Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-13-2004, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Yea, I wonder why. Maybe they felt they needed to heal before releasing such loving photos so the mag was postponed.
Old 08-14-2004, 01:18 AM
Passionate Fan

I miss these two together. Maybe it's childish, but whenever I see them on the news with another love interest it just looks wrong to me. I can't associate one without the other, and I guess they just seemed so perfect to me.

But what do I know. All we know is what they decided to share with the public.

But they seem good together.
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 08-14-2004, 03:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jasonsgurl310
I miss these two together. Maybe it's childish, but whenever I see them on the news with another love interest it just looks wrong to me. I can't associate one without the other, and I guess they just seemed so perfect to me.
I feel the same way but I guess its not like tv where we can get writers to get a couple together lol I wish.
Old 08-14-2004, 08:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

They were one of two couples (the other was Joshua Jackson and Katie Holmes) I really adored.
Back and forth inside my head
Old 08-14-2004, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Josh and Katie were a cute couple too.
Old 08-16-2004, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~
Josh and Katie were a cute couple too.

Yes I must agreee that they were a very cute couple and so were Justin and Britney! Hopefully they will all 4 come to their senses soon and have a "GET BACK TOGETHER" party!

**Colie**
Old 08-24-2004, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

lol kk. Heres what Britneys missing....

Old 08-25-2004, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

I think that everyone loved the story behind Britney and Justin than Britney and Justin themselves.

Friends since Mickey Mouse club. Met up after a couple of years. Went on tour together. Developed crushes. Started dating secretly. Came out and professed there love for one another. Talked about getting married one day.

I think everyone was waiting for them 2 and a lot of people were upset when they broke up.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 08-25-2004, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Yea, it was almost like a love story in a movie and you could see they really did love eachother.
Old 08-25-2004, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Does anyone remember this photo? It was the leaked photo that confirmed that Britney and Justin were a couple back before they admitted it.

Old 08-26-2004, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Yea I remember it. I knew they were dating from the beginning, it wasn't a surprise to me. Do you remember the video from the enquirer of them kissing?
Old 08-26-2004, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Was it at a party in someone's backyard? Or the one where she's wearing like a hat, I think? I saw a video of those two on the enqurier TV show a few years ago and there standing all close flirting/kissing and that was before they ever confirmed they were dating.

Now for a flashback moment.

This is off the liner notes of Britney's sophmore album "Oops!...I did it again."

"And lastly, as I sit here twisting my hair--so wishing it was yours!--thinking of if there is any way to thank you for all the lifts, smiles, and surprise visits--you will be a part of my heart and soul ALWAYS!!

And from her third album "Britney"

J--you're the one I love--the one I live for--the one I can't live without--

And from Nsync's "No strings attached"

Ibe and our Tour Management Staff, especially Fritz and Sisi for getting me those last minute one day fligths (ya'll know what I am talking about

And from Nsync's Celebrity CD

Pinky--I love you more and more each day and if all this stopped tomorrow, I would be OK knowing that you would be my side no matter what. I can't breathe without you. Don't ever forget that!

That last one almost made me cry

Old 08-26-2004, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

It almost looked like they were kissing on a wooden balcony or something. First you saw them walk into together and then upstair where they were talking and kissing.

awwwww!! Thats soo sweet. I remember always looking through those for justin or britney shout outs. The first one stands out now because in the last year they were together Britney did an interview and they asked her which Justin hair do she likes the best and she said the fro because she likes to play with the curls.
Old 08-26-2004, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

That's the one I was talking about. With her and him leaning against a balcolney

Old 08-28-2004, 10:42 PM
Jay
Master Fan

to me Justin and Brit are meant to be.

but i think for while now...they don't mean much to eachother...and i feel that Kevin is slightly changing Brit. dont' get me wrong..she seems happy with him but her true heart belongs to JT.