Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2006, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Bijal & Eliii Appreciation #1: Because We Love To Gossip & Watch TV

New thread

With the TV season ending, we sure have a lot of talk about. That, and the Kookiness that revolves around TomKat.

So some pictures of things we like/are scared of.

Last edited by -Katie-; 04-17-2006 at 12:24 PM
Old 04-17-2006, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Aw, man we lost all of our threads. Heh. But aw thanks for putting them all back together Katie.

But yay FF is BACK! I always feel a little lost going on the computer and not having FF to browse.

ETA: Woah, I have my old siggy back. Hee. Bwah, how did that get there?
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Heh. I had an old sig too.

So what did we think of VM these past two weeks?

OTH has been a litte too cheesy for me to handle.

But VM..so great since it is picking up.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

Oh god, WORD to the OTH cheesyness. Jeepers. I love NH as much as the next person, but good LORD if I hear "Always and Forever" one more time, I think my head with explode. I mean the show has always been a little cheesy, but Naley over the past couple weeks has just been kicked into hyper-drive. Oh and I hate the Peyton/Fallout-Boy thing too. Blah, just blah. Dude! When a guy wears more eye-liner than you do, thats a sign to JUMP SHIP! I don't like that silly storyline. But I still love the show and am crushed at it being cancelled. ::sob::

Can't comment on VM because I am 5 episodes (purposefully) behind, I tend to find I enjoy my shows more and don't get all wrapped up in the critique when I get a big bunch of eps to watch at one time. Hee. But I've been hearing alot of good stuff about the last few eps so I am excited.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ETA: Woah, I have my old siggy back. Hee. Bwah, how did that get there?
Depends on when you last changed it. The posterbackup is from...can't remember at the top of my head, but very recent changes have gone back to what they were at the latest userbackup.

I'm so bummed we lost more or less a whole thread, since we were at the very end of this. Same with so many threads at JG board. We all know how Eli doesn't like to lose posts before she has saved them.

More cause Sam didn't get my SMS. That sucks, dude. So, happy belated birthday, babe! Hope you had a fabulous day. Love you. *hugs*

Too many smilies in this post, heh.

Last edited by Eliii; 04-18-2006 at 02:20 AM
Old 04-18-2006, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Aw, thanks babe. Hee. The actual day was spent hungover and sleeping, but the night before was when I went out and had a good time. Whoo! I'm legal in America!

And dude, that is weird that I didn't get your SMS unless it's just like, really, really delayed. I have the same number that I've always had, so it's very strange. Maybe it's my stupid network. But aw, it's the thought that counts. Hee.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Argh! The TomKat Spawn has finally emerged from the LONGEST and WEIRDEST gestation in history!
Old 04-18-2006, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

They named her Suri.

The Tomkat spawn has arrived.

Quote:
Oh god, WORD to the OTH cheesyness. Jeepers. I love NH as much as the next person, but good LORD if I hear "Always and Forever" one more time, I think my head with explode. I mean the show has always been a little cheesy, but Naley over the past couple weeks has just been kicked into hyper-drive. Oh and I hate the Peyton/Fallout-Boy thing too. Blah, just blah. Dude! When a guy wears more eye-liner than you do, thats a sign to JUMP SHIP! I don't like that silly storyline. But I still love the show and am crushed at it being cancelled. ::sob::
The Peyton/FoB thing is beyond lame. What a crappy excuse for a storyline.

Naley are way too cheesy. I hated them in the episode after Keith died. They didn't seem to give a rats @$$ about anything except for their love. I remember flipping channels as soon as Haley said something like "It's not possible to be this much in love." Gag.

Onto GG. Good episode tonight. And I am so over Lorelai/Luke. I completely ship Lorelai/Chris..is that bad?

Samii, when you finish catching up on VM, chat immediatly.

Last edited by -Katie-; 04-18-2006 at 08:52 PM
Old 04-19-2006, 01:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And I am so over Lorelai/Luke. I completely ship Lorelai/Chris..is that bad?
Hee! Dude, I've been a Lor/Chris fan since season 2 (when I finally got over Max - yeah, cork it ) and I've always loved Chris. One of the few in the world who does, I think. So to me, this is kind of fun. Go on, hee. I became a LL fan later and I am a LL fan now. But Lorelai and Luke are so...whatever these days so who knows what will happen if there are cute LC things in this ep. I haven't seen the latest episode yet, but I'm a little excited now I think, hee.

Huzzah for BabyTomKat. Glad to read mother and child are both doing well. So what's our reaction to the name?

ETA: I've seen the episode now. Aww, Lorelai and Chris are so cute. I get what you mean, Katie. They have great chemistry. Always have had. And it's also so obvious that Lauren and David are so much more comfortable around each other than Lauren and Scott is. Their lack of chemistry is probably a big part to why the LL relationship hasn't worked out all that well after they became a couple. It'll be interesting to see what happens now.

And awww Lane finally got married. She and Zack are adorable together. Hee with the wedding stuff. I love MamaKim. Hee at her having the same problems with her mother as everyone else on this show.

