Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2004, 10:02 PM
Addicted Fan

the art, Kieu!

Well I got back from my trip to PA/NY on tuesday night, and I've been sleeping a lot since then since we went everywhere and walked a lot, but now I'm finally back to posting!

The two things I can now say:

I have been to Canada!! yay!

&

I'm in love with NYC...

Anyway, I'm going through serious HP withdrawal...I need the movie to come out, and I need the next book! I keep rereading the books...but I'm itchin for something new! Why does it have to be sooo freakin addicting?

Have as much fun as possibe at work, Nora....its 10 PM here...so I'll most likely be sleeping at some point while you are working...that sucks... j/k! Just the same, when you are sleeping, I'll be working!
Old 07-23-2004, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

LOL, I know.

I just read something very sweet and I needed to post that before I go. It's from a former R/Hr shipper:

"Up until I saw PoA I was a R/Hr shipper, but when I saw the H/Hr scenes at the end of PoA I realised something: H/Hr have a lot of physical contact. And yeah, maybe R/Hr have a lot of tension but I realised that it's just that: tension. H/Hr on the other hand are always together and fight the villains. They connect on a level beyond the physical and I like that much better."

How cute is that? Way to go, H/Hr!

Ok going now. Really, I am. <taps fingers on her table and looks innocently> Seriously, I'm going now.

Buh bye!
Old 07-23-2004, 10:53 PM
Passionate Fan

So my roommates and I had the music up too loud and apparently one of our neighbors called the freakin' cops. I am NOT happy! Couldn't they have at least knocked on our door and asked us to turn it down first?! This has not been a good day for me.

Anyhoo...is anyone around?
Old 07-23-2004, 11:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gardenia
So my roommates and I had the music up too loud and apparently one of our neighbors called the freakin' cops. I am NOT happy! Couldn't they have at least knocked on our door and asked us to turn it down first?! This has not been a good day for me.

Anyhoo...is anyone around?
Oh, ugh. That sucks! What did the cops say? I hope your day is better tomorrow, darling.

*waves Pumpkin Pie banner proudly*

Dancing Queen!

*icon not mine, credit to maker*
Old 07-24-2004, 12:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Hello dears. Thanks for the new thread, Dawnie!

Heather, that really sucks. I hope nothing too serious happened to you, that would be absolutely unfair. If I were your neighbour, I would at least politely tell you to turn it down first, calling the police would be the absolute last resort. Oh, and your LJ icons are awesome!

Nora, that is incredibly sweet! I just loved this line:
Quote:
They connect on a level beyond the physical and I like that much better."
So true!

Kieu, the art is simply beautiful. And I love that song too! It always manages to remind me of Dawson's Creek though, since it was played on the show and is on the soundtrack.

I don't have cable so I can't watch MTv. Damn. I'm expecting full recaps okay?

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 07-24-2004, 12:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Little Tiger
My site is updated! the main and love section have new layouts... Can somebody possibly host me? I want access to FTP!!! Please!! my dial up connection is so SLOW!!!
We don't know each other that well, but I've been thinking of opening hosting at my site. I certainly wouldn't mind sharing space with a fellow Auror. Your site is beautiful, by the way. PM me if you'd like to.

Kathryn
"When a pony does a good deed, he gets a horn and he becomes a unicorn and poops out cotton candy until he forgets he’s magical and then his horn falls off. Black unicorns become zebras." - Brittany, Glee
Old 07-24-2004, 01:21 AM
Passionate Fan

The cop just got my name, birthday, and phone number and told me to keep it down, after giving me the 3rd degree about underage drinking. *sigh*

My LJ is now Dan Radcliffe-ized. *runs off, mumbling about jailbait*
Old 07-24-2004, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Morning y'all

Ah, so sorry to hear about your incident Heather. I sure hope today is better for you.

It's freakin' raining here in Scotland! And on the 24th of July! It's meant to be summer! Plus im gonna be out all day today and im going to a place that ain't that well covered, so im gonna get soaked. Damn the idiot weather!

