, and too many strawberry margaritas.
[*]1. Belle_Dreamer or just call her "Belle"AIM:CirceBP[*]2. Sweetwater Gal AIM:LhsChrmd[*]3. Rubydh18
AIM:Rubydh18[*]4. WinterPolaris* or just call her "Floreta", "Flor", or "Flo"
mailto:aznauror05@hotmail.comaznauror05@hotmail.com</A> | AIM:aZnJsHLvR05 | livejournal:winterpolaris | b-day:Aug.22[*]5. roswell_charmed2000* or just call her "Shannon"
mailto:joy00002@uwp.edujoy00002@uwp.edu</A> | AIM: MuSiCcHaRmEdcHiK | yahoo:sj_charmed_2000 | b-day: Jan.26[*]6. ReboundedClyffie712
AIM:Charmedgurl15 (and countless other sn's!)[*]7. QueenAmidala01* or just call her "Ami"e-mail | AIM:QueenAmi02 | livejournal:teawithvoldy[*]8. AllAboutAliens
AIM:Jimmerswoman02[*]9. Gryffindor_Girl* or just call her "Rini", "Rininess", "Reena"e-mail | AIM:LilSweetieRini or mionegp | livejournal:[i]slytherindoll | b-day:May 31 [*]10. ABG* or just call her "Kieu" or "Q"
mailto:kieudtn@u.washington.edukieudtn@u.washington.edu</A> | AIM:abg042384 | yahoo:abg206 | b-day:April 23[*]11. Christiandmb
AIM:Cdmb79[*]12. Magicpillow
AIM:Jovalteenie88[*]13. Will,Nicole's Manwhore* or just call him "Will"
e-mail | AIM:KyoushiKun | yahoo:RoswellAndalite | livejournal:latin_lunatic | b-day:May 3[*]14. insane imagination
AIM:topazaqua312[*]15. Natalie
AIM:desertswinds[*]16. Majandra M.
AIM:MajandraMolino[*]17. AngelDevil
AIM:AngelDevil1257[*]18. *Niccin** or just call her "Nic"
mailto:coli21@aol.comcoli21@aol.com</A> | AIM:Coli21 | livejournal:niccin | b-day:Sept.21[*]19. Haebrethilien
AIM:LaurelinLKTP53 &lt;---She is pulling a Sarah [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [*]20. Shiri S
AIM:LizEvans51[*]21. LinzAngelBaby
AIM:]LinzAngelBaby [*]22. Christine
AIM:Calyse825[*]23. Megz
AIM:Emialimeg[*]24. Karla
AIM:KarmaKarwa[*]25. Hollytiger* or just call her "Holly"
mailto:cardinaire@alltel.netcardinaire@alltel.net</A> | AIM:JMB HKC | yahoo:hollytiger | livejournal:hollytiger | b-day:Dec 12[*]26. Behrlyawake
AIM:Velvet1113[*]27. Spikearrin
AIM:spikearrin[*]28.jk_d25
AIM:siriusjay[*]29.Jas
AIM:MiasmaCharisma[*]30. d&jforevr
AIM:Dashgurl17[*]31. Melpdreamer
AIM:Emmycuomo[*]32. Anck-Su-Namum[/b]
AIM:Gigania[*]33. D's Girl
AIM:runwaymodel521[*]34. Lizzie
AIM:GoodCrazyGirl[*]35. Marauder's Child* or just call her "Sadé" or "that crazy girl" [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]
mailto:MaraudersChild@TempestWolf.comMaraudersChild@TempestWolf.com</A> | AIM:MaraudersChild | yahoo:marauders_child | livejournal:guttervision | b-day:Sept 28
36. radamof
36. bianca
37. blue
38. spikes kitten
39. fishish
40. AJaKe
41. EmLo
42. JoeyDawsonBeliever
43. Chinadoll
44. The Pod Squad
45. jem?
46. Olga
47. liaso
48. ainjull
49. Buffy A. Summers
50. ballyhara
51. CO1
52. EiresChilde
53. bumpkin
54. Addie_P&A
55. Joshua
56. mad 4 it
57. Spikeearrink46
58. Eternity
59. Musicchild
60. Melodious 1
61. trixiefirecracker
62. misako
63. Harry and Hermione
64. LipGlossGirl
65. SSSilverrrZ
66. mcgirl
67. LizForever
68. Addicted to Harry and Hermione
69. Verbi
70. RoswellRookie3
71. Sandie
72. pinay_kaitlyn
73. Shannon/sweetcreeker
74. Holly B
75. Ice_Princess1326
76. Loz*[*]77. guerinschick* or just call her "Lisa
mailto:brml9@aol.combrml9@aol.com</A> | b-day:Mar.18
78. candy_goodness
79. Holly B.
80. Sillygirl17
81. buttefly_girl
82. treesharadia
83. kezdawson
84. Candy_Auror
85. Hobbes19
86. ~*~CCA~*~
87. Lissanne
88. Admiral Yellow
89. d&j4ever
90. Margarita Salt
91. DawsonsCreekFan9
92. AndiRose
93. W.Y.I.N.
94. pumpkin pasties
95. Verbi
96. autumn angel 01
97. HermioneGranger81
98. Canadian_Moocow
99. .h. potter & smallville fan
100. sillygirl17
101. WeSley0bSeSS0r
102. Chris (the girl)
103. tictac
104. Vanilla
105. Kate_A/C
106. Brazilian_Dan_Fan
107. II DTU II
108. texas_gal
109. xKrazyKremeSodax
110. Jessica
111. Lapis Lazuli
112. DjaLi
113. PhoebeAlyson
114. Nicole-y
