18. BA4eva
19. wilywiccan
20. nhlover4ever
21. cynthia83
22. silentsmg
23. Eych
Wanna be on the list? Just say!

Reasons Why We Love Them
1) They're the finest looking couple. Ever.
2) They have GREAT chemistry on screen.
3) In the three years of working together they never had an argument or disagreement.
4) They have sex chemistry on the screen
5) Coz in IWRY, David actually said "Sarah"...
6) Because Sarah trusts David more than anyone else on set.
7) Because David was the only one who could stop here crying.
8) Because he'd do anything for her.
9) Because she thinks he is the sexiest guy in the world.

by BA4eva

Quotes about David from Sarah

"It was interesting when they first said that David was going to get his own show. I was so excited for him, watching how he's grown since he started on the show as his first real job. Maybe I was getting too comfortable with David. What an exciting adventure now, for both my character and myself, and for David and his character, but I have to tell you as an actor I miss him immensely.”

Q: "You've gotten to kiss some pretty hot guys onscreen. Who was your favorite?"
SMG: "I don't know! How can I decide? Although, David and I have a special relationship, and we are wonderful friends, both on and off screen. When we act as Angel and Buffy, we become the very essence our roles, helping us to convey the passion of our characters. Of all of the guys I've worked with, I have to say that David is definitely the best person I've ever had to work with romantically, and is definitely a better kisser than many of the other leading males I've had to work with."

"There's always been a connection for David and I, both personally and professionaly."

"Working with him was like putting on your oldest and favorite pair of jeans, you just slip right into them."

"And I think it's really incredible that we're really moving on in such a great fashion. I think they found a wonderful supercouple in Buffy and Angel, and I could not say enough amazing, adoring things about working with David."

Q: "What are your feelings about the departure of Angel and how is this going to change the series?"
SMG: "I'm nervous. Part of the success of Buffy is David and my relationship with him, both on camera and off. He's incredible. He's grown so much and I trust him more than any guy I've ever worked with. I'll miss him. It will be heartbreaking for me -- not just for Buffy --when he leaves."

Sarah quote from Teen Choice Awards (upon winning Best TV Actress - excerpt from acceptance speech) "And this is for MY Angel, I miss you already David"

"When Angel first went evil, I had to separate myself from David (Boreanaz) because our scenes together hurt that much more. David was my most trusted person on set. When I would cry on camera, he was the only one who could calm me down - when Angel broke up with Buffy ("The Prom" episode), I couldn't stop crying for 25 minutes."

"David and I are incredible friends, he's one of my best friends. And to do that heartbreaking scene, I was crying afterwards and for about 5 minutes we just kind of held each other there because it was where you have to break that line of, okay this isn't real."

Question: "Whose a better kisser - David (Boreanaz) or Selma (Blair)?"
Sarah: "... I'm gonna plead the 5th on that one. [Turns her head and whispers] DAVID!"

"Boreanaz and I were the worst", smiles Gellar, wickedly. "We used to dot he most horrible things to each other, like eat tuna fish and eat pickles and like when he had to unbutton my shirt or my pants I'd pin it or sew it together. Or the ice cream, when I dropped the ice cream on him in the middle of the scene. We'd lived got that kind of stuff"

"I can't say enough amazing things about David Boreanaz. We had the most amazing working relationship I've ever had, and I've been blessed with the guys that I've worked opposite, Ryan Phillippe, Jerry O'Connell, Jamie Kennedy and I've adored them all. But David and I had a very, very special relationship. In three years of working together, we never had so much as a disagreement, and that's just unbelievable, considering the hours we spent together. And we worked so well together. We could gauge each other's moods. We could help each other. So, for me, it's very daunting. Part of the reason Buffy worked was Angel, and you get these, What if I can't do it on my own? What if I *need* David? "

On VIBE, Sarah said (when asked the question 'Does she go out with all of her cast mates off-screen? As in non-dating just for fun, she replied,)"Yeah we all do. Maybe a little too much with my main co-star. He's just great. Nice and sweet but I could go on forever on that."

"My reunion with David Boreanaz makes this final Buffy episode extra special!"

Quotes about Sarah from David

"I'd do anything for Sarah."

"I just wanted to keep on kissing her," he explained. "The director said, 'Cut!' And I said, "I didn't quite get that one - can we keep going?"

"She's a great kisser. Full-blown perfect. Doing a love scene is work. It can be pretty uncomfortable, but you have to keep a light-hearted approach to it. Sarah and I have good chemistry, on and off camera. We're friends."

"I don't see her offscreen. She's so damn beautiful I have to walk away."

DJ: "I daresay you've seen this one coming (!) but what is it like to snog Sarah Michelle Gellar...?"
DB: "It's, you know... It's weird, because y'know, when you're working and you're doing that, it's not really about the kiss- of course, it looks all romantic, it doesn't have the music and everything, so the screen kiss is just a screen kiss, but it's great, y'know, it's nothing really... It's not a bad job (laughs)!"

"When I first met Sarah, she was working and we just said, "Hi, we'll read over the scene tomorrow." All of a sudden we just seemed to click and I think the moments we have together are moments where we respect each other as actors."

