Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2004, 07:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi all! Just wanted to drop in before I left for work. I saw King Arthur last night and it was AWESOME! I recommed you all go see it. It is so much different than what you'd expect.
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Old 07-16-2004, 07:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Dawnie
Quote:
Makes me want to keep hiden the one I just did for your challenge!
Nuh-uh! Send me send me! Seriously! \o/ I need them! I've got, like, 2 entries? u.u" Pleeeeeease! *-*

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryandHermionerocks1
@Lady HatchKoff: awwww...I was going to asked you if you will do Photo thingy..about D/E. Wait,...why don't you want D/E?...from your rule.
Mainly because i intend on doing an D/E-only one next week. ^_^

Quote:
anyway..can someone please Edit this pic of D/E for me?...w/out Rupert in it....thanks..
http://img57.photobucket.com/albums/..._jp_0804_2.jpg

and I got another one..of D/E
http://img57.photobucket.com/albums/..._0804_trio.jpg

enjoy it!!
Aww those pics are so cute! I liked specially the last one, with Uncle Ron/Rupert just laughing and staying a bit out-of-the-picture. *giggles* He KNOWS something...

Oh, and i edited it and added the other photo. So sorry about Emma's right arm, but, well, i made this in less than 20 minutes.

Quote:
Gaaah, Liv, you evil creature of evil, where are you?! I finished that fic you said you liked, I need a title and your feedback so I can post it.
You evil YOOOU! You went offline for hooooours, so i got sleepy and went to bed. Stupid. Now where are you! I wanna read it! I wanna feedback it! Aaaaah!

Quote:
Well I'm going on vacation for two days...
Don't worry, we'll fill you in when you get back! Have fun!

G'morning, btw! ^__^
Old 07-16-2004, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Have a good vacation Becs! And no worries about missing anything 'k? Cuz we'll fill you in on every little detail when you get back!

Quote:
Mainly because i intend on doing an D/E-only one next week
Oh goody. D/E-ness. Wonderful!

Happy Friday everyone!

Here's a pic to get everyone in to the weekend spirit!

Catch ya later sistas
Old 07-16-2004, 07:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Catrina~
Oh goody. D/E-ness. Wonderful!

Happy Friday everyone!

Here's a pic to get everyone in to the weekend spirit!

Catch ya later sistas
It's already Friday? I hadn't realised that! Oh the bliss of being on vacation.... Pity it will last for 2 more weeks! ç.ç

And yup! D/E-ness!! ^_^ I can't wait to start making awards and everything! *giggles*
Old 07-16-2004, 07:57 AM
Passionate Fan

hum...Here's the fan art I did for Liv challenge (I'll send it to you by email too)
I don't really like it...I don't know...I liked the idea but then it didn't came out how I wanted!
here

Icon by me
Old 07-16-2004, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh the bliss of being on vacation....
I know. It's great. I've been on vacation since the beginning of June and i don't go back till the middle of August. Utter bliss.

Dawnie - Um, hello? What do you mean you don't really like it? It's gorgeous girl! I love it! Super job!
Old 07-16-2004, 08:22 AM
Total Fan

Great pics by the way to the artist! Sorry I don't know your names but I only been on for a month

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
Old 07-16-2004, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good afternoon everyone!

dawnie: that's GREAT art! Honestly, I luuuurve it!

And aye being in vacation is so good. Um, I feel like going out. Well, either that or... uh... making Auror art... Whichever comes first.

Oh, and I forgot: new crappy Auror layout at my livejournal. Just in case anyone wants to check it out...

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence. ~ Edward Thomas
Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs. ~ Ovid
Old 07-16-2004, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh, and I forgot: new crappy Auror layout at my livejournal. Just in case anyone wants to check it out...
I checked it out. And it's lovely! Good job!

And you metioned me in your last entry! *sniffle* Awwww, my proudest moment! Thanks sista!
Old 07-16-2004, 09:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Catrina~
I checked it out. And it's lovely! Good job!

And you metioned me in your last entry! *sniffle* Awwww, my proudest moment! Thanks sista!
Glad to make you proud!

Now I'm going to organize my HP pics. I find it such a blissful moment when I discover H/Hr pics buried under piles and piles of other random pics. Wheee organizing! *feels Monica*

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence. ~ Edward Thomas
Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs. ~ Ovid
Old 07-16-2004, 10:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Speaking of livejournals, I should probably change the layout of mine...I'm still using one of the LJ standard ones even though I have a paid account. I'm just not creative
Old 07-16-2004, 10:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
hum...Here's the fan art I did for Liv challenge (I'll send it to you by email too)
I don't really like it...I don't know...I liked the idea but then it didn't came out how I wanted!
It's truly the best one up to now. ^_^ And i'm just saying it because you're a sista.

Oh, and thanks everyone for the great comments on my little thingie. lol

Quote:
And aye being in vacation is so good. Um, I feel like going out. Well, either that or... uh... making Auror art... Whichever comes first.
Make Auror art! THEN we're going out!

Quote:
Wheee organizing! *feels Monica*
(dude do i LOVE this smilie!)
Old 07-16-2004, 10:53 AM
Passionate Fan

thanks Cat, Pat and Liv about my fan art!

I love your LJ layout Pat (can I call you Pat? I saw your name was Patricia on your LJ so..)

*edited because I can't spell!*

Icon by me
Old 07-16-2004, 11:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey sibs,

just wanted to drop by and say

Welcome Newbies

I also love the art of all the aurors..really nice and talented.

Also, my little sister (auror) finally is reading the books and right now she is in her 3rd book. But she is looking for clues of H/Hr and she felt upon where Harry is celebrating his quiditch match and Hermione is in the corner reading by herself and Harry pleads Hermione to join them. But she says that she can't and than Ron says yeah because something of scabbers and she goes off crying. Harry stands up for her in defense. My little sister read this and cried and was like OMG ...she loves Harry and Hermione soo much look at him defending her..

My little sister is adorable...crying over H/Hr

Sorry for the OoT...

My older sister keeps telling me that Hermione does not know that Ron has a crush on her..but I think otherwise..I tell her the Hermione is really smart and plus a girl knows when a guy likes her..I wanted to know if u guys think that Hermione know of Ron's crush on her? My sister also mentions that she believes that Hermione might feel something for that's why she fights with him all the time so that she can "MAKE" herself not like him. I don't know but..I always thought this was wrong. Now that you mention about the kiss she gives him before the match..that confirms that is comfortable kissing Ron and not blushing or anything because she does not feel anything for him now for Harry..didn't Hermione go off running right after she kissed Harry on the Cheek?
Old 07-16-2004, 11:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Long-live-Love H/Hr!!:D

@Cat, Pat and Liv...and rest of people(forgot who made that pic of H/Hr that said "Behind powerful wizard" is "Brightest-witch"..I thought that was gorgeous) and rest of H/Hr pic...and layout or whatever... thanks..alot.

*puching Cat, Pat and Live off cliffe* (save by whoever you want..but not DANIEL..because he is mine)
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top