Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

OT Thread #37: Come escape from work and school with a lot of great discussions and plenty of naughtiness!

Continue!

Latest talk: Eric giving Tyra headaches , Matt Boomer coming out as a fabulous rainbow warrior, hot girls and why Rod and I are the best mods ever!
Old 02-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

First of all, Eric need to work on giving Tyra those special headache remedies.

Also i`m very happy that Matt made it official finally, although it has been very obvious for a while.

Lastly here are some pics to christen the new thread.

Old 02-14-2012, 11:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Honestly I never thought about Matt Bomer being gay (at least not around TC times) and I know there was a lot of speculation, especially over the last few years. I'm glad he sort of came out. I'm glad it's official. His acceptance speech seems sweet and it sounds like he has a very happy family.

My best friend likes my fic! Or what I have so far of it! I think it's been awhile since she read my fic, so I sent her a surprise yesterday. It's getting close to done and will be posted in June, I think. But I'm SO glad she liked it! If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have shipped Tru/Jack at all!
Old 02-15-2012, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome back Lara. Glad that you`ve found some free time to join us.

I`m glad that your friend likes your uncompleted new fic. She is a great person for getting you into Tru/Jack. I hope that we`ll get to see the fic soon.

Also i`ve just seen a rumor about a character on Community possibly dying. I like to know what our Community fans think about this? Personally i`m against it, because it would make the show depressing, especially if a well liked character like the Dean. Of course it looks likely that it will be a recurring character. BTW we still don`t have a date for it`s return. Come on NBC, give us back Community.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)
why Rod and I are the best mods ever!
Which is true.

Hope everyone's enjoying their week so far!
Old 02-15-2012, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad that you think so.

Welcome back. Glad to see you back here. I`m doing fine so far this week. Since you`ve returned to us, here are some nice gifs of Bo, Lauren and Kenzie.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Honestly, I don't understand anything... (also literally as my hear is hurting).
Ohhh. Kenzie from Lost Girl. She was on Black Swan too.

So can we put in requests for our favourite hotties?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 02-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Honestly, I don't understand anything... (also literally as my hear is hurting).

Of course, we'll fill those requests with pictures and gifs

I miss Kenzie I should start season 2 of Lost Girl soon to get my Kenzie fix.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucherrygirl (View Post)
Honestly I never thought about Matt Bomer being gay (at least not around TC times) and I know there was a lot of speculation, especially over the last few years. I'm glad he sort of came out. I'm glad it's official. His acceptance speech seems sweet and it sounds like he has a very happy family.
Me neither I just liked seeing a pretty boy onscreen with my pretty wife I was devastated when Luc died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)

Also i`ve just seen a rumor about a character on Community possibly dying. I like to know what our Community fans think about this?
I don't watch Community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar (View Post)
Which is true.
That's too sweet!

Kenzi gifs Been watching the latest eps of Lost Girl (up to ep 15 now and can't wait to see ep 16!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)

The more the merrier! And really, Kenzie was on Black Swan??? I never saw or I just forgot.

So I went to a Nicole Scherzinger concert Monday and wanted to share with you guys. The concert was good. she did some of her own songs and also Pussycat Dolls songs

I hadn't seen the male dancer up until five minutes ago when I finally checked the pictures

I also have vids but they are still uploading to youtube.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks so much for sharing these great pics from the concert along with the story Nath. You did a great job of capturing Nicole in all of her sexy glory. I can`t wait to see your vids later on.

Also i`m glad that y`all love the Kenzi gifs. You can never have too much of her. BTW Ksenia aka Kenzi was at least a couple of scenes in Black Swan,

with her most notable scene being the one where she cussed out Nina (Natalie Portman). Unfortunately we didn`t get to see her do a scene with her fellow former Soviet Union hottie Mila. I hope that we`ll get to see them do another movie together where they play a couple of sexy Soviet spies.

Lastly here are some great new pics of Sarah from Venice Magazine to help get us ready for Season 2 of Fairly Legal, which premieres next month.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Nath - Oh, nice pics! How was the concert? Since when do you call Eliza your wife?

Rod - Yeah, I read that Community spoiler too. I highly doubt it will be any of the main cast, especially since they've already had Pierce in the hospital. Probably a recurring supporting character like Leonard. I guess he would make the most sense, but I don't know. As far as I know, they're almost done filming the last 10 episodes or so of this season, but no word as to the air date or if we get a Season 4 yet!

Thanks! Yeah, I'll post the fic in June, I think. I'm doing it for a LiveJournal challenge, so I think I have to wait until then. But I did make a new fan video (multi-fandom!), so I'll put that up soon.

Keep getting those "thank you for applying" letters from grad schools. No admissions decisions yet, though. I just hate not knowing!
Old 02-15-2012, 08:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Nath - Oh, nice pics! How was the concert? Since when do you call Eliza your wife?

Rod - Yeah, I read that Community spoiler too. I highly doubt it will be any of the main cast, especially since they've already had Pierce in the hospital. Probably a recurring supporting character like Leonard. I guess he would make the most sense, but I don't know. As far as I know, they're almost done filming the last 10 episodes or so of this season, but no word as to the air date or if we get a Season 4 yet!

Thanks! Yeah, I'll post the fic in June, I think. I'm doing it for a LiveJournal challenge, so I think I have to wait until then. But I did make a new fan video (multi-fandom!), so I'll put that up soon.

Keep getting those "thank you for applying" letters from grad schools. No admissions decisions yet, though. I just hate not knowing!
Old 02-16-2012, 01:15 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, Lost Girl

Looks like you had fun, Nath.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

I posted the vids on the GLBT thread over at Communities. Lemme get you the sexiest video here

Oh Dan, I definately had fun!

Lara, I've been calling Eliza my wife for a few months now. None of you ever noticed

Thanks for posting that pick of Kensia on Black Swan Rod. I really don't remember but I'm sure I recognized her.

Oh Sarah such a MILF!
Old 02-17-2012, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting that video Nath. You did a great job of capturing Nicole shaking it very good.

I`m glad that you love those great new pics of Sarah. I can`t wait to see season 2 of Fairly Legal and hope to see Sarah giving us plenty of hot eyecandy. Plus it would be nice to see her reunited with at least a couple of her old TLW co-stars, especially Kate.

Also i`m glad that you like the cap of Ksenia from Black Swan. I have to say that without the heavy makeup, she looks a bit like Mila.

Lastly here are some new pics of Amber.