115. KervyQT16
116. RooneyFan
117. LittleOwl42
118. Christina
119. Ale_Pacey&Joey_Lover
120. Holly bear
121. Natalyly
122. Princess Mandy
123. Oy_Angelina
124. Admiral Yellow
125. Butters
126. Meredith
127. Chiriru
128. Carolina Bell
129. JavieBot
130. Telli
131. chuppa_chup
132. RoswellDreamer5[*]133. Just Tracy* or just call her "Tracy"
mailto:TracyP1121@aol.comTracyP1121@aol.com</A> | AIM: TracyP1121 | b-day Sept 16
134. **nzchick**
135. LaraCroft01
136. Putzi[*]137. W* or just call her ermmm... "W" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
mailto:mrswitter80@yahoo.commrswitter80@yahoo.com</A> | b-day:April 10[*]138. Orber123 * or just call her "Jill"
mailto:Tripletz5@aol.comTripletz5@aol.com</A> | AIM:Tripletz5 | livejournal:orber123 | b-day:Aug.6
139. Lady_Hatchkoff
140. *trish* [*]141. Intrceptr350* or just call her "Kathy"
mailto:xena49_@hotmail.comxena49_@hotmail.com</A> | yahoo:Intrceptr350 | b-day:Nov.2
142. pixie_89
143. Lady Aeryn
144. 2Cute4U
145. Persephone Pixie
146. PrincessKate24
147. ecinaj0823
148. Vera
149. hockeydiva
150. mione291
151. Kim
152. HappyToast8
153. Spikes_slayer
154. Balrog of Tornados
155. akscully
156. legorliluver
157.RavenClaw233
158. FairyChica78
159. *Ledi*
160. Kat B
162. ~*EverwoodGirl1312*~ ~Nicole
163. SweetTooth
164. wb_gal005 (Michelle) ~ MiLkIt 321 (AIM)[*]165. Clash City Rocker* or just call her "Layne"
e-mail | AIM:skittlegrl111987/shutupopie/Morgendorffer19 | livejournal:fitzrivera | b-day:Nov.19
166. Cleveland Rocks
167. Heero Yuy
168. fingerless - Amy
179. spikearrin
170. *Rianna*
171. CherryChica87
172. *_*Nanda*_*
173. Gardenia
174. angel/ cordy forever
175. Orli'sGirlMate[*]176. dixieland_dreamer* or just call her "Jenna"
mailto:brown_eyes9802@hotmail.combrown_eyes9802@hotmail.com</A> | AIM:JennaH425 | b-day:April 25
177. quirkygrrl[*]178. Sharon86* or just call her "Sharon"
mailto:lunetita86@hotmail.comlunetita86@hotmail.com</A> | b-day:Nov 18[*]179. ~-Sarah-~* or just call her "Sarah"
mailto:dreamer_684@hotmail.comdreamer_684@hotmail.com</A> | b-day:Nov.29[*]180. Little Tiger
mailto:autumnrain07@yahoo.comautumnrain07@yahoo.com</A> | AIM:littletiger675 | b-day: Sept.10[*]181. dawnie@* or just call her "Dawnie"
mailto:joey_potter23@hotmail.comjoey_potter23@hotmail.com</A> | livejournal:dawnie05 | b-day: May 6
182. Lyndsi
183. X5 101[*]184. haylz80* or just call her "Haylz"
e-mail | AIM:Haylzee | livejournal:haylzee | b-day:April 28[*]185. Angelic_Auror or just call her "Catrina" or "Cat"
mailto:QueenC090986@aol.comQueenC090986@aol.com</A> | AIM:QueenC090986 | b-day:Sept.9[*]186. The all new CherryPixie* or just call her "Jen"
mailto:jennythepixie@hotmail.comjennythepixie@hotmail.com</A> | livejournal:chocolatepixie | b-day:JUne 19[*]187. ~* coconut ice *~* or just call her "Tina"
e-mail | B-day:May 24
188. jessica1978[*]189. Nadhip* or just call her "Hipatia"
mailto:ruhyp07@yahoo.comruhyp07@yahoo.com</A> | AIM:INRI85 | b-day:Feb.3[*]190. pacifierrocks* or just call her "Shannon"
mailto:dvlsplygrnd2003@yahoo.comdvlsplygrnd2003@yahoo.com</A> | AIM:smfombis | b-day:June 13[*]191. heaven85*
mailto:heaven85hk@yahoo.com.hkheaven85hk@yahoo.com.hk</A> | b-day:Oct.29[*]192. -Delilah-* or just call her "Delilah"
mailto:KT_Lou_82@yahoo.comKT_Lou_82@yahoo.com</A> | yahoo:KT_Lou_82 | b-day:Mar.26[*]193. wafball* or just call her "Rosi"
mailto:wafball@yahoo.com.auwafball@yahoo.com.au</A> | b-day:Dec.7
194. Fred Weasley Mistress[*]195. argel* or just call her "Argel"
mailto:argel39@hotmail.comargel39@hotmail.com</A> | yahoo:argel39 | livejournal:argel39 | b-day:Sept.29
196. lleykian
197. PrincessKate24[*]198. Lady_Hatchkoff or just call "Liv
mailto:livia_malfoy@hotmail.comlivia_malfoy@hotmail.com</A> | AIM:XxBoNeQuiCHaxX | yahoo:liviotinha_88 | livejournal:liv347 | b-day:Oct.3
199. buffy07
200. MichaelVartanIsSexy

