Old 03-31-2004, 03:38 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2004, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys!
New Video Finally.

Title: Midnight
About: A fluffy Spuffy video with plenty of happy monents and lots of clips from
"Something Blue"..
Artist: Nikka Costa
Link in sig.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-04-2004, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Look at my sig that is what Joss told them to play during the I love you in Chosen. Buffy loves Spike! We have complete validation from Joss on the Season 7 DVD commentary!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Buffy loves Spike!! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 10:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaime Bee:
<STRONG>Look at my sig that is what Joss told them to play during the I love you in Chosen. Buffy loves Spike! We have complete validation from Joss on the Season 7 DVD commentary!</STRONG>
That's cause for delurking! I've been one giddy little spuffy all weekend because of the news. I still have a dopey grin on my face from that.

I'm just glad to know that what I saw I really saw. I'm suprised Joss was so for Spuffy, I thought he'd be more undecided or something. I take back almost every mean thing I've said about him. Almost.

And I don't mean to be an immature twelve-year-old, but I couldn't help but point my fingure and laugh about what he said about Bangel. I'm sorry, it just couldn't be helped.
Old 04-09-2004, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys!

Yay for Spuffy! lol

Old 04-11-2004, 08:14 AM
Moderator Manager

[img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img] to the spuffys!!! i miss you guys!

sorry to be MIA, work is really crazy! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

i know i'm not here often but like i promised i will drop by every once in a while. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/buffy_buffy.gif[/img] [img]smilies/buffy_spike.gif[/img] FOREVER!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 04-12-2004, 12:40 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Jaime thanks for the fanart and I love your new Spuffy video [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and I absolutely adore your sign.

Anita
Old 04-16-2004, 07:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Awesome wallpapers, especially the one from Tabula Rasa!

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 08:10 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I forgot to ask you, where can I find the interview where Joss said the phrase that is featured in Jaime's sign?, please PM.

Anita
Old 04-21-2004, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Cati:
<STRONG>Awesome wallpapers, especially the one from Tabula Rasa!

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I love that kiss! I think it is my fave. Goodbye to you is such a great song.

Old 04-21-2004, 08:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Just look at them...Clutching at each other...gasping and frantic... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

This, my friends, is love. And no one will ever tell me otherwise! So there! Ha! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswellgirl1001:
<STRONG>Just look at them...Clutching at each other...gasping and frantic... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

This, my friends, is love. And no one will ever tell me otherwise! So there! Ha! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know that is passion! Spuffy has it all. It is real and not always pretty but that's what I love about them.

It is the most unique Love story on TV or movies. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2004, 10:04 AM
Addicted Fan

I agree! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Elijah Wood: "Um... and Dom? Ha-ha-ha. Dom. He likes to suck his thumb. It's true. Has he told you this? He has. He admits it. He's very good about that. So you know that. Is there anything you don't know about Dominic Monaghan. He can only fall asleep lying face down, which isn't even that interesting or funny, but it's the truth."
Old 04-25-2004, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Judu~:
<STRONG>I agree! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]