Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineHarmony2 (View Post)
Your mom and my family...and my friend and everyone I know...wanted Hhr...

Anyway..speaking of the "Kiss" did anyone read about this: There are another version of the kiss and it is nastier and streamer according to David Yates.

Read it here:

YOUR ♥ IS A SONG

I WANTED SEE THE 'VERSION' NOW!!
I want it too!
Old 02-07-2011, 08:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Our beloved OTP has their own love theme, It is from D.H part 1 soundtrack.

Listen to this..

YOUR ♥ IS A SONG

song: My love is always here

@Ale:
Old 02-08-2011, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anck-Su-Namum (View Post)
i just found out my mom has convinced herself that the kiss was real and not in ron's mind and that harry and hermione end up together no matter what happens.
You probably have a lot to do with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Grint (View Post)
I don't really think my mom is into shipping that much she didn't give off any vibes for DH part one. I don't think she liked Dan's acting in that one..and she really likes Rupert thanks to me but no shipping preferences. My parents are very casual HP fans
I remember you mentioned here that you watched HP with you mom. My mom on the other hand is clueless. She knows HP - that's it.

Quote:
Read it here:

YOUR ♥ IS A SONG

I WANTED SEE THE 'VERSION' NOW!!
Clever tumblr URL.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
You probably have a lot to do with that.

I remember you mentioned here that you watched HP with you mom. My mom on the other hand is clueless. She knows HP - that's it.

Clever tumblr URL.
Clever??
Hot Hhr
Old 02-08-2011, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Our beloved OTP has their own love theme, It is from D.H part 1 soundtrack.

Listen to this..

YOUR ♥ IS A SONG

song: My love is always here

@Ale:
I love that theme
Old 02-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Pretty theme!

Yay new thread soon.

Steph|Fics
Old 02-08-2011, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

lol i actually dont have a lot to do with it. my mom read the books all on her own and came up with her own opinions. the only things we really talked about together were the twins. lol. Fred and George were her favorite characters.

It was so sad when I finished reading the last book before she did and she asked me how it was and I said good but with a sad face. She said "What happened? ... Are the twins ok?" And then she asked to be spoiled. ... the look on her face when I told her the news.... oh man, it was a sad day!

Good thing the twins aren't real people or she would have really had a problem. lol.

oh yea and thanks for sharing the video! it's really perty. I've been so into all the Hr/H Deathly Hallows videos that i've forgotten how awesome their moments are in the othe rmovies! Nice to see some of those in this video.
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'

Last edited by Anck-Su-Namum; 02-08-2011 at 08:46 AM
Old 02-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Oh man if she was a twin fan technically speaking DH wouldn't be too great of a book for her My parents were more caught up on the books than movies, I just told them everything that happened after each book release. I think they have started to watch all the movies though. I don't really see them caring for shipper wank that much

I still need to get the DH soundtrack the music was lovely including Nick Cave's song

Steph I love the video
Old 02-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDevotional (View Post)
Pretty theme!

Yay new thread soon.

Pretty...
thanks for sharing...

I love some of their other moment from some other hp movie...also. It is classic.

Speaking of Hhr video?...Chrissy. Where is the Hhr video that I requested?...
Old 02-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

im workin on it, caroline.

it's been hard for me cuz i dont like john mayer's music anymore and when i make a video, it means i have to listen to the song a billion times to do it... which is not fun since i dont like the song. so it's gonna be a slow process! sorry!
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 02-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

are you planning any new Auror vids in general Chrissy? I didn't even know Caroline requested a John M vid
Old 02-09-2011, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anck-Su-Namum (View Post)
lol i actually dont have a lot to do with it. my mom read the books all on her own and came up with her own opinions. the only things we really talked about together were the twins. lol. Fred and George were her favorite characters.
It's pretty cool you can talk to your mom about HP.

Steph: Thanks for sharing that video.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Bella, I'm thinkin of doin a Kesha - Your Love is my Drug video. I really do not like Kesha but dang that song is addicting. ... very fast though, either my video will be short or packed full of harmony moments from ALL the movies. lol.

... my mom is awesome! I can talk to her about anything. Even Top Gear. I still can't believe my mom watches Top Gear. I thought I was the only woman who did.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

I've seen that Kesha song done for other HP arts and ships it's pretty funny so I can't wait And nope I only watched TG once and that is because RG was on so yes guilty as charged there.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That video