Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Okay, I'll check it out.

I finished the Dirty Dancing one today.
Old 12-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
Okay, I'll check it out.

I finished the Dirty Dancing one today.
Spuffy really act so much like kids with each other on the show.

“I’m from Los Angeles. My mom got a new job so we moved. I’m in the third grade - ”

“Well duh! Otherwise you wouldn’t be in this class!” The spikey haired boy had interrupted her!

“William James Giles! You apologize this instant! And then go stand in the corner for five minutes!”

The spikey haired boy was Mr. Giles’ son!! Buffy was shocked. He was so mean and rude. And Mr. Giles was so nice. But they did both talk in a funny way.

“Sorry Da.” William stood up from his seat but before he could move into the corner his dad stopped him.

“Not to me. Apologize to Buffy.” Mr. Giles was looking sternly at his son.

“Ah Dad!” William did not want to apologize to some stupid girl. And in front of the whole class! But his dad would not let him go until he did, so he spat out a quick “Sorry!” before heading for the back corner.

When she finally took her seat, she found that William was sitting behind her! Darn! She hoped he wouldn’t bug her too much. She looked across at Willow and smiled. She noticed that one of the girls who had been with William was sitting next to her and the other one was next to Xander. They looked nice enough but she wasn’t sure if they were friends with HIM.

Mr. Giles started writing something up on the board. Willow was taking notes and Xander was staring off into space. Buffy winced has her head was tugged backward. She turned in her chair and stared menacingly at William.

“Stupid Goldilocks!” William stuck his tongue out at her.

Buffy’s fist balled up and swung at his shoulder. “Quit it spike head!” God he was such a meanie!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 12-03-2017, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

OMG, love it!
Old 12-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
OMG, love it!
The five day detention that Giles regrets is priceless.

“Will? Why don’t you like Buffy? She seems like a nice girl. And Willow likes her.” She added.

Will blushed and looked down. “Got nothing ‘gainst Goldilocks. She’s just got all that Goldilocks hair. It’s all shiny and long and I can’t help it if I have to pull it!! She’s the one who sat in front of me!”

Tara laughed. Will looked so tortured. Like he really couldn’t help it. “Okay. Well maybe you should go over and say sorry. I’m sure she’ll be friends with you if you do.” She gave him a little push.

Willow and Xander had gotten up to go to the water fountain. But Buffy wasn’t thirsty, so she decided to sit and look through the pictures in Willow’s book. While she was reading a shadow fell on her and she looked up. It was William!

“Hi spike head.”

“Hi Goldilocks.”

Will stood there looking down at her and not saying anything else. And Buffy sat looking up at him waiting to see what he wanted. Will finally sat down on the far side of the bench. He didn’t want to get too close and get her cooties.

“Uhm…Tara said I should say sorry for pulling your hair.” He said quietly, looking away.

“Well you should you big meanie!” Buffy shoved him and he toppled over onto the playground floor.

Will was so mad! He came over to be nice and say sorry and she just pushed him for no reason! “Well I’m not sorry you big dumb Goldilocks girl!!” He was standing now and giving her his “I’m mad at you” face.

“I knew it spike head! I knew you couldn’t be nice for even one second!” She was standing now too and holding her hands on her hips.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 12-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys
Old 12-04-2017, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Tee.

So dirty.

Old 12-04-2017, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

THE SOCK RETURNS!
Old 12-04-2017, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

That is dirty.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We have over 400 threads if we could combine SMG/JM to this thread.

Old 12-04-2017, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Lots to discuss.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not saying we can do that but it's just something I noticed.

Old 12-04-2017, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Are you thinking about it?
Old 12-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think it would be right to sadly.

Did you read the last updated chap.of The Darkling?

Old 12-04-2017, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Yes, I did! Great chapter.

Do you know if the writer's other stories are any good? Besides Dirty Dancing and Demons.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I will go through & pick out one I liked to rec to you later.