Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2004, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

thank god you posted, Kirsty. I already thought I killed the thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 02-20-2004, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Berengaria:
<STRONG>Ice Queen Follower.., I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. It must be so frustrating. If its any consolation,I remember that James Marsters(who plays "Spike" on "Buffy" and on "Angel",had a childhood injury to his leg that was so serious he spent a year in bed! And now he is known for all those stunts and fight scenes (and I know he has a stunt man but I am told he does a lot of it himself). My point is...listen to Mom and the Doctors...they are on your side...this too shall pass and there are brighter days ahead. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Wow. I did not know that about James. That gives me some inspiration. Yea I do want to get better, it just sucks so much. See we have 16 soccer channels from all around the world. And I sit there and watch for hours apon hours of soccer(football in all other places)i get depressed since I cant actually play, but heck, I can atleast jog now with out it hurting so I guess I'll just take my time and it will get better. Hopefully [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
<STRONG>
Cordy - sorry to hear about your injury. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it'll get better and everything will be alright. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Thanks so much sweetie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I hope I get better too [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

darylbeth
Old 03-03-2004, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

I am Claudia.. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I am 34 years old, and I am new to the William Sadler board.

I am not really all that interesting a person, so I really don't have too much to add to that... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I think William Sadler is a wonderfully versatile actor, and I think that he is overlooked by the filmaking community.

I loved him in Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey (the very first dvd I bought when I got my dvd player)

Claudia
Old 03-04-2004, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome,Claudia,I think it's interesting that you are the Mod of the David Boreanaz and Nick Brendon boards. Shows you have good taste. Buffy and "Angel"...both excellent shows. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I am proud to mod the boards of those two hotties, as I am sure that you are, to be modding this board! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

William Sadler is one of the most underrated actors of today.(IMO, anyway) I loved him on Roswell. I always thought that they should have developed his storylines more.

I was so glad that this board was kept open.

claudia
Old 03-24-2004, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks...you have summed up my feelings on Bill and this board nicely. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I actually am going to have the pleasure of meeting Nicholas Brendon in Tampa this June at the Vulkon event. Let me know if there is anything special you'd like me to ask him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 12:26 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Just occurred to me that I'd never dropped in and say, "Hey!" on this thread.

I'm the mother of two gorgeous 20-something males, and wife of a teacher, and I work in social science research myself. For fun I like reading (sci fi, mysteries, some romance, and some lit), swimming and traveling.

I first became aware of Bill Sadler when I saw him in one of my all-time favorites, The Shawshank Redemption, and then my kids introduced me to Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey.

I just loved way WS handled the evolution of Sheriff Valenti from threat to father figure, and I wish the character had not been so neglected in S2 and S3.

At the Crashdown party in August 2001, I got a brief glimpse of Bill through the crowd of 400 people, but in London last spring, it was fantastic to see him do Q&A on stage and perform his songs, and also to get some one-on-one time when he visited our table. I also like his politics! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Wonderfalls is fantastic, and I can't wait to see more of Bill in it.
Old 03-26-2004, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing those stories,LTL. London,eh?...lucky! You weren't one of those wild and crazy "Brendon" fans with the Brendon-on-a-stick were you? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I actually am going to have the pleasure of meeting Nicholas Brendon in Tampa this June at the Vulkon event. Let me know if there is anything special you'd like me to ask him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] No Way! You lucky duck!!! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Just tell him I love his eyebrows... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] so sexy... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Claudia
Old 03-26-2004, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Me too! Good thing he has a twin brother so there is plenty of that good-looking stuff to go around. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I am particularly looking forward to hearing him talk at the Q & A because I hear he has a terrific sense of humor. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I'm new to this board and I'm a fan off Bill [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] His a great actor, I loved his character in Roswell.

[though Nick still is better [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]]

And I've seen the movie "Reach the rock". he was great in it too [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome,Jessica,we love to have new posters for our board....and don't worry,most of us Bill fans are also Nicky fans as well. We're all about the Valenti-men love here. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 11:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi, I'm Shima! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Hi,Shima [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm Kate. Nice to meet you. So how did you become a "Bill Sadler" fan? I mean,what was the first thing you saw him in that made you remember his work? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 06:46 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Thanks for sharing those stories,LTL. London,eh?...lucky! You weren't one of those wild and crazy "Brendon" fans with the Brendon-on-a-stick were you? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I was hanging around with those crazies, but I'm a diehard Dreamer. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] They brought me a stick with Brendan on one side and Jason on the other, and if I showed the Jason side, they said I was just trying to hold Brendan close to my heart. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Well, neither one of them is hard on the eyes; the same with WS and Nick. Roswell is full of nice things to look at. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited LTL ]