Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2011, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

lol well he did start with cry me a river....which i love but also makes me angry/sad every time i hear it
Old 06-14-2011, 01:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I also think What Goes Around is about her too i don't believe that crappy story that the song is about his best friend, seems like a lame excuse.

These pics of them makes me sad, they were so perfect together
Old 06-14-2011, 02:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Justin talked about Britney in a recent interview he was actually really mature and nice about her:

PLAYBOY: What was it like being 17, 18 and having 400 girls chasing you?

It was a time: the concerts, the fans, the music. Plus, it wasn’t just us. It was that whole factory we came out of—us, the Backstreet Boys and Britney—we were all together. It was bigger than any one of us and bigger than any of the groups. Everybody was selling a gazillion records at the same time. You couldn’t keep what we were doing on the shelves. It was bigger than bubblegum. Sometimes I think back on the time we did five nights at Giants Stadium. That was the moment I just looked around and thought, There’s nowhere for this to go but down. It’s never going to get bigger than this.

PLAYBOY: What was in the water on the set of The All New Mickey Mouse Club that turned so many of those Mouseketeers into stars?

TIMBERLAKE: A really good casting director, I’d say. What’s funny is I didn’t know at the time that the people around me would go on to so many great things. The exception was Christina Aguilera. She was the prodigy. She could sing better than the adults who had huge deals at the time. We always felt she was going to become Whitney Houston or Mariah Carey or whoever she wanted to be. And also Ryan Gosling. I thought he had charisma that was just beaming, which has turned out to serve him really well as an actor. Even now I still root for that family of actors. I still love to see people from those days making good on their talent. It’s a special connection.

PLAYBOY: Any particular fashion regrets?

TIMBERLAKE: God, I feel I’ve gone to therapy just to erase some of them. The cornrows I wore with ’N Sync. That was pretty bad. Britney and I wore matching denim outfits [to the 2001 American Music Awards]. Yeah, another bad choice. I’d probably pay good money to get some of those pictures off the internet.

PLAYBOY: The public is not very kind to the aging pop star. Have you seen the dance-off video going around the internet between Old Britney and New Britney? It shows performances from her early days intercut with performances now. It’s not pretty.

TIMBERLAKE: The internet is a cruel place. What a ****ed-up thing to do.

PLAYBOY: She’s had a pretty rough time the past few years.

TIMBERLAKE: I don’t have too much to say about her situation. I can’t remember the last conversation I had with her. But this thing that happens online bothers me—these anonymous commenters. People think they can say anything and it doesn’t matter to people. I’d love to see the people who comment about Britney online say those things to her face, because they couldn’t. Also, in Britney’s defense, if you pulled up a video I did from 2003, I couldn’t do the **** I did then either.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

I like that he defended her
Old 06-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

its about time he defends her!
Old 06-15-2011, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

he's gonna forever be asked about her LOL
Old 06-15-2011, 11:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
its about time he defends her!
My thoughts He always just says stuff like "We haven't talked" I wish he would have said more but it seems he got pretty angered by that video and he gets angry by the comments about her.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it is about time! seriously!
great quote!

this is so adorable
Old 06-16-2011, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that really is so cute!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just watched the "video" and come on really.... if "any" performer were to go on stage now after 10 years and try to do the dance moves they did back then it wouldnt be the same... Take BSB for example they cant dance like they use to... i saw awhile back them dancing or lack there of to a song of theirs and it was a new one too... i died when i saw what they were doing i showed my friend the show and she was like WTF was that... and as for justin saying that he wouldnt be able to do what he use to do back then either... u think that he and the guys can do those flips they did when they first started... i highly dout it..its great he defended her i think anything like that he still doesnt like people to talk bad about her.. do u think madonna dances like she use to? whoever put that up there has no life!!
Old 06-16-2011, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah they are just looking for reasons to pick on her!
Old 06-17-2011, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

hhahaha what that outfit in the first pic. haven't seen those before
Old 06-17-2011, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't really care if she dances anymore Meh. But that's great that Justin said that!
Old 06-17-2011, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

she will always dance.. its what she does shes a born dancer the pace doesnt bother me at all
Old 06-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

I honestly just want her out performing

And that art is adorable! I've never seen the middle bottom pic