Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2013, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-28-2013, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-01-2013, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is cute!
Old 03-01-2013, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It is.

This is me!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

That you are ;lol:
Old 03-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I need help.

Old 03-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

I'm here!

Late S7 Spuffy makes me sigh with happiness.

Stupid AtS ruining perfection.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You never commented on the title.

I was thinking of you when I came up with it.

Old 03-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

Spike in those last few episodes of S7 was The Perfect Man.

What happened? Did he peak and it was all downhill? Did the AtS writers want to bring him down in order to make Angel not look so bad for how he had be the past few years?

I want S7 Spike back!
Old 03-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They could have wrote him a lot worse.

That art makes me think dirty thoughts.

Old 03-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
You never commented on the title.

I was thinking of you when I came up with it.

I like that you think of me when writing about Spuffy sex. I'm honored. ha ha

I love the title.

They had sex.

Literally the only reason that it is not cannon that they had sex/made love is because Joss didn't want to upset the BtVS fan section that were pissed off and ready to villify him and Buffy and the show for Buffy not wanting to stake Spike and for Spike not being tortured like Warren in Villains for what Spike did to Buffy in Seeing Red.

They had sex. It is the unofficial official canon. Joss just wanted to cover his bases.

It is what was right for Spike's character, right for Buffy's character, right for the ship, and right for the storyline. It is the only thing that would make sense for that scene and for what would be their last moment together outside of the battle.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Do you think if they had done it that night before the battle with the First that they would nervous...I have a feeling they would be. Especially Spike...and Buffy would be the one to calm him down.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Come outside. Oh, Spike, thank you for that. I'll never tire of the double entendres everyone said that season about Spuffy sex.

You're all sore and limpy
Rough night?
Some vamp get rough with you?
You pounding the big evil
You must be beat after monster wrestling
I know you've been all tied up
Old 03-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
I like that you think of me when writing about Spuffy sex. I'm honored. ha ha

I love the title.

They had sex.

Literally the only reason that it is not cannon that they had sex/made love is because Joss didn't want to upset the BtVS fan section that were pissed off and ready to villify him and Buffy and the show for Buffy not wanting to stake Spike and for Spike not being tortured like Warren in Villains for what Spike did to Buffy in Seeing Red.

They had sex. It is the unofficial official canon. Joss just wanted to cover his bases.

It is what was right for Spike's character, right for Buffy's character, right for the ship, and right for the storyline. It is the only thing that would make sense for that scene and for what would be their last moment together outside of the battle.
Yet he was still insecure and thought she didn't love him. I'm still not sure if he was just trying to let her go. That is what I thought the first time I watched. I've read some good essays that he did believe her at first over the years.

After being around Angel and having time to think he came to the conclusion she didn't.

It really doesn't matter.

All I really care about is that she was in love with him and they spent what could have been their last nights alive in each others arms.

The fade to black was used for couple making love in old movies.

Old 03-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends205 (View Post)
Do you think if they had done it that night before the battle with the First that they would nervous...I have a feeling they would be. Especially Spike...and Buffy would be the one to calm him down.
I think that it would have been different from how they had sex in S6. Not only because now Buffy is no questions about it in love with Spike but because it had been over a year since the previous time, they had so much built up longing in that year, he was so ashamed about how he hurt her before, she would be experiencing something completely different since the last time it was about self-medicating via amazing sex and this time it would be about making love, Buffy would want him to know that this time she is where he is and it means something to her, it would be about forgiveness given and earned on both sides, and so many other things.

I think it would still be really passionate. It would be the most passion Buffy let herself feel that entire season.

I bet that Spike would be really intense with the kissing but then when it was time for the sex he would be so hesitant and need constant reassuring from Buffy that he wasn't hurting her and that it was what she wanted. But only for the first time or two. And then they would be in the present and all the fears and insecurities and past hurts would fade.