Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

OT Thread #36: The weather is getting cooler, but this thread is always red hot!

Welcome to the latest OT thread everyone. Any kind of topics other than Eliza such as hot chicks, various shows like Chuck and True Blood and whatever else is on our minds are welcome for discussion. The only rules here is to keep it PG-13. After all we do have younger posters here. Also when discussing new episodes of our favorite shows, please use the spoiler tag so that we won`t spoil it for the people that hasn`t seen the episodes.

To get this thread started, here are some pics of some of our favorite stars from our favorite fall shows along with some pics of a few longtime favorite stars.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 11-02-2011 at 12:37 PM
Old 11-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I didn't notice it was time for a new thread!

Lovely choice of pics!
Old 11-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

hmm Klaus and Damon hello

Supernatural is great I think. It has gotten to a different direction since the angels but I love it. Haha not long ago my friend went to the Supernatural convention in Toronto.

Cap. Jack Harness and John Hart:

Torchwood :series 2 - The Captain's meet - YouTube
Old 11-03-2011, 05:23 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing that with us Tyra and good to have you back with us

I figured I'd share this as well. There is a Spanish show and well, I do'nt know what it is about but I do know that this daughter of some guy is sleeping with his prostitute that he is keeping in his house and it is hot!

I also found this on tumblr and I have no idea where it's from but dang

I'm so gay
Old 11-03-2011, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad that y`all love the pics in the OP.

I`m happy to hear that someone else here is a big Klaus fan. He has been the best thing on The Vampire Diaries this season.

Joseph Morgan has a great job of bring Klaus to life.

While we`re on the subject of Klaus, am i the only one here who ships him with Stefan?

Those guys are so great together. I hope that they can fix things when Klaus returns to Mystic Falls.

Also thanks for posting that great video. Nice bit of foreplay by Captain Jack and Captain John. The chemistry was off the charts between the guys in that scene. Now i need to find a way to watch some past episodes of Torchwood.

Thanks for posting those great gifs Nath. I`ve never heard of this Spanish show you`ve seen and already i`m totally shipping those chicks. The chemistry between them = and .

Lastly here are new pics of K-Stew and Ashley.

Even jetlagged, K-Stew still looks very lovely. BTW she`s going to be on The Tonight Show later tonight.

Ashley looks very gorgeous as usual.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Kstew
Old 11-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad that you love those pics of K-Stew Nath. Hopefully we`ll finally get to see her do a shoot and/or some promotional stuff with Nikki soon. We really need to see them back together again soon.

Also here are some new pics of Amber at the London premiere of The Rum Diaries and some pics of K-Stew at the Twilight Walk Of Fame ceremony in Hollywood earlier today.

Amber looks very gorgeous as usual. Plus it`s nice of her to give us a view of her hot booty.

Nice of K-Stew to show her hot legs off. Hopefully she will show them off like that on The Tonight Show later tonight.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 11-03-2011 at 02:55 PM
Old 11-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

It's awesome that Amber got to work with Johnny
Old 11-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

Actually I'm always around, I'm just not always posting. School + work kept me quite busy. The rest of the time, I cuddle my Eric or Jack (my teddy bear)

Nice girl-girl action in those pictures

Klaus and Stefan in the past can so be partners in crime. Klaus is good haha but I find evil Damon more fun. Evil Stefan is....a less fun version of Angelus.

I recommend Torchwood Now I wish I watched Doctor Who before Torchwood, it'll make more sense somewhat. Me and Eric are catching up to season 2 of Doctor Who.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:23 AM
Elite Fan

I knew you'd like the girl on girl action

Here this is for you:

Old 11-04-2011, 05:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Those gifs.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:39 AM
Elite Fan

All for you Ron!
Old 11-04-2011, 10:47 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm sorry about your kitty, Nath! I hope you still have another cat or two to keep you company. Always good to have pets around.

Sorry I haven't been around much, you guys! This is my last official semester of college (next semester I'll only be in 1 class and my Mom wants me to find a job ) and I've had a busy semester thus far with classes and graduate school applications.

Spanish still sucks. Advanced Screenwriting is still AWESOME. I even "dream cast" my movie and I've written the first 10 pages of this screenplay (which need major revisions, but hey). But I've been enjoying the process and my classmates and I have the best professor EVER! Seriously. She's awesome. I'm also quite loving my Women in Television class. Over the last few weeks we've watched the Buffy pilot, Sex and the City pilot and The L Word pilot. I was thinking of you, Nath. I actually really loved The L Word pilot. It was quite good and very provocative for a pilot and the readings that were required for Buffy and The L Word were great, too. We're watching Family Guy this week and I'm supposed to give a 2 minute presentation on Who's the Boss?

Other than that, I've been working really hard on my graduate school applications. Most parts of most applications are done (most schools just want a personal statement + 1 writing sample), but one school in particular that I'm applying to has about 6 writing components (2 essays that are each 2 pages in length, a creative portfolio list, a personal statement separate from the other 2 essays, a scriptwriting sample and a 3 page dramatic scene). The only parts I haven't done are 1 of the essays (2 pages on a favorite film I've seen and the 3 page dramatic scene). But I'm using the same scriptwriting sample (a 21 page short film script) for most of the graduate schools I'm applying to and if I can't use that, then I'm gonna use my sitcom pilot. I've been revising my short film script to perfection, but my sitcom pilot still needs A LOT of work! Guess that's what Winter Break is for!

Oh! But my Screenwriting professor set up a TV comedy pitching lecture with professors from another school and it was AWESOME! I'm totally gonna apply to that school now.

So yeah. My life in a nutshell.

Old 11-05-2011, 06:05 AM
Elite Fan

Glad to have you back with us Lara! Your life sounds exhausting!
Old 11-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Supreme Fan

IT IS!! But everything will get done when it needs to.

Plus, you can always find me on Twitter and Facebook, so...