Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2004, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree that I think SMG reaction was great! It was really perfect and showed off her emotions. So I totally agree on that part.

Old 04-25-2004, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just got this feeling, when listening to sad B/A songs, that it really is true that they will never end up together in the series. It just breaks my heart [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I will always love B/A [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I have to watch a vid to feel better [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2004, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

sarah did nail that reaction. it seems that whenever they are together, she steps up a level.

Stop Hate
Old 04-25-2004, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Immortal CandyGirl:
<STRONG>I just got this feeling, when listening to sad B/A songs, that it really is true that they will never end up together in the series. It just breaks my heart [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I will always love B/A [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I have to watch a vid to feel better [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It breaks my heart to say this, but I really doubt they'll end up together. The show is just too far gone for them to suddenly put Buffy and Angel back together. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
{ Lulu| icon: LittleGreyStargate }
Old 04-25-2004, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by silver_lined_cloud:
<STRONG>

It breaks my heart to say this, but I really doubt they'll end up together. The show is just too far gone for them to suddenly put Buffy and Angel back together. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, I realize that there really is no way that they can put Buffy back into Angel's life now, but we all now that no matter what they will find a way back to each other. Maybe we can hope for a good reunion show. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

That would be nice. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Joss will probably play it safe and have an ending that satisfies both Spuffy and Bangel shippers.
{ Lulu| icon: LittleGreyStargate }
Old 04-25-2004, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

I never saw the episode where Buffy when to LA and Faith was there. What is her reaction about in that picture?
Old 04-25-2004, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie:
<STRONG>I never saw the episode where Buffy when to LA and Faith was there. What is her reaction about in that picture?</STRONG>
Angel had just slapped her.
Old 04-26-2004, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie:
<STRONG>I never saw the episode where Buffy when to LA and Faith was there. What is her reaction about in that picture?</STRONG>
Oh the episode is called 'Sanctuary'. It is just after the Buffy episode where Faith steals Buffy's body and has sex with Riley. Buffy comes to L.A after hearing that Faith is there, and she walks in on a semi-shirtless Angel hugging Faith, and she is all upset at Angel. And she is hugely pissed and angry at Faith (understandably IMO) and Angel tells Faith to go upstairs so he and Buffy can talk, and Buffy is all "There is no way I'm letting her out of my sight", and then goes to follow Faith, presumably to beat her ass (hee!) and then Angel pulls her away, she turns and smacks him in the face, and then he smacks her back in the face. The reason she is upset though, is not because he hit her, but because he hit her for Faith! Hence, the hurt surprised look on her face!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sanctuary is probably my least fave episode from B/A, it's just so, so, so not Immortal Lovers, do you know what I mean?
Old 04-26-2004, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I don't really like that episode. It was good for the emotional part, I agree on that though.

Old 04-26-2004, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like that episode either. Buffy was a bitch. She said she came to protect Angel and I think that's some of the truth, but mostly I think she came to stick one to Faith. And Angel always could read her.

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Old 04-26-2004, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I think it was something like that too. Buffy was mad about the whole Riley-Faith thing and my guess is she wanted "revenge."

Old 04-26-2004, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

I think it's funny that the Anti-BAers use Sanctuary as proof that BA is "ovah". [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I definitely hate how Buffy was portrayed as the jealous ex or whatever. Ugh. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

On a brighter note, Ducks wrote a fic called For Love or Monster. It's B/A/F. Hee! Very Dark. Very NC-17. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

He hit her? Buffy being a be-yotch?

Definatly have to download this episode or something!

Thanks Samii-bear for updating me with that paragraph detail. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]