Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-06-2003, 10:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Josh Appr. # ??: Come on in! There's room in the gutter, and we don't bite (hard)

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey all!

Welcome to the Josh Appreciation thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] This is where we come to discuss all things Josh (and some things that have nothing to do with Josh [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])

We call this place the "Gutter" and if you want to be an official member of the thread, just proudly proclaim that you want to be a Hartnett Hooker, and your wish is our command [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Post away! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

((Hee hee, I'm in a cheesy mood. Note the cheesy title, and the cheesy introduction, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ))
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 08-06-2003, 05:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Love the title, K! Now we need people to come talk to us! We're not *that* scary! We promise!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

~Jamie
Old 08-06-2003, 06:35 PM
Supreme Fan

We're not scary... we're just socially challenged [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Actually, it is quite possible that people are scared of us... and you can't really blame them... I mean, we go around talking about "the gutter" and we're not afraid to proclaim ourselves as Hookers... that could scare some people [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 08-07-2003, 02:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Hmm...you saying that makes me kind of understand why people are scared of us. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] V. Sad! *g*

So...how are ya??

~Jamie
Old 08-07-2003, 04:05 PM
Supreme Fan

V. sad indeed [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh well, eventually they'll see how fun loving and Josh dedicated we are [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm doing okay, I guess [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I just found out what my school schedule will be [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I don't like it. I don't like it at all. But, I guess I don't have much of a choice... taking three math courses is going to SUCK though! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] How's about you?
Old 08-07-2003, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Hey All,

Hookers... [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img],
Thought that I would pop in and see whats going on, I was going to start a new thread, a day or so ago when I came by and saw that we needed a new on cause I had a really snappy title, and I never actually started on.. But I wasnt sure if that was ok, so I waited...

well I am off, I need some sleep!!!
Old 08-08-2003, 07:27 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] AJ, you should've just started it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It would've been better than mine! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Actually... what's your snappy title? I'll edit my post! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2003, 08:29 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey girls!

How are all my lovely Hookers doing?

I'm so tired right now. I had a late, late, late night last night because this is the last weekend before school. [Monday is starts]. I didn't get any sleep, yet i'm up and I have to go to work at 3. Bleh.

I ended up talking to this guy last night who I had been eyeing all year long... He was with this one chick, but now he's single. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] But he just graduated and is going to college 1-2 hours away. Oh well. At least I got to find out that he tried hooking up with me at the beginning of the summer, but couldn't because of this dumb guy who was a mutual friend never told me that he tried getting my info from him. I remember at the beginning of the year I told the mutual friend that I thought this guy was hott, and I remember him telling me that he has a girlfriend and even if he didn't he wouldn't be interested in me... So that's why me thinks he never told me...because his stupid self was WRONG. Haha. Bastard. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[.zales.]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 08-10-2003, 08:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Zales~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hon, you're funny [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So... love interest, eh? 1-2 hours isn't that bad... and you'd have the weekends [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I bet you that the "mutual" friend likes you, and so that's why he didn't tell you that the other guy liked you, because he knew that you liked him. Wow, that was kind of confusing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 08-10-2003, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Hey Hookers

[b]Kelly[/B,I can no longer remember my dnappy title... thats the problem with old age [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img], But rest asure, I will think snappy for the next one!

Z. sorry that you didnt get to know your hottie better, But the one thing that I can say is that Long distance relationships SUCK...
I can not believe that school starts agaon sooo soon,,, this is crazy!!
Old 08-11-2003, 07:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Hi Hookers [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I had never heard about the Hookers, but just now I realised about this thread and I was wondering what's going on here, Alex you better get in and investigate [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] .... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] May I join you people? I'm always in the spanish thread, it's my home in the whole FF but I'd like to meet other people in other threads, too [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2003, 03:35 PM
Supreme Fan

ALEX! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Of course you can join us! Don't be shy now, like I said, we don't bite... hard [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm glad that you stopped by chica [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

AJ~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You're not old! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You're just having momentary memory loss [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2003, 05:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Kelly - That's what everyone's been saying.. that the mutual friend likes me, but if that's the case he's been liking me for almost a year because that's how long he's been with his girlfriend! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm so glad he's going away, I don't need him in my life right now.. he just played mind games with me for way too long and now i've realized it and am wiser for it.

Jen - Nope, not gonna have a relationship with him. It is too far away and I don't do long distance. But there are always those times when he comes back home for the holidays and summers.. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Kidding, kidding. We'll probably be nothing at all to each other, which is fine. It was just the thought.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome Alex! Join the madness! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[.zales.]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 08-11-2003, 08:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Zales~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe it's true... because that's what it sounds like to me.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh well, it doesn't really matter, it's a brand new school year and I'm sure there'll be plenty of other boys that you will fancy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Btw, for your best friend, I have a solution for you. Phone cards. Phone cards with lots and lots of minutes [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's what we've been using to stay in contact with one of my best friends, and it's working pretty good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2003, 04:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
like I said, we don't bite... hard
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ok, thanx for the welcoming girls [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]