Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2012, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spike♥Buffy #210: "What does a man do what he mustn't? For her. To be her's. To be the kind of man who would never..."

Welcome to the 210th Spuffy Thread
If you're a fan of the Spuffy relationship please post here.
This is an appreciation thread. Do not bash either the characters or the actors.
Don't Lurk! We want to hear from you.
Don't be shy, we don't bite . . . hard!

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

[1 - 475]

476. Because what they have might not be pretty, but it's real.
477. Because he was her strongest warrior.
478. Because she knows all the cool vampires.
479. Because he was on her side when no one else was.
480. Because over 100+ years he's been sure of only one thing, her.
481. Because he loves what she is, what she does, how she tries.
482. Because she's the one.
483. Because they spent the night together cuddling.
484. Because of the way she was stroking his hand.
485. Because she chased after him.
486. Because the night they spent together was the best night of his life.
487. Because that night meant something to her too.
488. Because it was the first time he was close to anyone.
489. Because all he did was hold her and watch her sleep.
490. Because she was there with him.
491. Because she has the scythe because of him, because of the strength he gave her.
492. Because Angel was jealous of him.
493. Because Spike is in her heart.
494. Because she chose him as her champion.
495. Because he didn't know what he would have done if she'd gone up those stairs.
496. Because she spent what could have been her last few nights alive in his arms.
497. Because his sacrifice was for her.
498. Because she didn't want to leave him.
499. Because nothing will ever express their connection more, than when their hands were on fire.
500. Because she loves him.
501. Because finding their way back to each other is inevitable.

. . . .

. . . .

"I believe in you, Spike."
"You're a hell of a woman."

. . . .

icons :

¦Credits;
- Court: layout, main header, icons,
top moments art, top kisses arts, quotes arts, music arts; their story art;

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 11-22-2012, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT! Title.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 11-22-2012, 08:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Still don't get how ppl can doubt Buffy loved Spike, after S7, was obvious, je was better than Angel in so many ways.

Been readin load Spuffy fic x
Old 11-22-2012, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This quote is the best.

It killed him that he hurt Buffy and getting his soul back was the only way he thought he could go on because he didn't want to be a monster anymore. The AR made him realize that he wanted to be a man. I don't think it was just because of Buffy. Spike had slowly been changing and even thanked her for treating him like a man in Season 5. He had been trying but realized the only way was to get his soul back. Spike was trying to figure out where he fit. He could have easily got the chip out and went back to being evil. Instead chose to become a better man.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 11-22-2012, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This quote is the best.

It killed him that he hurt Buffy and getting his soul back was the only way he thought he could go on because he didn't want to be a monster anymore. The AR made him realize that he wanted to be a man. I don't think it was just because of Buffy. Spike had slowly been changing and even thanked her for treating him like a man in Season 5. He had been trying but realized the only way was to get his soul back. Spike was trying to figure out where he fit. He could have easily got the chip out and went back to being evil. Instead chose to become a better man.

Old 11-22-2012, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Spike never wanted to hurt Buffy, he may have said it in 2, but then he got to know her and fell in love with her and after that, even if he still tried to hurt her, he never wanted to hurt er, he loved her.

Sara | tumblr
Old 11-22-2012, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's like how he brought the date to the wedding to make her jealous and when she said it hurt seeing him with her. Spike said he was sorry immediately. Then of course said Well good because he was evil.

Old 11-22-2012, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ IKR?

Sara | tumblr
Old 11-22-2012, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The he told he she glowed.

Buffy: That's because the dress radioactive.

Old 11-22-2012, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Th scene was so sweet.

Sara | tumblr
Old 11-22-2012, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Joss rewrote it.

I read it supposed to be a fight.

Instead there is this longing and it feels like they just wish they could be together.

Old 11-22-2012, 02:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I love that scene at the wedding!

It was like the first time Buffy had been truly kind and sweet to Spike. I don't ever remember seeing her smile with such warmth at him before. And, it bothered him that bringing a date had hurt her.

In some ways, it was almost painful to watch them, you could tell how much they ached to be with each other, again.

If I had any doubts that Buffy loved Spike before, I didn't after that scene!
Old 11-23-2012, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't know how anybody could watch that and think all Buffy had been doing was using him. It was obvious she had strong feelings for him. The way she looks as he walks away with such longing.

Old 11-23-2012, 09:17 AM
New Fan

I just re-watched seasons 6 (the passion) and 7 (the love) and I can't for the life of me figure how ANYONE could say that Buffy wasn't completely in love with Spike. I even disagree with Joss. I don't believe Buffy loved him the moment their hands touched, I believe that at that precise moment she grew the courage to ACKNOWLEDGE that she was in love with Spike. I was in awe of how many moments showed Buffy's love for Spike in season 7. SMG really played up the longing, love, and gratitude in every look she gave JM. Like I've said before, I believe Buffy in fact loved Spike in the latter part of season 6 but refused to cop to it. I find it amazing that so many non-spuffies refuse to acknowledge Buffy's admission of having at least once loved Spike in "First Date", or the fact that Cassie told Spike that Buffy would "tell" him (which we know means she'd tell him she loves him). Not to mention the countless persons throughout the season who point blank asked Buffy if she was in love with Spike including Angel-the-"great" himself. Now, for all of these persons- including her former lover- to have picked up on the vibes Buffy was giving off that should tell the viewer that yes Ms. Thing was completely in love and in denial up until the final act.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

People are gonna see what they want. It's obvious Buffy was in love with Spike.

Wow Buffy really ate those words from Crush.