Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-22-2013, 08:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

This will probably get me banned...but honestly why dont you try posting something of value instead of just posting ridiculous replies to each other. It might encourage people to contribute to the discussion. Isnt that the moderators job?

I do sympathize though, it seems like its just to meet ridiculous post count rules. Means you get a board full of mindless drivel instead of something more meaningful and interesting. Disappointing.

Here is a pic of Katherine and Josh from yesterday I guess:

https://twitter.com/KristinaBurkley/...99130278051840
Old 03-22-2013, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was really rude.

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 03-23-2013, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That is rude. Our posts are values. When there aren't a lot of us, here posting Any post matters so this board can get 15 posts in a day. It's hard to find any new Katie news anymore.
Old 03-24-2013, 11:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
That is rude. Our posts are values. When there aren't a lot of us, here posting Any post matters so this board can get 15 posts in a day. It's hard to find any new Katie news anymore.
It wasn't meant to be rude just honest. If people are posting for the sake of posting it is a stupid rule in my opinion. That explains why half the boards at FF are full of pointless game threads. Quality rather than quantity is better.

In terms of Katie news - that is just not true either. How hard is it to look at her social media pages, web site or Google news...

heigl - Google Search

I mean she has had what 4 tv interviews in the last month? Attended at least 3 or 4 fashion events in New York? Yet if you go back in this news thread not even a mention of them (other than my posts) or a "Katherine will be on Anderson today.." let alone discussion of the appearance or what she had to say.

It would have been nice to talk with people about what she had to say on the various interviews or a few pics or something don't ya think?

Anyway, rant over. Sorry if it offended.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydraulic (View Post)
It wasn't meant to be rude just honest. If people are posting for the sake of posting it is a stupid rule in my opinion. That explains why half the boards at FF are full of pointless game threads. Quality rather than quantity is better.

In terms of Katie news - that is just not true either. How hard is it to look at her social media pages, web site or Google news...

heigl - Google Search

I mean she has had what 4 tv interviews in the last month? Attended at least 3 or 4 fashion events in New York? Yet if you go back in this news thread not even a mention of them (other than my posts) or a "Katherine will be on Anderson today.." let alone discussion of the appearance or what she had to say.

It would have been nice to talk with people about what she had to say on the various interviews or a few pics or something don't ya think?

Anyway, rant over. Sorry if it offended.
The game threads are there for fun. really. Just like Off topics.

I Don't really go on social media pages all the time. I go on for personal reasons. I checked them today and it hasn't been updated since she appeared on Anderson Cooper.

I mentioned on this thread that she was attending fashoin week and I thought that the only poster and I talked about that. Didn't really find out about her TV appearances, until they aired. It's not the first thing that crosses my mind. I'm sorry for being such a horrible fan for not keeping up with her. Why didn't you ever post the interviews of her on the 4 shows and then start something to discuss with us? Just wondering.

Well you can always bring up the new stuff that she is on and talk about it, I don't see why you never did. We did discuss the last bits of pictures we got on this thread, I thought.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
The game threads are there for fun. really. Just like Off topics.

I Don't really go on social media pages all the time. I go on for personal reasons. I checked them today and it hasn't been updated since she appeared on Anderson Cooper.

I mentioned on this thread that she was attending fashoin week and I thought that the only poster and I talked about that. Didn't really find out about her TV appearances, until they aired. It's not the first thing that crosses my mind. I'm sorry for being such a horrible fan for not keeping up with her. Why didn't you ever post the interviews of her on the 4 shows and then start something to discuss with us? Just wondering.

Well you can always bring up the new stuff that she is on and talk about it, I don't see why you never did. We did discuss the last bits of pictures we got on this thread, I thought.
I generally have done - I was just curious that if the moderators wanted to generate chat they might like to actually post some news.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

A new film for Katie. North Of Hell with Patrick Wilson.

Katherine Heigl & Patrick Wilson Headed 'North Of Hell' - Deadline.com
Old 03-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that. I wonder when it will start filming.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thanks for that. I wonder when it will start filming.
The article says next month in Louisiana. So presume they mean April which would be great
Old 03-29-2013, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope we get some pictures, that would be nice.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope we do too.

Old 03-31-2013, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Me too. Love being spoiled.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love it too The Big Wedding had a tv spot today

Old 04-02-2013, 02:44 PM