Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-21-2016, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

There is an audio commentary from Joss on my dvd about that episode.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by My Kind of Crazy (Jen)~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-21-2016, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah i remember
Old 08-22-2016, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

source: sharp as cheddar
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by My Kind of Crazy (Jen)~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-22-2016, 07:42 AM
Banned

Sarah Michelle Gellar is sexy.
Old 08-22-2016, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes she is.

Welcome to the board.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-22-2016, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by way7 (View Post)
Sarah Michelle Gellar is sexy.
hey welcome the board
Old 08-23-2016, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome way7
Old 08-25-2016, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think a part of Joyce was in denial.
Old 09-02-2016, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Buffy parents putting her in a mental hospital is a total retcon.

This isn't the only time Buffy says something like this. Why would Buffy even bring this up if that happened for one thing?

I remember here Joyce said something like I don't know what goes on in that head.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 09-02-2016, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Buffy parents putting her in a mental hospital is a total retcon. This isn't the only time Buffy says something like this. Why would Buffy even bring this up if that happened for one thing? I remember here Joyce said something like I don't know what goes on in that head.
Yeah it is
Old 09-03-2016, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Plus when Joyce finds out Buffy is a vampire slayer we didn't hear her say something like not this again. I'm sure she would have said something like that in all the scenarios like above.

I don't like that retcon.

I would like to think it was only added when the Dawn memories were but that doesn't really make sense.

I have to say Joss didn't do a lot of retconning on Buffy.

I know there were fans that called the Dawn thing a retcon but I can't see it that way since we know it was the monks just doing a memory spell.

Angel not being Spike's sire is seen by some as a retcon b/c Spike called him his sire in SH.

It probably was but I can also buy that Dru really was & Angelus was more his sire b/c she is crazy. Spike also says in SH you were my Yoda with this.

Angel taught him everything he knew about being a vamp.

The rest of the show Spike calls Angel his grandsire.

From what I remember those are the 2 major things considered by some as retcons on Buffy.

That's pretty good for a show that was on 7 years.

I have no doubt there are more though.

I bet Buffy College studies and finds them.

I have know doubt obsessed fans do too.

Old 09-04-2016, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Plus when Joyce finds out Buffy is a vampire slayer we didn't hear her say something like not this again. I'm sure she would have said something like that in all the scenarios like above. I don't like that retcon. I would like to think it was only added when the Dawn memories were but that doesn't really make sense. I have to say Joss didn't do a lot of retconning on Buffy. I know there were fans that called the Dawn thing a retcon but I can't see it that way since we know it was the monks just doing a memory spell. Angel not being Spike's sire is seen by some as a retcon b/c Spike called him his sire in SH. It probably was but I can also buy that Dru really was & Angelus was more his sire b/c she is crazy. Spike also says in SH you were my Yoda with this. Angel taught him everything he knew about being a vamp. The rest of the show Spike calls Angel his grandsire. From what I remember those are the 2 major things considered by some as retcons on Buffy. That's pretty good for a show that was on 7 years. I have no doubt there are more though. I bet Buffy College studies and finds them. I have know doubt obsessed fans do too.

So true Jaime
Old 09-06-2016, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 09-06-2016, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Beautiful
Old 09-07-2016, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

So lovely.