Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Absolute Fan

i don't care if it's photoshopped....but the fact that we got a promo poster is more than enough to make me even more excited about the movie

stacey's fanart looks way better and hotter than the official poster though

the haters can be mad all they want.. i don't really care would they still be mad if the poster is not hhr? i think it's not even because the poster is photoshopped that SOME (just have to emphasize this ) of them are mad.....it's the fact that it's hhr.....but i'm sure they won't admit it

YouTube - Harry/Hermione - "I'm holding you closer than most..."

Last edited by dark_red; 10-12-2010 at 09:36 PM
Old 10-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxstACEyxx (View Post)
Meh they like the other one, we like this one, it doesn't really matter People will always have different opinions and that's okay, we should all be respectful of each other. To each his own. Unfortunately, there are some out there who do not have this respect.
No..I think you misunderstood me? I said the people like the Hhr poster more..or it is the best one out of the other new poster.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't been around thanks to my wonderfully forgetful mind that needs to sub threads

I saw the HHr poster. Loved it. I like that Hermione's being promoted in it because I thought there was a lack of her in HBP promo. Might be just me

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 10-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
New 'Harry Potter' posters: Okay, who wanted Harry and Hermione together?
by Mandi Bierly

Another day, another new set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I posters. This crop continues the unsettling tone with shots of Bellatrix Lestrange and Lucius Malfoy, and Scabior and Fenrir Greyback staring us down. View them below, along with a slightly Twilight-esque photo of Hermione and Ron (though Edward would never wear that shirt). But first, check out this surprisingly sexy image of Hermione and Harry and remember all the times you wanted those two to couple. (Not just me, I assume.)

I know their friendship is one of the books’ most beautiful relationships — that deep of a bond between teens without hormones raging is truly special. I did/will enjoy watching them fall in love with Ron and Ginny, and I fully appreciate how the Weasleys complement them. (Two of my favorite scenes in the movie Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince were Ginny running to Harry’s side in the field and her cradling him over Dumbledore’s body. Harry needs a partner as fearless as he is, body and soul, and she’s that strong.) But the ease with which Harry and Hermione communicate, the way he held her when she was crying over Ron and Lavender and she saw through his feelings for Ginny — that’s the kind of comfort and understanding you yearn for as an adult.
New 'Harry Potter' posters: Okay, who wanted Harry and Hermione together? | EW.com

Old 10-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that article sfm I love Harry and Hermione's relationship and I don't mean they just have to be together. But they show what real friendship is and being there for each other. It's what I love about them.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Absolute Fan

i'm having fun reading all the comments ....i'm right...some of them are mad because it's a hhr poster...why couldn't it be harry/ron istead they asked...they didn't even notice that it was photoshopped which is so obvious

Old 10-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

Oh I read that link from Twitter I feel caught up

DR has a point. I am pretty sure if Harry was the same height it'd be getting hate too that just feels weird to type. Atleast there's a mix with the posters, canon/friendship/bad guys/more bad guys .Ah well we can only hope for even better Part 2 posters yes?

I love your art too Stacey it definitely looks better than the WB version as well Idk what effect you used but I am digging it.

And I didn't think of the trust tagline like that..kinda makes me feel better what some of you said about it

Although...DR it's not a good idea to bring up other shippers on here. I know we're bashed a lot but it's always best to stay above that and respect other opinions. I would've loved a Harry/Ron or Harry/Voldemort too..but if Harry would've been photshopped to look atleast as tall as them it would not have looked right at all.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_red (View Post)
i'm having fun reading all the comments ....i'm right...some of them are mad because it's a hhr poster...why couldn't it be harry/ron istead they asked...they didn't even notice that it was photoshopped which is so obvious
They'll get over it. It's a photoshopped poster. Whoo-hoo, lol. I'm sure there Harry/Ron ones out there somewhere.

Old 10-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Master Fan

Did anyone see this..French D.H Trailer?

I never seen this part from the other trailer.

Primeiro Trailer - Parte 1 | Canadá (Francês) - rdlbmpart1baquebec002 - Galeria ScarPotter.com - Mais de 40 MIL FOTOS para Você!

Hermione smiling at Moody standing with Harry at Door?
Old 10-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ohmygod, I've seen that before, Caroline!

Old 10-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Grint (View Post)
Although...DR it's not a good idea to bring up other shippers on here. I know we're bashed a lot but it's always best to stay above that and respect other opinions. I would've loved a Harry/Ron or Harry/Voldemort too..but if Harry would've been photshopped to look atleast as tall as them it would not have looked right at all.
hehe sorry won't happen again....just can't help it ...some comments are amusing to read

one poster said he/she is just waiting for someone to photoshop Mulder and Scully in the poster....i loled when i read that hahah...you know it's gonna happen hahha

Old 10-12-2010, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

That looks BTS for 7 Potters I think Caroline makes me wanna see that scene even more or atleast BTS for something.

I understand DR. They do have a X Files tagline so I guess that sentiment is kinda correct but we will get in trouble for bringing up shippers that's a no no. Plus why dwell on their negativity? Aurors are known for being bitter already let's not get caught up in other people's hate we only have so much time to squee over this stuff
Old 10-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Omg guys, I've been so crazy excited after seeing the sexy HHr poster I want it in my room NOW!

I could NOT believe they'd still give us this kind of promotion

Hot vid to match the hotness

Steph|Fics
Old 10-13-2010, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for this...

It is true their relationship is more of adult.

I love that little quote from the writer of the article.."Not just me" I assume"
Old 10-13-2010, 12:49 AM
Moderator Manager

Guys, no more talk here about other ships or what others think about the H/Hr poster. The best thing is there is one and even if its not up to par with everyone's expectations, at least there is a poster. And to echo what Chrissy said, this is the Auror thread, let's stick to Harmony talk.

Stacey: How come I don't know you do arts? That was really good!

DR: Do you prefer to be called that? Thanks for posting that article.

LittleDevotional: Thanks for posting that HHr video! I like your icon, btw.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top