• Fanfic
Well, lets face it. Here we are, in our billionth year of waiting for JKR to finish Book 6. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] To pass the time away, we Aurors love to explore the ways in which other talented Aurors of the fanon world picture the union of the lovely Harry and Hermione. Its fun, read 'em!

Check out:

SchnoogleAstronomy Towerff.net
Pumpkin Pie ArchiveFiction Alley Park H/Hr Fic ThreadThe Pumpkin PatchH/Hr Shippers AnonymousPoU Yahoo GroupsPGW IndustriesHermione's WorldH/Hr Ficlet Thread 1H/Hr Ficlet Thread 2snitchfiction.netPortkeyPP.org

At all these sites you will find a glorious amount of fic. If you want specific recs, just ask and we'll be happy to oblige!

• Auror Art

Click the link to see fabulously delicious Auror art from the talented people of Aurorland.

Crossing the Line Undrawn
All Auror art was sent there for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

• Auror FanFlicks

Join the Aurors yahoo!group to have access to the biggest collection of H/Hr fan made movies & music videos to be found anywhere. Satiate your hunger for the squee enducing H/Hr moments that are sure to come with the latest movie, watch the FanFlicks made by our very own über filmakers! Ü

If you are one of those talented people who has made a video and would want your works to be hosted or linked, e-mail mailto:MaraudersChild@TempestWolf.comMaraudersChild@TempestWolf.com</A> or upload them to the "Files" section of Aurors.

After all that, are you still reluctant about Aurordom? Worried about Ron, and Ginny, and Draco are you? Well, I dunno about Uncle Ron (who is quite the thread pimp), but Uncle Draco and Aunt Gin have their own thread. Its called the Fire and Ice thread, I highly suggest you check it out.

And if you are feeling particularly gutter, fo visit the Guttery Canon Quotes. They're fun! (And oh so true...)

And after all that, if you still think Aurordom isn't meant for you, don't worry about it!
This is the way out.

And for those of you intelligent ones who have decided to stay, sit back, relax, have yourself a Strawberry Margarita and enjoy it here! This is your home, with Mum and Dad and your Auror Sibs! And if you want your name on the list, remember...bugger the person posting this intro.

**Thanks Mel, Ruby, and Jane, for the banners. To quote Dumbledore "You can never have enough banners." All right, he said, "You can never have enough socks," but alas, close enough.

BIGGER is better!

Disclaimer: No Ron Weasleys were hurt in the making of this thread.

*~*~*~*~*

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]

[ 03-24-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
* Marauder's Child * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Am I first to post? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I am! Wow, that is a first. Anyway...

