Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-09-2003, 12:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

i just thought that if there were boys on here they would think im lez. well i saw silent jay and bob and i dont specifically remember seeing her in it but then again i fell asleep thru it...... that might be the answer.................. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2003, 12:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

soul survivors 2?
i didnt know that even existed. omg [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2003, 08:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by colinhanksisbuff:
<STRONG>soul survivors 2?
i didnt know that even existed. omg [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] me neither, i assume it went stright to vid [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i got the bring it on dvd casue it only coat £8 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] & it looked really good, & it was, i love eliza's character. & i am now a jesse bradford fan hehe [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-12-2003: Message edited film fan ]
Old 06-13-2003, 08:31 PM
New Fan

I just watched "Bye bye love" I bought it second hand...i've been looking for it for a while, so i was really excited.....it was better than i expected too....eliza wa great.....her roel in it was simialr to her role in "race the sun" (child of divorce, gets into some trouble for drinking, etc) the whole drinking thing was funnier in this movie tho....her driving reminds me of my own! lol she was good with both the comedic and the dramatic parts--and she was the only kid who had to do both. I give the movie 2 thumbs up..mainly 'cause of eliza! i think i'll watch it again.

I LOVE T.O.

***faithful firecracker***
***milk drinker***
Old 06-14-2003, 10:22 AM
Loyal Fan

I think my favorite was Wrong Turn, and then Jay and Silent Bob.
Old 06-15-2003, 02:58 AM
Addicted Fan

on abc family, they aired "Bye Bye, Love" earlier in the day, and i was thnk gawd, i caught it 1/2 an hour into the movie. i didn't even know she was in that movie, until i saw "some girl" leave this older man's car and walk towards a house and wave, and i was like "is that eliza?!?!" so i looked her up on imdb.com and yep, she was credited as being in that movie, so i recorded the rest of the movie------w/her parts only of course... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-17-2003, 11:18 PM
New Fan

For me,there's no such thing as a BAD Eliza movie. I'm always captivated by her screen presence and impressed by her acting. That said, I have to admit that my favorite would be BRING IT ON. It was obviously meant to be a Kirsten Dunst vehicle (and with her moving on to Spider-Man,I'd say it worked!) but Eliza STOLE the movie from her. I think that even viewers that didn't know who Eliza was had to be more interested in Missy's character than Torrance's. She just brought the movie to life whenever she appeared onscreen.
Old 06-17-2003, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Well to be honest I haven't seen ALL of her films. I need to go and rent Soul Survivors, The New Guy and Jay and Silent Bob to catch up.

It's funny though, I was just watching my Bring It On DVD tonight because I've been in a big Eliza mood since seeing Wrong Turn last week. I forgot how much I loved that movie [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's definitely my favorite one of hers.

But for hotness factor, like she could ever look bad really, but she was just beyond smoking in Wrong Turn. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 07-04-2003, 05:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

i still have to see wrong turn
Old 07-04-2003, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Well since my last post I've rented Soul Survivors and The New Guy. I liked both of them alot. I know Soul Survivors doesn't seem to be all that well liked, but I thought it was a really good mystery/suspence vehical. That said, I figured out what was going on about an hour into it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I liked the New Guy as well, it was actually better than I thought it would be.

But still, I think I'm gonna have to stay with Bring It On as my fave.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 07-05-2003, 08:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love Bring It On it's probably my favorite, but I like Wrong Turn too. Obviously there is no bad Eliza movie. She may not get the best roles, but her presence in the movie helps alot.

[ 07-05-2003: Message edited IKillChildren ]
Old 07-06-2003, 05:33 PM
New Fan

For the story arch I really did like This Boys Life but for her acting...City by the Sea. She didn't have much screen time but what she did have was unbelievably good!
Old 07-15-2003, 06:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Saw City by the sea yesterday and thought that it was an ok movie. Eliza did a great job but should have gotten more screen time.
Favourite Eliza movie: Jay and Silent Bob
Old 07-16-2003, 03:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

ive gotta saw Bring it on, she was soooo cool in it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2003, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

My favorites-

1.The New Guy
2.Bring It On
3.True Lies