Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-28-2010, 03:40 AM
Elite Fan

I agree that Yvonne has stepped it up this season, and having to infiltrate a spy ring that consists of sports management and posing as a cheerleader would be an awesome cover.

Alison.... yes, yes, and some more yes!
Old 09-28-2010, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you on that. I that type of mission would make for an intriguing episode, especially if it involves the whole team. Now as for what kind of cheerleader outfit i like to see Yvonne, it`s a toss up between these two outfits.

Yvonne would look very hot in either of those outfits.

Also i like to see Yvonne wearing a hot tennis outfit in an episode where Sarah is undercover at a tennis tournament. Of course the outfit has to be similar to the hot outfit that Caroline wore at the US Open recently. While i`m on the subject of Caroline, i would love to see her guest star on Chuck. I think that it would be a nice opportunity for her to dip her toe in acting. Plus her and Yvonne together = . I`m still open to seeing Maria on Chuck, but given her recent results on the court and Caroline`s rising popularity, she isn`t quite the first choice to appear on primetime as she had been in the past.

I knew that you would love that gif of Alison Chris. I love how naughty she is. In fact here is a very nice video of her.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

I've never been a fan of the Cowboy's cheerleader uniforms, but the Texans there is kinda nice.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`ve always been a fan of the Cowboys` cheerleader uniform. Maybe it`s my biased view as a lifelong Cowboys fan, but i think that their cheerleader uniform is a timeless classic and help bring about hot cheerleading uniforms. Plus the Texans` cheerleaders uniform is pretty damn hot too.

Also new episodes of Bones, The Vampire Diaries, BBT and Nikita are coming up later tonight. I think that i`m going to go with the double dose of TVD and Nikita. I can`t wait to see a lot of Nina, Kat, Maggie and Lyndsey tonight. Of course i`ll be sure to give my view on tonight`s episodes here.

BTW i`m currently watching Brave New World and i have to say that Caroline is quite a sexy vampire. I like to do some serious fangbanging with her and Katherine anytime.

Anyway here are a couple of hot pics of Nina and Kat to get us ready for tonight`s episode.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 09-30-2010 at 02:25 PM
Old 10-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm a little behind on my weekly show watching. Still need to catch up on this week Glee, NCIS(both), The Office and 30 Rock. Too many shows, too little time.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

I really like Caroline this season compared to last.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well you could always watch them online whenever you have some free time Eric. That is what i like to do with some of my favorite shows, especially if i missed any episodes.

Quote:
I really like Caroline this season compared to last.
I echo your sentiment Chris about Caroline, especially since
Spoiler:

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8...2902h56m28.png

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1...2902h56m35.png

Spoiler:

Lastly here are some new pics of Kate at the Nowhere Boy screening last night.

Old 10-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRooster (View Post)
I'm a little behind on my weekly show watching. Still need to catch up on this week Glee, NCIS(both), The Office and 30 Rock. Too many shows, too little time.
Plus you blame the fact that you spend less time in public transportation so less time for watching shows on your laptop.

I know I'm glad that I spend less time in public transportation.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)

I echo your sentiment Chris about Caroline, especially since
Spoiler:
Definitely. I found her annoying in season 1, thus unattractive, but her whole ultra caroline is pretty endearing.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Supreme Fan

All of these hot girl pics are making me laugh. I keep forgetting to post a pic!

I'm behind on TV show watching, too! Need to catch up on Glee and Parenthood. I've only seen a few episodes of The Office, so it's too late for me to catch up with that show now!

Also wanted to share a little article I wrote for my internship. Usually I don't share them cuz they usually get posted on only Facebook, but this particular article was posted on my internship's website. The theme of the month and the newsletter features were all about employment. My article is "Profile of the Month" for October 2010.
Profile of the Month — World Institute on Disability

Hope those who read it enjoy it.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

You need to get in on the fun and post some pics soon Lara.

I`ve just read your article and once again you`ve written another outstanding piece. I really hope that you will post it around so that a lot of people will read it, because i think it has plenty of positive points that everyone can use out in the workforce.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been working +40 hour weeks plus my wireless keeps bailing out on me so I frequently have no internet. Really annoying.

Aly and AJ compared to The Veronicas? Well, A&A are very vanilla while Jess and Lisa are definately not.

Those are mighty fine pics of Kristen and Jordana btw!
Old 10-02-2010, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome back Nath. Glad that you`re able to join us. Sorry to hear that you wireless keeps bailing out on you. Hopefully you will be able to get that straightened out.

Quote:
Aly and AJ compared to The Veronicas? Well, A&A are very vanilla while Jess and Lisa are definately not.
I knew that you would say that. The Veronicas definitely seem a lot more fun to hang out with, especially since they seem like they`re pretty much up for anything as evident in this classic pic.

Jess and Lisa in this pic = and . BTW they`re currently working on their third album, which looks like it will be out sometime early next year. Hopefully Jess and Lisa will do a tour soon and give us another hot video and photoshoot too.

Also i`m glad that you love the pics of K-Stew and Jordana, however i`m very surprised that you didn`t say anything about the new pics of Kate. I know how much you worship her and it is a big surprise that you didn`t mention the new pics of her.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Chuck Vs StoneCold in a cage match was nice. Too bad they didn't let Stacy get a few shots on StoneCold before getting knocked out.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you on Monday`s episode of Chuck. Plus i must add that it was really lacking the usual hot stuff with Yvonne, however Stacy wearing the Buy More uniform made up for it. Judging from the preview of next week`s episode, it looks like we`ll be getting more hot stuff from Yvonne.

Since i mentioned the Buy More uniform, which has become one of my favorite outfits i like to see a hottie wear, i like to know from everyone on which hottie you think looks the hottest wearing the Buy More uniform. Here is my personal ranking:

1. Yvonne -

2. Olivia Munn -

3. Stacy -

4. Kristen Kreuk -

5. Julia Ling -

Also i`ve just saw that The Real L Word will be back for a second season. I really need to watch some episodes of that show. I`ve only seen a few minutes of it, but i need to watch some episodes, mainly to see how much of a train wreck it is.

Lastly here are some more recent pic of K-Stew, which is my attempt to get Nath back here.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 10-06-2010 at 04:11 PM