Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2004, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank a beer after getting Wesley to sing White Flag to entertain everyone at the Bronze. Sarah and Angel were dancing around the cat
bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring

Old 06-08-2004, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank a beer after getting Wesley to sing White Flag to entertain everyone at the Bronze. Sarah and Angel were dancing around the cat
bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring so
Old 06-08-2004, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring so Spike

Old 06-08-2004, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring so Spike quickly
Old 06-08-2004, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring so Spike quickly sang

Old 06-08-2004, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring so Spike quickly sang his
Old 06-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring so Spike quickly sang his solo
{ Lulu| icon: LittleGreyStargate }
Old 06-09-2004, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring so Spike quickly sang his solo and
Old 06-10-2004, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring so Spike quickly sang his solo and Giles

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 06-10-2004, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring so Spike quickly sang his solo and Giles took

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 06-10-2004, 08:49 AM
Banned

bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring so Spike quickly sang his solo and Giles took the
Old 06-10-2004, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring so Spike quickly sang his solo and Giles took the punch

Old 06-10-2004, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring so Spike quickly sang his solo and Giles took the punch to
Old 06-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring so Spike quickly sang his solo and Giles took the punch to drink.

Old 06-10-2004, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

bowl while Doyle looked for a wedding planner. Cordelia had her purse in the refrigerator to make a cold nail thingie. The girl who stole Angel's heart is Buffy. Wedding bells began to ring so Spike quickly sang his solo and Giles took the punch to drink. Giles