Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-28-2015, 05:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey Tee

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com
Old 07-28-2015, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-28-2015, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by straws (View Post)
Are you able to choose your own team in GISHWHES? My brother and I were interested a few years back but we read that we couldn't be on the same team/form our own team so we decided against it.

I can't remember where they film SPN. Is it BC? I don't think I'm too close. I'm in Ontario.
You can choose your own 15 member team up until the registration deadline. Then if you haven't created or joined a team, you are automatically placed in one that has less than 15 members.

The deadline closed for this year (I registered in March so I'm good). You & your brother can be on my team next year. You can help me come up with a team name too!

Supernatural is filmed in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

10 minutes before closing at the library, the fire alarm went off! We had to go outside and wait for the all clear from the fire department.

Did I tell you about the woman that walks around the library blessing people, giving prophecy, and talking to herself? I found out today that she refers to herself as God.

Last edited by wilywiccan; 07-28-2015 at 09:15 PM
Old 07-28-2015, 10:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Jaime how're you?

Nia, let me know how you're GISHWSHES experience goes this year. Ngl, a part of me is tempted to give it a go. It'd be cool if we could be on a team. I guess distance wouldn't be a problem then? For some reason I thought the teams were made up of people who lived close to each other.

Old 07-28-2015, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

Right now I'm updating my facebook account since some of my gish-mates created an account there. I don't want them to look at my page and think I suck. I'm hardly ever on facebook so it doesn't accurately depict my personality.

Gish-mates can be from anywhere in the world. Some of mine this year are from Great Britain & France.

Next year we better win first place! I want that free week-long vacation with Misha Collins!
Old 07-28-2015, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TwilighterTee~ (View Post)
How is everyone?
I still don't have an appetite.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

Mary, maybe you should eat regardless of appetite. Personally, I never feel hungry. I always go off of cravings. Which is why despite getting full quickly, I keep going until I have a stomach ache.

If you eat for nutrition you should be going by if it's time to replenish vitamins and antioxidants.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
Mary, maybe you should eat regardless of appetite. Personally, I never feel hungry. I always go off of cravings. Which is why despite getting full quickly, I keep going until I have a stomach ache.

If you eat for nutrition you should be going by if it's time to replenish vitamins and antioxidants.
I only had two applesauce today. One in the morning, and the other in the evening. The one in the morning gave me diarrhea.

I usually feel hungry. The last time I had that feeling was on Saturday. I think the early Sunday morning vomit and diarrhea has ruined that a bit.

I've been told to go and do the BRAT diet.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
Next year we better win first place! I want that free week-long vacation with Misha Collins!
Whoa, that is a thing?

Maybe you'll win it this year. I'll root for you

Man, all this talk about appetite. I'm never not hungry. I spend 95% of my day thinking about food I'm not eating. I want to lose 10 lbs so bad. Sometimes I get tempted to try appetite suppressants.

I just want to eat cartons of ice cream and be a size 4. Why can't that be a thing?

Old 07-28-2015, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm So miserable.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-28-2015, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry, Jaime.

Carmen, have you ever had the stomach flu?
Old 07-28-2015, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Are you feeling any better?

Old 07-28-2015, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

*sends happiness Jaime's way*

Carmen, I want to lose 10 lbs too. And I know all I have to do is go strict vegan for one freakin week but I'm too "Nope. Give me my veggie nuggets and veggie burgers and veggie hot dogs and veggie sandwiches and tons of potatoes". I just need to switch to cans of peaches and fruit smoothies and vegetable stir fries.

Yes, every year whichever team wins GISHWHES gets to spend a week doing something really cool with Misha. Last year's winners got to sail around Costa Rica with Misha as their ship captain. The year before that the winners were at Kings Landing in Croatia.
Old 07-28-2015, 11:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I'm So miserable.
I'm sorry bb how can we help?

Mary, do you mean just like a stomach virus? Yeah, of course. They aren't fun but I don't get them often and they never last long.

Old 07-28-2015, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I tired of meds. They make me sleepy all the time but if I don't take them I can't ever get rid of the crying feeling.

Then there are times like tonight that I took the pill for it and it didn't work a bit but did put me to sleep.

I can't win!