You're making a vid Liv? Oooh thats awesome! Can't wait too see it!

Quote:
"Up until I saw PoA I was a R/Hr shipper, but when I saw the H/Hr scenes at the end of PoA I realised something: H/Hr have a lot of physical contact. And yeah, maybe R/Hr have a lot of tension but I realised that it's just that: tension. H/Hr on the other hand are always together and fight the villains. They connect on a level beyond the physical and I like that much better."
Wahey! Someone who has seen the light! Good for them und goooo us! *waves Auror flag proudly*

Quote:
MTV's Totally Request Live is doing this contest about who will win and they can go to see how GoF are made.
Oh drats. I don't have MTV either. *curses parents for being too cheap to get digital TV* Well someone who does see it MUST fill us in!

OK, im off for the day kiddos. Be good and i'll catch y'all later.
Old 07-24-2004, 01:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Aw, it's raining here too in Sydney Australia, though since it's winter it's more understandable. We're in a middle of a dought, so this rain is good.

Hmm. Topic. I love this title! You go, Emma! Smart girl.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 07-24-2004, 01:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Ugh, it's nearly 5 AM here and I'm not tired at ALL. *gets sucked back into LJ customizatin hell*
Old 07-24-2004, 05:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Morning sistas!

Rebecca, your site is great! Only takes a bit to load, but other than that, it's fantastic! *-*
Quote:
I am NOT happy! Couldn't they have at least knocked on our door and asked us to turn it down first?!
That's so unfair! Did you talk to your neighbors after it? ¬¬
Quote:
Wahey! Someone who has seen the light! Good for them und goooo us! *waves Auror flag proudly*
Yes, yeees! \o/ *blow whistles* *waves little H/Hr flags*
Quote:
u're making a vid Liv? Oooh thats awesome! Can't wait too see it!
I am! ^^ Only problem is: I've got no more (good) pictures/videos to fill the last minute. Ç.ç" Thus i need the london premiere videos... *sigh* But i can't download them from Emma-watson.net, which really sucks.

Kieu, thanks so much, sweety! *hugs* I lurves you even more, now.

Quote:
Ugh, it's nearly 5 AM here and I'm not tired at ALL. *gets sucked back into LJ customizatin hell*
Craaaazy! But i know what it feels like. *sigh*
Good luck with the customization! ^_^""

Old 07-24-2004, 06:36 AM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Hatchkoff

Kieu, thanks so much, sweety! *hugs* I lurves you even more, now.

Anything to gain your love, dahlin'.

Man, 6:31 am and i still haven't gone to bed. Goin' now!
Old 07-24-2004, 06:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey aurors,

I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I so our thread name is funny and so true. Also.. can't wait to see the vid.

BY the way MTV is going to show behind the scenes of GOF on Friday. Stay tune everyone. And I am glad for that Sidekicker that saw the light..lol.. Better late than never..:wink:
Old 07-24-2004, 07:00 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm sorry Sadé! I won't do it anymore!

Marissa, I PMed you.

Icon by me
Old 07-24-2004, 08:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Anything to gain your love, dahlin'.
Aw!

Ok, so why do i do when i get bored? I look for Love Quotes (yeah, i'm addicted. Sue me.). I've found this really sweet (IMHO) poem.

The Meaning
To love is to share life together
to build special plans just for two
To work side by side
and then smile with pride
As one by one, dreams all come true.

To love is to help and encourage
with smiles and sincere words of praise
To take time to share
to listen and care
In tender, affectionate ways.

To love is to have someone special
one who you can always depend
To be there through the years
sharing laughter and tears
As a partner, a lover, a friend.

To love is to make special memories
of moments you love to recall
Of all the good things
that sharing life brings
Love is the greatest of all.

I've learned the full meaning
of sharing and caring
and having my dreams all come true;
I've learned the full meaning
of being in love
by being and loving with you.

- Kellie Spehn -

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top