Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2008, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_JennaJameson (View Post)
I'm glad we minions have a Pimp to follow

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-14-2008, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay new thread

Add Cordy and Buffy to Maria and Izzy and yes they all are strong women who rock!

Never liked Faith and the events of End of Days solified that feeling. I think I'm more like Buffy, Cordelia (when she changed), and Angel.

I loved Lindsay and thought he was pretty hot in season two. Plus his voice was so amazing...

Well obviously I love IWRY but I hadn't realized that it was Buffy and Cordy's last scene together either. For obvious reasons...

All hail Jamie our pimp!
Old 03-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

hmmm looks like i may be alone anyone here...hellloo?
Old 03-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm here, but I think you're off now.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

yup i was off and now i think the reverse is true, i am here but you are gone.
i just wish they would have ended up friends in cannon before the joss screwed with cordy's character then killed her. although i got fic for that and i must admit i love the fics that have buffelia highschool friendship.
i hate IWRY because of the bangelness of it all ( they always made me wanna gag) but, if it wouldn't have had the grossness of that it would have been a fabulous episode. Cordy about had me rolling when she realized Angel had walked in from the sun and thought he had got himself an umbrella.
i missed classic ats cordy (still tactless, bitchy, admittedly self-centered, and kinda ditzy but, you knew she had a big heart and if she cared for someone it was with everything in her) when they turned her into saint cordy
by the end of s3 after groo's appearance looking back you could see she was starting to change (leaving to go on vacation while connor -a kid that she treated as her own-was in danger from people trying to snatch him for various reasons, my cordy would have never done that). of course i think jasmine was already affecting her by then and then we all know what we got season 4, thankfully we got cordy back for 1 episode of s5 but of course we know how that ended (still curse joss daily, but i don't think he's grown the donkey's tail. rabbit ears &/or the pig snoot yet has he?)

Last edited by tootyfnfrooty; 03-15-2008 at 09:22 AM
Old 03-15-2008, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootyfnfrooty (View Post)
i just wish they would have ended up friends in cannon before the joss screwed with cordy's character then killed her. although i got fic for that and i must admit i love the fics that have buffelia highschool friendship.
i hate IWRY because of the bangelness of it all ( they always made me wanna gag) but, if it wouldn't have had the grossness of that it would have been a fabulous episode. Cordy about had me rolling when she realized Angel had walked in from the sun and thought he had got himself an umbrella.
i missed classic ats cordy (still tactless, bitchy, admittedly self-centered, and kinda ditzy but, you knew she had a big heart and if she cared for someone it was with everything in her) when they turned her into saint cordy
by the end of s3 after groo's appearance looking back you could see she was starting to change (leaving to go on vacation while connor -a kid that she treated as her own-was in danger from people trying to snatch him for various reasons, my cordy would have never done that). of course i think jasmine was already affecting her by then and then we all know what we got season 4, thankfully we got cordy back for 1 episode of s5 but of course we know how that ended (still curse joss daily, but i don't think he's grown the donkey's tail. rabbit ears &/or the pig snoot yet has he?)
Well Said!

By the way your icon is really cute.

I do like that at first Cordy wanted Buffy to be her friend.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Banned

Cordy wanted Buffy to be her friend because Buffy was pretty enough to be in her crowd. Aww, Cordy thought Buffy was perty.

Lyn I agree with eveything you said For me Cordy was never the same after WITW. I felt her character was just...ruined after that. And YW is the only time she is really her again
Old 03-15-2008, 12:33 PM
Banned

Their expressions make me laugh
Old 03-15-2008, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

not the best look for either but thier still cute. poor buffy looks like she just smelled xander pass gas and cordy is telling him how disgusting he is
yeah she did try hard and she was the only one that offered to share her book with buffy from what i can remember haven't seen that episode since it first aired
Old 03-16-2008, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
not the best look for either but thier still cute. poor buffy looks like she just smelled xander pass gas and cordy is telling him how disgusting he is
yeah she did try hard and she was the only one that offered to share her book with buffy from what i can remember haven't seen that episode since it first aired

That brings to mind such nice image!

Old 03-16-2008, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree with you on that subject. Cordy wasn't the same, something was slightly changing even though I still feel Jasmine wasn't with her yet. But I think the change was the half demon thing, she was growing into something else. I wish Joss could of let Cangel have a chance.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:25 PM
Banned

This thread doesn't move without me

I have decided that Buffy and Cordy need to have a threesum with Jessica Simpson. Why is there no Buffy/Cordy/Jessica Simpson fanfic or art?

Old 03-17-2008, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

jessica simpson

how about brad, johnny, or cordy's precious keanu
or maybe even ville cordy is into lead singers in bands
Old 03-17-2008, 12:50 AM
Banned

I'd be scared Angel would get jealous of Cordy's attentions to Ville and then vamp out and try and hurt him. Then Ville would have to smite Angel.

The only Buffy/Cordy/Angel smut I read was Lysa's and I was surpirsed by how hot it was. usually Angel touching anyone but Cordy makes me