"She is perfect, she's so small and so easy to hold. And yes... she is a great kisser."

LorelieVamp: "Is there a chance you and Buffy will have one last romance or sex scene before you start your own show?"
"Ohh ... jeez... I hope so, I hope we have more sex scenes in the future... she should come over to my show and we could shack up together from now on... put her on my show like that permanently."

"It changed and it took Sarah a while to understand," Boreanaz divulges. "There was such a connection and then I had to be really pissy towards her, very aggressive and it was difficult. After the scenes I always made it a point to give her a hug. You have to keep the chemistry alive outside of what's going on. So I really reinforced that I was there for her. It was definitely difficult at times."

From Stephanie: "What's it like kissing Sarah Michelle Gellar?"
DB: "It's wet and wonderful."

"She was, I mean working with her is great. The three seasons that we worked together we never had an argument. I mean that's pretty odd, um -since we were in such close quarters, both of our characters. But, you know she's here in my heart, and that's the best thing about it. And she's actually given me the opportunity to be here where I am today. I mean her character, her show, enabled me to grow and become another character so I owe a lot to her."

"She is a terrific girl, I owe her so much for my career. She was so generous with me."

"Sarah is one of the things I will miss the most about shooting the show is working with Sarah. We've created a special bond between the two of us that, um, is unique and different. She has the ability to transform herself very quickly, very professionally, and very openly, which makes it easier for another actor to kind of ride along with her. She comforts you, and gives you a sense of who you are as a person, and not as an actor. Which is, I feel, the best thing to have. She's just a wonderful presence, and she's very strong in what she does. She exudes a lot of confidence and it shows. I'll miss that a lot."

"I think one just steps right back into that situation, and that feeling and that chemistry. I think we have a really great working chemistry together. These two characters are right on with each other, so we'll see what happens when we have that moment together again."

"As far as getting back to work with Sarah [Michelle Gellar] again, you know, she's great. We're just kind of stepped into the shoes, the characters picked up where they left off, and we kind of rocked it. It's going to be good to see Angel and Buffy back together again in those specific instances."

“It would have been nice to have Buffy come over, and I know that Sarah wanted to do it and felt bad about not being able to, but I don’t know what happened. I think that decision was made by the Powers-That-Be, for reasons that I don’t know. I loved working with Sarah and having those two characters together. When they were with each other, Angel was a completely different person."

Joined interview

Interviewer (to DB): What's going to be the main thrust of your show?
SMG: Me.
DB: Yes--
SMG: It's all about me.
DB: ---Driving force, always will be.

Sarah: You were my first love, and now you're leaving me for greener pastures. He'll get a new girlfriend, then forget about me -
David: She'll get a new boyfriend, then forget about me -
Sarah: Hopefully sooner than he'll get a new girlfriend.
David (to SMG): You can get a new boyfriend but I can't get a new girlfriend?
Sarah: Yes.
David: That doesn't make any sense.
Sarah: That makes complete sense.
David: <mouth open, confused look> It doesn't!
Sarah: (to interviewer): We never argue.

Vids
E! News Daily 1999
Sarah Michelle Gellar: this is for My Angel
David and Sarah blooper

Pictures

Previous Threads
#1 B/C their attraction was undeniable
#2 "You know she's here in my heart, and that's the best thing about it."
#3 He'll always be her Angel

Title Suggestions
They're chemistry was of the charts
The show wasn't as good without him
B/C even David and Sarah sound great together
B/C we wouldn't mind if they hooked up
Icon: ?

Last edited by BA4eva; 03-09-2010 at 02:25 PM
Old 01-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread I'm 4th on the list! I don't think I've been that high up before
Old 01-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Total Fan

Awwww, you used my title suggestion! Thanks for making the new thread.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

YW hun

Im not even on that list
Old 01-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

Add me to the list! I can't believe I'm not on it. ha ha
Old 01-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Total Fan

Haha Neither am I. I usually just lurk, which is probably why.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Adding you both
Old 01-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We love it when lurkers start to post!
Old 01-06-2010, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

I remember back when there were new episodes of Bangel still airing I would have probably done a literal Happy Dance if I had found out they were dating. I can just imagine the squeels of joy that the Edward/Bella fans feel with all of the magazine covers dedicated to the Rob/Kristen romance.

I loved on Will & Grace when Jack exclaimed, "For the love of Buffy & Angel!" the way someone would exclaim "For the love of God!"
Old 01-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Total Fan

Oh, I know. Same here, and I can just imagine how all those Edward/Bella fans feel right now.

Haha I LOVED it when he said that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyt (View Post)
We love it when lurkers start to post!
I'm usually too lazy to post, or don't have the time to, but lately I've started getting back into Fan Forum for some reason again I guess.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

With me, I love a lot of shows and movies and books and celebrities but somehow just never end up posting on their threads or boards. I need to stop ONLY posting in the same few areas on FF.

I do negelect my Sarah/David love with a lack of posts on this thread and its DB board equal.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Total Fan

Ah, well I think that happens with a lot of people actually.

I neglected it for a LONG time on both boards, until recently.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I post in all BA, B/Aus and DB/SMG thread
Old 01-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Total Fan

Haha That's what I've been doing recently.