Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2004, 01:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Immortal Enemies [Buffy/Angelus]-"Come on Buffy, you know you want it huh?"

Welcome to the first or.. at least the most recent attempt at the Buffy and Angelus thread!

This thread is to discuss and appreciate the passion and the fire that existed between the Scourge of Europe, Angelus, and the Slayer, Buffy Summers. If you don't wish to discuss this, or find the pairing distasteful. Please exit that-a-way or else we shall feed you to Angelus.

Discuss away!

--

We need some quotes and piccies I think!

Jacqui - Owner - Paul Wesley Australia
Email Me admin[at]paulwesleyaustralia[dot]com
Paul Wesley Australia | PWA on Twitter | Discussion Forum

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 08-15-2009 at 04:59 PM
Old 10-09-2004, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wohoo!! Add me to the hotness!!

Old 10-09-2004, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Add me!
Old 10-10-2004, 12:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Consider it done!

Okay, re watching Buffy Season 2. I cannot get over the hotness that is Angelus.

I particularly love the little scene in "Go Fish" where Angelus bites that jerk and Buffy runs out to save him and she pulls out her hair clip and sort of shakes out her hair. And Angelus just sort of growls out:

"Why Miss Summers, beautiful."

Old 10-10-2004, 02:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG add me!!! I just bought Season 2 part 2 on DVD! First epsiode I watched was Passion. Squee! Best Angelus/Buffy ep ever.

Hmm...is it weird that I prefer Angelus to Angel most of the time?
Old 10-10-2004, 02:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Added ya!

And no I don't think it's strange at all. After all, Angelus is dead sexy (hah! I made a pun! dead sexy! Get it?! Ahem.. moving on) and oh boy that vampire looked good in leather.

We need a pretty banner. Anyone know where we could get one made? Anyone wanna make one?

Old 10-10-2004, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

Love the shipper name. And you can definatly add me to the list of supporters. Angelus was so cruel to her, but it definatly added drama to the show.
Old 10-10-2004, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah!!!! Add me!

I love both couples (B/A,B/Aus) the same. I might actually even love this couple a little more.

I mean, Angel has the curse and well the soul. Angelus has none of that stuff. Nothing holding him back.

And the scenes between these two...lots of tension. Some of the things Angelus said to her. You know he wanted her and because he wanted her, he hated her even more and wanted to destroy the world because she was in it. One of those love to hate relationships.

Man, I wish they would have taken the storyline between these two farther than they did.

Oh, and PLEASE feed me to Angelus! PLease!?

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin

Last edited by Hell on Heels; 10-10-2004 at 03:15 AM
Old 10-10-2004, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by jenindi

Hmm...is it weird that I prefer Angelus to Angel most of the time?
Nope.

Icon - evangelin
Old 10-10-2004, 03:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda Leigh
And the scenes between these two...lots of tension. Some of the things Angelus said to her. You know he wanted her and because he wanted her, he hated her even more and wanted to destroy the world because she was in it.
You know, that whole paragraph perfectly sums up the whole thing. Despite being evil and all, there was a part of Angelus that wanted her, which like you said angered him and made him want to destroy everything even more.

Perfectly said!
Old 10-10-2004, 03:29 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda Leigh
Oh yeah!!!! Add me!

I love both couples (B/A,B/Aus) the same. I might actually even love this couple a little more.

I mean, Angel has the curse and well the soul. Angelus has none of that stuff. Nothing holding him back.

And the scenes between these two...lots of tension. Some of the things Angelus said to her. You know he wanted her and because he wanted her, he hated her even more and wanted to destroy the world because she was in it. One of those love to hate relationships.

Man, I wish they would have taken the storyline between these two farther than they did.

Oh, and PLEASE feed me to Angelus! PLease!?
ITA with everything you just said.

Oh, and now now. No feeding the Angelus unless you really deserve it! You don't want him to get too overexcited.

What's everyone's all time favourate B/Au scene out of interest?

Old 10-10-2004, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you. You see I added it as a love to hate relationship. Which I think explains it short and sweet.