Last edited by Eliii; 04-19-2006 at 05:39 AM
Old 04-19-2006, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Ha! Doing well? I feel sorry for that poor spawn, it's already been nicknamed by the press. Blech. It's going to end up on f**cked up little girl what with her crazy, media whoring, cultish parents. Not to mention her dad is probably eating her placenta as we speak. Hah, the name is okay I guess. Sounds kind of Asian-ie but is infact Hindu or something. Giggle. But someone on the TWoP boards pointed out that Suri is probably code for "surrogate" BWHAHAHAHA as in Turkey Basted. Sigh. I'd die without that thread I swear.

Katie - LMFAO that "it's not possible" line was hillarious. I actually laughed out loud at that. Bwahahaha. I have to say I think they are going overkill with Naley. It's like all their scenes are exactly the same, they say the same thing "I love you, I love you" but in new and inventive ways EVERY EPISODE. I wouldn't mind them having their own individual storylines so that they are not just NALEY and are in fact two different entities. But yeah, I thought they were pretty disrespectful at Keith's funeral too. I kind of get the whole "live for now" thing, but dude, they couldn't have post-poned the nookie for like a couple of hours to go and be supportive?
Old 04-19-2006, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ha! Doing well?
What? Apparently the birth went well and the baby is healthy, so they're doing well. What will happen in the future has nothing to do with that. Of course I'm glad to hear that the birth went well and that mother and child seem fine and healthy.

I also hope they manage to shield her as much as possible from the media and that she doesn't end up becoming a ****ed up child of Hollywood. Judging by Tom's other children I wouldn't be surprised if he'll spend some energy on keeping her out of the limelight as much as possible. Then again, a lot with Tom has changed since then, heh.

I hope people and the press refrain from slamming the baby. Cracking jokes about the name and whatnot is fine, but I hope people have the decency to keep the ****throwing aimed at her parents and not her in the future. It's not her fault her parents are a bit ****ed up.

Dude, I just noticed this thread is marked appreciation #1. What's up with that, Katie? #1? We've had many more than that haven't we? ETA: Just saw, we don't have numbers on the BE thread at all.

Last edited by Eliii; 04-19-2006 at 06:47 AM
Old 04-19-2006, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Well from most of what I have read the general consensus is that most people feel sorry for the baby being brought into this sham. Not to mention the media whoring the kid will be subjected to. So I think the kid will receive more empathy than anything and I think any and all potshots are still being taken at her weird ass parents.

I think the crazy in this kid's life has started from the get go. By all reports (and I think Team Clam even confirmed this, but I could be wrong) Tom is going along with the Scientology rule (or whatever the hell you want to call it), that means that the parents doesn't have contact with the baby for a week after the birth - I think the Scienotology folks look after it in this time for some stupid, inventive reason that good ol' L. Ron Hubbard made up which says that having the baby with it's mother/father for the first week affects the kid negatively later on in life. But alot of doctors etc have gone on record to say that this "method" of child rearing actually does the baby more harm than good.

But seriously, stupid Sci-Fi writer cultish rules aside... what mother, or father for that matter (adoptive procedures not included) would not see their new born baby for the first week of it's life and leave it in the hands of strangers? Ka-ray-zeee!

As for Isabella and Connor something tells me that Nicole Kidman might have had alot to do with those two being such private entities. Already in the last few months Connor and Isabella have been alot more visable with TomKat choosing their various sporting events to have big arguments and make-out sessions every chance they could.

Heh! But the question I want answered the most is: Did Katie get an epidural?

ETA: Dude Eli! Your not hallucinating dude, it does say B&E #1... heh, what the?
Old 04-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samii
...parents doesn't have contact with the baby for a week after the birth
Dude. You're ****ing kidding me. They do that? That's so scary. And so bad. The baby needs contact with its parents and quickly.

Quote:
But seriously, stupid Sci-Fi writer cultish rules aside... what mother, or father for that matter (adoptive procedures not included) would not see their new born baby for the first week of it's life and leave it in the hands of strangers? Ka-ray-zeee!
I have to agree with this.

Of course, Nicole has much to say when it comes to them. But aside from that (and I did pay a lot of attention to that couple back in the days) Tom was more grounded in general back then. And true, we've seen more of them lately.

Quote:
Heh! But the question I want answered the most is: Did Katie get an epidural?
Hee, yes. And did she make a sound?

We don't really know how they're planning on raisning this baby, and I hope that most of the stuff we read in the press when it comes to the Scientology rumors are fake. I hope they don't put her through too much crazy business, so that we don't have to feel too sorry for her.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

I don't have much to say about the name. lol. It's okay, I guess. What I want to know if what now? The baby's born so will they get married? Will she continue to work? Will Tom jump on another couch? Did Tom keep the placenta and will he eat it? So many questions.. *sighs*

OTH is beyond cheesy. BTW, there are rumors that Chad cheated on his fiancee already. LMFAO.

I have not seen this week's VM yet, but last week's episode was good. Too much info in one hour, but still it was good.

I just dled a new HBO show called "Big Love". It is about a Utahn Mormon family. One father. Three wives. Polygamist! Hee! A must watch. Oh, and Amanda Sigfried and Tina Majorino (Lily and Mac) are in it too. Yay!

With FF down, I nearly went mad not being able to read the spoilers. lol.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

TomKat scares me. Him talking about the placenta was just...

Quote:
OTH is beyond cheesy. BTW, there are rumors that Chad cheated on his fiancee already. LMFAO.
Are you kidding?! Oh Chad, thank goodness Sophia got away. She was too good for you. Poor girl.