Sade: Thanks for getting us started. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and

argel: Thanks for the utterly perfect title! What is that, two titles in a row from you? You're on a roll! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

BTW - I was wondering if we had "Reasons" from OotP. I see there's reasons from the first four books.

ETA: [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Sorry, Sade, should've let you get the recap in as the first post... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I just wanted to post real quick before I went off for some lunch.

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited -Delilah- ]
-Delilah- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 02:14 PM
Loyal Fan

previous thread found here

thread title courtesy of the lovely Argel!

She is on a roll!

::stops the OOmpa Loompas from rolling Argel out of the factory, ermmmm... I mean, thread::

Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-do
I have another puzzle for you

::gets bribed with a bar of chocolate::

::lets go of Argel::

Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-da-dee
If you are wise, you'll listen to me

::gets out her chocolatey daze::
Chocolate... yum!

Aaaaanyway, during the course of the previous thread
(in other words: one week ago )

We got the news that WB is going to realease the new trailer of PoA on March 26 right in front of Scooby Doo 2.

Unfortunately for them ::insert smug look here::
some kindhearted fans who were able to get sneak peaks of it decided to share their wealth with the rest of the fandom.

Upon learning about this, WB immediately requested that the fansites remove them, well, bah! too late ::eeeevil laugh::
I already got a hold of it... and I wanna share! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Aurors, lurkers, fellow Harry Potter rabid fan, heck, anybody who hasn't seen the stolen PoA trailer, right click this and "save target as"

::prays that WB is not watching this thread::

To those of you who are too lazy to download it,
(good grief! it would only take 2 1/2 minites of your time to download & then view it you know, you sad miserable lazy bum!) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Here's a better transcript than the one provided by HPANA a while ago.

Why is it better, you ask? [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

Well, because this one is more detailed, describing each scene a bit more... plus there's that added bonus of relaying the information in an unbiased way (no 'shippy undertone)

Here's my favorite part:
  • The shot of Hermione and Ron "holding hands", and then looking all disgusted at it. They aren't really holding hands, but I suppose it's close enough.

Please note the word disgusted [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and They aren't really holding hands ::LMAO::

And here are some screencaps and THIS rabid Auror's take on the scenes

TIMETURNER SCENE:

Hermione: Come here, Harry, I need to show you something...
*Hermione looks at Harry, notices where he is looking at*
Hermione: Harry, this is a timeturner...
I would appreciate it if you would look at it and not my chest...

Lisa (guerinschick) has this to say regarding the picture:
I think Dan could've gotten a little closer, don't you?

hmmmm... that's a good point Lisa.
We would've wanted him to get a little, ok, a lot closer... BUT I think that little distance was necessary, you know...
If he gets any closer, he won't be able to check out Emma!Hermione's chest

But, seriously, look closely, where is he staring at?
The timeturner?
Uhmmm..... no.
Her hands?
Definitely not.

His eyes are looking at her chest.
*nods*
And nobody could tell me otherwise! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Now, here's something to think about: look closely, Harry already has the Timeturner's chain around his neck, and Hermione is just about to put the chain around her neck...
but the remaining chain is not that long [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
::giggles::
When they manage to put the chain around both their necks, they'd be too close for comfort... I might have to cover the eyes of the little kiddies I'd be watching the movie with!

They should flash a warning before that scene:
Not for very young children. Parents are advised to cover the children's little eyes to preserve their innocence.::nods::

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Is everyone sitting?
If you're not, please take a seat, and brace yourselves...

My fellow Aurors... ready?
on the count of three...
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

THE ride of the summer:

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

No wonder Daniel was excited about the Hippogriff scenes...
Emma is hugging him! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Hermione clinging to Harry aboard the Hippogriff!!!

This is Harry's reaction to the scene:

*feels like Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic*
*screams*
Harry: I'm the King of the woooooooooooooorld!!!Who tha man? Me tha man, baybeh!!!
Whooooooooohooooooooo

Pervy Sade: Yeah... Hermione's 13 now, right? So I guess some things feel different & better now when she hugs you, huh? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Stop! You're making me blush...

::Sade cackles and runs away::

::returns coz she has more pics to share::

Look Of Longing (tm) part 2:

For supposedly platonic friends, Harry sure does have this weird way of looking at Hermione, huh?

Duuuudes... who needs hugs and hand holds when we get the LookS of Longing (TM)?

