Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2004, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Id share my story but Im too busy panicking at not being able to download the new trailer. Anyone have a link that works?
Old 02-05-2004, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

I can't download the trailer either. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by W:
<STRONG>Anyway, evil question to get back on topic:
Do you think a big part of the appeal for this ship is the chemistry between Dan & Emma, not the characters in canon?

I warned you, it was an evil question [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Very good question. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] As many of you have said, the chemistry between Dan and Emma is just an extra. I read the first two books before watching PS, but saw the H/Hr connection since reading the first one. Really. I actually remember saying to myself: 'Oh, I want Harry to fall in love with Hermione, they would make such a cute couple.' I know they were only 11, but what can you expect from a hopeless romantic? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So Dan and Emma just helped my H/Hr obsession to grow. And let's face it, they just have it. I don't see the R/Hr connection. I don't find anything 'flirting' in their bickering. And I just can't see much of a shippy chemistry between Rupert and Emma. After so much time, I realized that I just wasn't born to ship R/Hr. And can you believe Ron and Hermione are actually my favorite characters?

OK, sorry for my rambling. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

[ 02-05-2004: Message edited Sharon86 ]

Old 02-06-2004, 12:58 AM
Elite Fan

sharon- they can be your favorite characters without shipping obviously. i'm not a good example though...hermione and harry are mine...but i love ron too..but he annoys me sometimes too...he REALLY annoyed me when he abandoned harry in gof and he was getting on my nerves in ootp when he was wallowing in his own mud when he was having problems with quidditch. i kept thinking that he should either deal with it, practice, do his best or quit. okay that rant is over.

with that said, i do love ron! i really do!!

at mugglenet they had a thing about a set report. the only interesting thing i got out of it was that the guy was watching the scene when harry uses his patronus to kill the dementors by the lake. they did the take 40 times because alfonso didn't think daniel was giving it his all...wow. i'll really appreciate that scene now! it wasn't even the whole scene, just the part when harry sets off his patronus with the spell..can't remember the name at the moment. daniel wasn't even tired, either!

oh yeah mugglenet might have the teaser trailer or danradcliffe.com has it, thats where i saw it. http://danradcliffe.com
Old 02-06-2004, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Aurors [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I started to ship H/Hr from the very first time I read the HP books (my first book was CoS) and I thought right away what a sweet and perfect couple they’d make.Once I saw the actual Chamber Of Secrets film and I noticed the amazing chemistry and on screen connection Dan and Emma had, that just solidified my Auror ways and I’ve never looked back since!!

Can’t say much more here as im on college computers (naughty me!). Will post some more later!

[ 02-06-2004: Message edited Lil_Silver_Sparkle ]
Old 02-06-2004, 10:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Sooooo tired...stupid 8 am classes....

Guys, I need a real pick-me-up. Yesterday I kinda had a huge falling out withy my father, so...anybody have any good fic recs? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Please?

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 02-06-2004, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't have any fic recs, but i do have fanart!

All credit goes to CherryPixie, shes the amazing artist who made this!

It's so pretty i had to share it with my fellow Aurors! It's my new desktop now!

Hope you feel better soon Jill [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 10:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orber123:
<STRONG>Sooooo tired...stupid 8 am classes....

Guys, I need a real pick-me-up. Yesterday I kinda had a huge falling out withy my father, so...anybody have any good fic recs? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Please?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to Orber123 ! I don't really read H/Hr fanfic! Sorry! But I made some avis! Hopefully it'll make you feel a lot better.

Lil_Silver_Sparkle Wow! Thanks for the art! Every time I look at that picture, I noticed more things. Harry and Hermione are both mutually hugging each other in fear. Not to be weird or anything, but it seems like Hermione and Harry are in a very sexual position! If you know what I mean.. Ok sorry, for me being perverted, but I just thought i got that out!!

[ 02-06-2004: Message edited Little Tiger ]
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 02-06-2004, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

little tiger- i snagged your 'i don't think you're ugly' one...i love that!!!

orber123- parents really suck sometimes. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] hmmm did you look at the fanfic links in the opening thread? there's probably a good cookie in there. lori has some really good cookies if you haven't read them yet.

also, what should the next title be?
Old 02-06-2004, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting that stunning art, Ashleigh! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] And Little Tiger, you're not being a perv, you're right about the sexual position. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] I don't find anything platonic in that pic, sorry, the ones who disagree with me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] BTW, lovely avies Little Tiger, you're really talented!

Old 02-06-2004, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Little Tiger, lovin' the icons, so preety!

And now that i look again, i see exactly what you mean about Harry/Hermiones stance in that art, very true!

I'll never be able to look at that art the same way again! You're a naughty girl with a naughty mind, and i like it!

OK, now i need to get my mind outta the gutter!
Old 02-06-2004, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil_Silver_Sparkle:
<STRONG>OK, now i need to get my mind outta the gutter!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Being in this thread, it will be impossible. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2004, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, i sorta figured that one out!

Oh well, never mind, the gutter is good! Especially where Harry/Hermione are concerned! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 11:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh I'm such a Harry/Hermione shipper, I would love to see the two together! I really can't see where people see Ron and her together. Hermione just seems to always look down to Ron if ya know what I mean.
Old 02-06-2004, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Heya Shell_Belle! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Another Auror, yay!!

Welcome, and post lots, we're a friendly bunch (mostly!) lol [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

hey shell belle! welcome

i don't know if hermione looks down to ron exactly, i think they just always argue about EVERYTHING. grrrrr

i also see the perviness of the picture. how can you not???
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top