I think Angelus wanted her for several reasons. One thing, I always thought that because they have no soul, they want the basics of things. Like sex for example. No chocolate and roses for them! Sure, Buffy is/was a very beautiful girl. Blonde like he seems to like them and the BIGGEST is he has the memories of the night Angel spent with her. It might as well have been him sleeping w/ her in Angelus's veiw point being caged inside. And I kinda think he respected her (even though he didn't want to) attitude and how she kinda attacked life instead of just letting it happen. Sure, he didn't like her, hated her, but found her as a equal in battle. Several times he recognized her strength. "The only way to kill this girl is to love her". He also (thought) he knew her weakness. She just proved stronger than he assumed in that last fight.

Then he was always making those sexual innuendos (sp?). To make them, he had to of been thinking naughty thoughts. Like when he killed that guy. (Sorry, it's been awhile since I've watched) He wrote something like, 'Was it as good for you as it was for me' on the wall in blood. Then he kissed her. Oh, and when the spirits took over they're bodies and they ended up kissing in that pretty light as the souls left and he continued to kiss her afterwards. Buffy was the first to call him (Angel) by name and he stayed put for a few seconds before shuving her away and going home to clean himself. That speaks for a lot. Wanted her, but she made his skin crawl. While he was trying to screw with her head and make her vulnerable, he was also doing the same to himself. Because even though he didn't want to, he wanted her and maybe even liked her fire. Boy, that pissed him off.

Icon - evangelin

Last edited by Hell on Heels; 10-10-2004 at 03:51 AM
Old 10-10-2004, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Jacaroo
ITA with everything you just said.

Oh, and now now. No feeding the Angelus unless you really deserve it! You don't want him to get too overexcited.

What's everyone's all time favourate B/Au scene out of interest?
Ohhh, your no fun! I wanna sign up for a Angelus hickey. I'm first in line.

Man, favorite one? That's tough considering I haven't seen those eps in a long while.

The very first scene. When she goes to his apartment and doesn't know it's Angelus and he tears her heart out. That scene was so powerful and moving even though it was so heart breaking.

I also liked when he came to the hospital w/ flowers and almost made Xander pee his pants.

I enjoy every single scene. Never a boring moment with those two.

Oh and when Buffy is sick and at the graveyard with Willow, Cordy, and Xander. Buff says something about she has to be out, that she can't let Angelus kill anyone else. And Angelus pops out, all vamped and goes " Oh, just one more?" and attacks her. He ends up sitting on top her.

My favorite would have to be when the souls take over and Angelus and Buffy kiss and he continues to kiss her after the souls depart. He eventually shuvs her away after she calls him Angel but he enjoyed the kiss. Then because he enjoyed it, he had to go wash himself. I think that scene best showed how Angelus felt towards Buffy.

Here's a idea, we should call Buffy "Buff" here cause that's what Angelus always called her. Kudos to the writers for that. Great idea! Now if I can remember to do that.

Icon - evangelin

Last edited by Hell on Heels; 10-10-2004 at 03:55 AM
Old 10-10-2004, 04:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Ohh. I love all those scenes too.

I adore the way Angelus says 'lover' too. All silkily and cool. Esp. in that scene you mentioned in "Killed by Death".

"Not feeling well Lover?"

::Shivers::

I think the hardest part about watching Buffy and Angelus together was seeing the difficulty Buffy had remembering that she was supposed to hate him now. All she saw when she looked at Angelus was her lover, and I think in some ways her friends and Giles especially, knew that.

Xander's incredibly unfair comment to her in "Becoming" ["Paint it any way you want but the way I see it? You wanna forget all about Miss Calender so you can get your boyfriend back."] was in some ways very astute. Buffy did want Angel back desperately, but I also really think she was getting to desperation point because she just couldn't find it in herself to kill Angelus.

Old 10-10-2004, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Squeee! B/Angelus thread. Yee-Ha!

I love this relationship. It was so dark, complex violent and twisted. I think one of the most compelling moments was in "I only have eyes for you" when the souls of Grace etc. are taken out of them. And they keep kissing, and he looks at her, and they totally have a moment. And then he pushes her. That was awesome. So good. So hot. So twisted. I loved it.

Sorry, it took me so long to get here btw. Been out for the weekend.

But I shall make it up to you through some hot pictures...

-
-
-

*****ing HOT!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.