Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2004, 09:56 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi to all the Sidekickers! It's nice to see you out and about, thanks for stopping by. And for dropping off that gorgeous art. So lovely. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] at the Aurorses Gollum-speak.

Little Tiger--You should go see it! It's a good movie...totally Auror-ish. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Jill [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 01-25-2004, 10:33 PM
Passionate Fan

So glad to have given you some drool worthy artsies!

You guys should come visit the Kick thread sometime. We'd really love to have you come say hi!
Old 01-26-2004, 02:58 AM
Addicted Fan

SideKicks and Aurors are like Slytherins and Gryfindors.
Old 01-26-2004, 07:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil_Ravenclaw:
<STRONG>SideKicks and Aurors are like Slytherins and Gryfindors.</STRONG>
*shakes head* Oh, no no no! We're just...er...

Different...

Where is the love?
Old 01-26-2004, 09:35 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I say Aurors and Sidekicks have something in common: Parents who want nothing to do with their weirdness. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

But which are which (for the Gryfindor/Slytherin question)? I'm niether brave nor evil...maybe I could be a Ravenclaw...don't want to be Hufflepuff, they're kinda lame... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 01-26-2004, 12:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kristen Michelle:
<STRONG>*pats Shibby's back*

You probably didn't kill it...they probably just passed out. Shibbs, we're all just used to your extreme body odour problem over on the Sidekick thread [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh look, Lucy is bringing the attitude. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Well now I feel right at home.

Quote:
Originally posted by Orber123:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I say Aurors and Sidekicks have something in common: Parents who want nothing to do with their weirdness. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh God yes. I made the mistake of mentioning the petition, though not the specifics, thankfully, to my parents, and they were all "A petition?! About Harry Potter?!" And the classic... "aren't you a bit too old for that now?" Pah. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 01:04 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Shibby

Yup, well...neither sets of parents want anything to do with my weirdness! My Ron and Hermione parents (they think we're all crazy! they know they got together!) and my real-life parents! Actually, my mum just encourages my insanity...She buys me everything Harry Potter that she can find. Bad mummy!
Old 01-26-2004, 02:19 PM
Passionate Fan

I refuse to believe I´m a wacko alone! Mom and Dad have got to have some part of guilt in it! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

Shibby, Luten, you´re uncorrigeble! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]*waves white flag:
Oh, Hi fellow Aurors!
Old 01-26-2004, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

our parents, which are harry and hermione know we're crazy. but thats all right. my real life parents know i'm obsessed with harry potter but don't even try to stop me. they just shake their heads and laugh at me.
Old 01-26-2004, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roswellcharmed_2000:
<STRONG>our parents, which are harry and hermione know we're crazy. but thats all right. my real life parents know i'm obsessed with harry potter but don't even try to stop me. they just shake their heads and laugh at me.</STRONG>
My parents actually like Harry Potter. Not as much as me, of course. They like it, I'm an obsessed(sp?) freak. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh, and my mom is even an Auror! You don't have any idea of how happy I was when she told me! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Hey Nina! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] It's great to see you here! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2004, 05:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow.

I've never seen so many sidekicks visit this thread before.

*starts humming My Favourite Things'*

Sade- That's a good manip. I like the look on Dan's face he looks a like he wants something... badly.

*munches pumpkin pie*

Oh look...he just happens to be looking at Emma.

But I agree with you on the D/E--&gt;H/HR. It's crossed over. And I love it!

Here's an Idea.

Maybe we should all choose a favourite H/Hr artist and feature their work? Different ones that it...because there is just so many.

*randomly starts chasing Sidekickers around with Pumpkin Pie*

Care for a slice?
Team Britney
Old 01-26-2004, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

all right everyone its my 19th birthday today so i'm taking everyone to our island that we always go to and frolic on the beach with our lovers and drink lots of strawberry margaritas and pumpkin pie.

*takes everyone there*

oh yeah, sidekickers have fun. i am here with orlando bloom...i'm really the only auror that is here with one guy. everyone else has a little harum usually.

*drinks strawberry margarita and runs off with orlando to the beach*
Old 01-26-2004, 06:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Happy Birthday Shannon!!!!! WHEEE! You caught up to me!

*drinks a SM* Phisssh stuph phases gooooddd!!!!

*runs off with Seamus to Aruba for a second honeymoon*
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Old 01-26-2004, 06:29 PM
Passionate Fan

*hides in corner*

Ahhh...they won't find me here...in this oven.

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I don't know. Usually, the Sidekicks just ignore me. You can just do that. Just so long as I can drink your Sangria. You do have Sangria, right?
Old 01-26-2004, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

of course we have sangria! we have everything you would want...including a man. hahaha

walks by harry and hermione making out in corner of bar

sorry sidekickers...but this is an auror thread!!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top