Loyal Fan

I would want her to have the baby before Drake said I love you

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana
Old 05-24-2014, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Really? 9 months before he said I love you? That's like almost a year
Old 05-24-2014, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

The creator of the show did an interview telling what would have happened in season 2. Here's what she said about Drake/Taylor:

Taylor (and Draylor): "She's unfortunately lost the baby and [she and Drake are] struggling to maintain their relationship and having difficulty going back to that sexually charged, fun relationship they once had. At the same time, the loss of their child helps fuel their anger and gives them something more to fight for. She still has some of that warrior Atrian DNA inside her that gave her that super-strength you saw in the finale, but she doesn't know how to hone it so we thought there would be these cool training sequences where Drake would have to teach Taylor how to be a warrior and how to hone all of this strength. "

What 'Star-Crossed' Season 2 would've been: Romery, Draylor and an Atrian invasion - Zap2it | News & Features

Magnus and Alec
Old 05-24-2014, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

I disapprove.
Old 05-24-2014, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

I disapprove of the baby dying, but I would have loved seeing Drake teaching Taylor how to be a warrior.

Magnus and Alec
Old 05-24-2014, 09:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasity05 (View Post)
The creator of the show did an interview telling what would have happened in season 2. Here's what she said about Drake/Taylor:

Taylor (and Draylor): "She's unfortunately lost the baby and [she and Drake are] struggling to maintain their relationship and having difficulty going back to that sexually charged, fun relationship they once had. At the same time, the loss of their child helps fuel their anger and gives them something more to fight for. She still has some of that warrior Atrian DNA inside her that gave her that super-strength you saw in the finale, but she doesn't know how to hone it so we thought there would be these cool training sequences where Drake would have to teach Taylor how to be a warrior and how to hone all of this strength. "

What 'Star-Crossed' Season 2 would've been: Romery, Draylor and an Atrian invasion - Zap2it | News & Features
Well after reading what season two would be i have to say i am not sad the show is gone because i don't think i would watch it after that. It is clear that the writers are clueless of what fans what to have them set up this whole star crossed thing with emery/roman only after years of back and forth she ends up with grayson if i was a fan of that couple i would be mad i wasted all that time.

As for draylor baby very disappointed she was pg for a whole two minutes the pg seemed pointless if you ask me the only reason it seems to be there is to make taylor alittle bit more like drake but to be honest this would get old really fast and if what made them cute was gone no point in watching.

very disappointed but now i am not as upset that the show is gone so at least it gave me that