Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-15-2014, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've never been in trouble.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-16-2014, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I never dreamed about beeing in love with Angel.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-16-2014, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Willow: Giles is really pissed at you, Buffy. This is all your fault.
Buffy: Of course, blame Buffy. Most people are flattered when someone writes a best selling book about them. He inspired me.
Willow: You made his character a serial killer.
Buffy: I just went where the words took me.
Willow: Couldn't you have at least left off the dedication page where you said Giles was the basis for the character and you see a lot of Mr. Gates in him.
Buffy: In high school Giles said that if I ever write a book he wants me to dedicate it to him. I was just doing what he asked.
Willow: The FBI searched his flat!
Buffy: We don't know that's why they did it. He did blow up the school and spent an inordinate amount of time around teenagers for a single childless middle aged man.
Willow: He might go to prison, Buffy!
Buffy: Not for a fiction book!
Willow: They found a library full of demonology books, an arsenal of weapons, Ms. Posts's arm with the Glove of myhnegon attached, a few boxes of The Judge extra crispy, and his Watcher's journals which all are "introductory to beheading" and "we are warriors of light that slay evil". It's the case of the century!
Buffy: Well, my profits are through the roof. I can get him a really a great lawyer. Or a team of lawyers. I've already gotten calls from this law firm in Los Angeles.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bored now
Old 04-17-2014, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wanna work for Wolfram & Hart.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-18-2014, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I never want to be in a relationship ever again.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-19-2014, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wesley is so hot.
Old 04-19-2014, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Riley was a kinky lover.

Old 04-20-2014, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought April was so hot.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love school
Old 04-21-2014, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I want to color my hair every day.
Old 04-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want to wear fake nails
Old 04-22-2014, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love to show my cleavage to every boy in school.
Old 04-22-2014, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want to be a virgin again
Old 04-22-2014, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Spike looks nothing like Billy Idol.