Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2005, 07:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Good, I thought no one could see it.
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-21-2005, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Aww chadlyn! You found the manip (oldbie) Mel made for me!

I remember that manip so well...everyone fell in love with it. I was amazed when it started popping up in all these other H/Hr sites and communities...

Whatever happened to (oldbie) Mel?

We need to start differniating people now. MichaelVartanIsSexy is Mel too, and then we have Linz and Lindz...

Could someone turn that manip into an icon? Pretty please. PLEASE!

Someone should make an H/Hr GOF poster with all the new poster pic things that we have...

~Belle
Old 09-21-2005, 09:08 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

I love that Hermione is on Krum's poster.

A famous quidditch player that's sweet, chivarous, and smart enough to go after Hermione. gotta love the guy.

i'm on board with everyone that is shipping Hr/K over Hr/R. lol, Hr/R is just not an alternative for me.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

just wanted to share the love...don't know if y'all have seen these

GOF pics
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 09-21-2005, 09:19 PM
Total Fan

I though Hr/K were a cute couple too..

That's such a sweet picture

The posters are awesome.

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
Old 09-21-2005, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

Oh goodness Hua Ze Lei I your avatar....

Thanks for the H/Hr pic!

*pokes joie*

*coughH/HrGoFposter!cough*

~Belle
Old 09-21-2005, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Belle, I love my av too. Marty Casey!!!!
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 09-21-2005, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hua Ze Lei Love the pictures and your avie is awesome.

Chadlyn- I saw the pic. It's great.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

heaven - thanks did you watch Rockstar: INXS?
Old 09-21-2005, 11:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I find it strange how a lot of H/Hr shippers don't mind Viktor/Hermione - myself included - when Viktor is the only canon boyfriend that Hermione has ever had. I find it inexplicable how I can squee over Viktor kissing Hermione's hand in the movie, but still roll my eyes at everything else. The only explanation I can come up with is that Viktor, for the short amount of time he was with Hermione, made her feel as great as she should feel. He made her feel like a girl, an attractive and appealing girl, which was something she did need at the time when her two best friends didn't even notice. Is that why everyone else likes V/Hr (not as much as H/Hr, of course, but...)? Because of how he treated Hermione?
Old 09-22-2005, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Hunter
I find it strange how a lot of H/Hr shippers don't mind Viktor/Hermione - myself included - when Viktor is the only canon boyfriend that Hermione has ever had. I find it inexplicable how I can squee over Viktor kissing Hermione's hand in the movie, but still roll my eyes at everything else. The only explanation I can come up with is that Viktor, for the short amount of time he was with Hermione, made her feel as great as she should feel. He made her feel like a girl, an attractive and appealing girl, which was something she did need at the time when her two best friends didn't even notice. Is that why everyone else likes V/Hr (not as much as H/Hr, of course, but...)? Because of how he treated Hermione?
Personally, I think that's definitely it. Viktor just "sees" Hermione and for that he earned major points in my book. <hugs Viktor>
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 09-22-2005, 05:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

does anyone have links to the TiP series?
and any other good fic recs, please post links.

thanks.
*~*~*
Certified Granger Geek
DFC'er #118
Auror 265
Old 09-22-2005, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Circe*
*pokes joie*

*coughH/HrGoFposter!cough*

Ok, so I couldnt resist doing one

Old 09-22-2005, 08:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

i'm a fan of harry and hermione, but also a fan of her and krum, and of course her and ron. you mind if i can be added to the list of aurors?
Old 09-22-2005, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Welcome!
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top