Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2004, 08:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Sweeps month

Hey, gang ... just a reminder ...

February is "sweeps month", when ratings are very important. And that applies here at FF, too, so keep those posts coming if you want our board here to continue to thrive! We've got a fun welcome thread going, and have started to speculate on running Bill for President! So hop in and join the fun! Make it a "sweeps month" to remember! And don't forget -- one month from this Thursday, on March 12 -- WONDERFALLS!

Proud to be a card-carrying member of the ACLU.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Oh,gee that's right! Not being a Nielsen family,I am used to my preferences not being counted. But here at FF,the interest is going to be guaged on a periodic basis and it is the boards that have actual posters who will survive. So,no lurking,peeps! If you're here because you like Bill Sadler and want to follow what's happening in his career,then talk to us,ask questions,play our games or start some threads yourselves. We have a very nice community of folks here and I hope we will all have this place to come gather for a long time to come. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 09:09 PM
Passionate Fan

It's true. We're nice here. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Proud to be a card-carrying member of the ACLU.