Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-24-2008, 11:18 PM
Banned

OMG.....*light beams down* You are my new favorite person.

Spankings, bondage, and bloodplay?

You are such a Spuffy shipper!
Old 02-24-2008, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

who doesn't love a little s&m and imo a smutty vampire fic just isn't a proper vamp fic without bloodplay.
as for being a spuffy shipper i am a new one. During s1-3 i was a cordelia fan not a buffy fan and always wanted Angel with cordelia. imho i think it was bangel i hated not buffy cause now that i am seeing her with spike that has changed because someone talked me into checking out s6 and s7 of buffy and giving it a chance and gotta say i have fallen totally in love with spuffy. Spike was what buffy had been missing all that time. next to cangel they are quickly becoming my fav ship
Old 02-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_JennaJameson (View Post)
Is it smut?
There is some smut.

It's got a Story though.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-25-2008, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

well a plot is a good thing too i do like my smut to have a little bit of a story
Old 02-25-2008, 12:49 AM
Banned

Spuffy and Cangel are my fave ships of all time too
Old 02-25-2008, 01:50 AM
Master Fan

Cangel/Spuffy fics are the best
Old 02-25-2008, 01:53 AM
Banned

Yeah I agree. I wish there were more fics that had both those pairings

I have read so many Cordelia/Angelus smut fics with bloodplay and some er....very kinky things...and it never once occured to me if it was normal to be turned on by it
Old 02-25-2008, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah I agree. I wish there were more fics that had both those pairings

I have read so many Cordelia/Angelus smut fics with bloodplay and some er....very kinky things...and it never once occured to me if it was normal to be turned on by it
i love c/aus smut fics and i think it is perfectly natural to be turned on by it as well as the other umm kinky things...heck if i were in cordy shoes with angel(us) or buffy's with spike, i'd be demanding it...i think it is exrta hot when cordy bites angel(us) and draws his blood as well as him biting her...just seems to go with the whole vamp sex thing
Old 02-25-2008, 02:50 AM
Banned

Do you read Lysa's C/A fiction? She has tons of what you are talking about

It is extra hot when Cordy bites back...and I love how it always make Angel/us go over the edge
Old 02-25-2008, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do you read Lysa's C/A fiction? She has tons of what you are talking about

It is extra hot when Cordy bites back...and I love how it always make Angel/us go over the edge
i love lysa's fics i have several authors that i just absolutely love and she is definately one of them. Have you read any of samsoms stuff?
Old 02-25-2008, 03:25 AM
Banned

Lysa is my favorite C/A writer!

Double or Nothing is so good I printed it all out and put it in a binder

I haven't read Samsom's stuff but since we have the same taste in fics it seems, care to share the link?

I also love Dock and Daisy's fics. Daisy's fic His Lady Lazerus is sooo good. I want an update
Old 02-25-2008, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lysa is my favorite C/A writer!

Double or Nothing is so good I printed it all out and put it in a binder

I haven't read Samsom's stuff but since we have the same taste in fics it seems, care to share the link?

I also love Dock and Daisy's fics. Daisy's fic His Lady Lazerus is sooo good. I want an update
Doc and Daisy are awesome too. i will find a link to some of sams stuff (she does some damn good smut) probably be tomarrow befor i get around to it but she has stuff on go-team and angel's oasis and live journal. The Way It Has To Be and another Brand New World are on live journal in the Cordy & Angel At Last community that i think you might enjoy (bloodplay fics) i loved them
i love lisa's double take even more cause of obvious reasons the best of both worlds so to speak .

Last edited by tootyfnfrooty; 02-25-2008 at 03:46 AM
Old 02-25-2008, 03:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootyfnfrooty (View Post)
Doc and Daisy are awesome too. i will find a link to some of sams stuff (she does some damn good smut) probably be tomarrow befor i get around to it but she has stuff on go-team and angel's oasis and live journal and a couple more.
i love lisa's double take even more cause of obvious reasons the best of both worlds so to speak .
I'll look for her stuff on AO. What's Go Team?

I'm still using Just fic I haven't found a more recent archieve! *is embarassed*

Any other authors you rec? I LOVE C/A but haven't been reading as much of them lately.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'll look for her stuff on AO. What's Go Team?

I'm still using Just fic I haven't found a more recent archieve! *is embarassed*

Any other authors you rec? I LOVE C/A but haven't been reading as much of them lately.
Go Team C/A is another archive
i still love Cydnestorm, califi, scorched (they were the first c/a fic authors i ever read) also Helen, onlyanne, nickle Damnskippy Skaubble, Dannyblue.... ok i got to many to name that i love. most of these if not all can be found on go team c/a and angel's oasis
i edited my last post and recommended a couple by sam that are in the lj community Cordy & Angel At Last
Old 02-25-2008, 04:15 AM
Banned

I love every author you listed except two...and only because I never read any of those 2's stuff!

Thanks for reccing some of Sami's fic, I can't wait to read it