And besides, we way more intimate gestures:
1) clinging
2) arm grabs

And we have them by in droves!

exhibit A: THE Picture

Harry hugging Hermione; Hermione clinging to his arm

exhibit B: Shieking Shack

Hermione grabbing Harry's arm

exhibit C: K-I-S-S-I-N-G by the tree

Harry grabbing Hermione's arm

exhibit D: The Ride Of The Summer
&lt;please see picture of Harry & Hermione riding Buckbeak posted above&gt;
Hermione wrapping her arms around Harry's waits tightly

We just have more!

And thaaaaaaaaaaaat's the bottom line...
Coz Pervy One said so ::LOL::

::drinks beer::

::cue entrance music::

::wrestles The Rock on my way out of the ring::

::sends the OOmpa LOOmpas to deal with his candy ass::

mouth foaming rabid Auror,
~ Sade

p.s.
sorry guys, I wasn't the one who started the previous thread, remember? Don't blame me if you aren't added to the list yet ::insert tongue smilie here::

Oh, and the OoTP reasons is done I just have to put it up in a website, and that takes time *pouts* Hold your horses, ok?

[b]BTW, I've scoured the previous 2 threads for newbies, I'm PMing all of you, please realy ASAP so I could put you on the list already ::smile::

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
* Marauder's Child * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 02:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for posting the trailer in the previous thread, Marauder's Child - it was you that posted it, right? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

The R/H handhold cracks me up! She's all like "Wait, you're not Harry" and Ron looks all like "Wahay! I'm in there!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The scene when she punches Draco is brilliant! "That felt good". Harry and Ron are like "Wha..?". Aaagghh, I can't wait for this movie.

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited Just Tracy ]
Old 03-22-2004, 02:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-:
<STRONG>argel: Thanks for the utterly perfect title! What is that, two titles in a row from you? You're on a roll!
</STRONG>
I don't really know why, but I guess I am on a roll! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, I was also wondering about the Auror reasons from OoTP. Are they listed somewhere that we just don't know about, or have they not been done yet?

***argel***
Team Cordy� #17
"You're welome." -Cordelia Chase
argel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Tracy:
<STRONG>The R/H handhold cracks me up! She's all like "Wait, you're not Harry" </STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Too funny! They both (R/Hr) have rather odd looks on their faces. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I can't wait for this movie, either!
-Delilah- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

New thread, yaaay!

Love the title *huggles argel* It's fantastic!

And yikes, it's flying already and we just started! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Thanks for the newie Sade! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 02:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Cat, your sig makes me want to burst into tears! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Okay, something has just occurred to me. I am NOT on the Auror list! Weird.

***argel***
Team Cordy� #17
"You're welome." -Cordelia Chase
argel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 03:02 PM
Extreme Fan

YIPPEEEEEEE! NEW THREAD!!!!!
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
hollytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Cat, your sig makes me want to burst into tears!
*sigh* It's just such a sweet quote i had to use it. Plus i figured it would have emotional impact.

Im sure Sade'll add ya ASAP, we cant have an Auror thats not on the list!
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 03:10 PM
Loyal Fan

PrincessKate24- [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your post!!! You should post more often!! You totally have taken what I've trying to say, but didn't know how to say it in a few words!!! Thank you so much! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I totally agree! Her response with R/Hr is definitely more straightforward, thus more obvious...however, things are important to the story, she totally evades and tries to throw the person off. (ie. Fred/George joke shop question)... that's how she responds to H/Hr... [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it!!!

NEW THREAD!!!!!!:jump: !!! Yeah! We're just moving... We finished ONE thread in a week!! Let's keep on moving!!!

Cat [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Ahhh...I am a main player...! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Little Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 03:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Sade Thank you for the unbiased script... we need more HP journalists who put their opinions aside and just write an unbiased, nice article... Hey, I want to be a journalist when I grow up... maybe I'll interview Dan and Emma someday and drop some H/hr questions...Finally, a reporter asking h/hr questions...

Me: Who do you think will get together?
Dan: Ron and Hermione will...
Me: Really? How do you explain the vast amount of physical interaction between Harry and Hermione?
Dan:ummm..well.. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Emma: saves DanI don't know actually... It depends all on JKR Rowling.. (As usual, Emma's a very noncommital person)!

Old 03-22-2004, 04:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Little Tiger:
<STRONG>Cat [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Ahhh...I am a main player...! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]</STRONG>
ME TOOO!!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
hollytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 04:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hollytiger:
<STRONG>

ME TOOO!!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh! Sorry! Hands hollytiger some pumpkin juice and [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hello dears! *huggles her Auror sibs to death* Me missed you all!

Yay for the new thread!

Oh, for those interested, HWATF 10 is up.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*muah* Catch you later!

Dancing Queen!

*icon not mine, credit to maker*
Iola Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top