Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-05-2003, 01:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Poised to take over Hollywood...
Hehehe. I love this quote. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

OMG! I love those scans. Thanks so much for bringing that to our attention Lucy. Emilie looks so pretty (n surprise there!) and i love all the looks they put her in. And Josh is just delicious to look at. No wonder she's going out with him. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I need to get my hands on this magazine damnit! The article should have been on them though. If not, does that mean they were just models?

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 12-05-2003, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

I looked in some small shops but haven't been able to find it. I'll check Chapters over the weekend but I'm not sure I'll be able to find it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-05-2003, 12:35 PM
Banned

Lucy Pearl, thank you so much for sharing these wonderful pictures with us! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Emilie de Ravin? Aye, even her fingers look so utterly exquisite! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the shot of Emilie putting on/touching up her lipstick, too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ... Oh, hey, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] them all - but my fave of them all is:

Saf [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

her boyfriend has some lovely lips [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] hehe....
Old 12-05-2003, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Aww, she looks so pretty! And she's not like....
half-naked! Go Culture magazine! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Her boyfriend looks like a rocker stud.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 12-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I just realized who her bf looks like. He looks like Jonathan Rhys Meyers. They have the same lips and eyes. He's cute.
Old 12-06-2003, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

I want...avatars. Anyone? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 12-06-2003, 02:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

ooh, avatars.....fun.
can't wait until i have 500 posts and at the rate that i'm going...it looks like it might take a while [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Nessa
Old 12-06-2003, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Moonlight Serenade:
<STRONG>I just realized who her bf looks like. He looks like Jonathan Rhys Meyers. They have the same lips and eyes. He's cute.</STRONG>
all i have to say to that is "rrrrrrrr" [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ...it's the lips....
Old 12-06-2003, 05:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ReAd0Ra:
<STRONG>*comes out of lurkdom*
</STRONG>
me 2!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] wow they look hot!!!!

go emilie! she rocks!!

Bhery
Old 12-06-2003, 09:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

She looks HOT i'm a gurl and i think she looks gorgeous!!!!! I love the stockings (spelling) LOVE THEM!!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Eve

I'M NOT A BITCH!!! GUYS LIKE YOU MAKE ME THIS WAY!!!

www.xanga.com/tryeys
Old 12-06-2003, 11:28 PM
New Fan

Hey I just baught the mag they didn't have it at the Borders around me but I just found it at the nearest Barnes and Nobles [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I am so happy Emilie looks so beautiful and her BF is extremly hot.
Old 12-07-2003, 03:16 PM
Extreme Fan

thanks for the pics everyone! i wanna get the mag!! i hope they have it at borders.... cheers!

harry potter. hunger games. himym.
Old 12-07-2003, 09:28 PM
New Fan

wow, those pics are awesome. Emilie looks beautiful in them and I love her clothes lol thanks for posting them [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] now i'm dieing to get that zine. lol going to have to search places cause I don't think we have a borders here [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] anywayz, thanks again. I had fun with those pictures, I made some graphics, though they suck like all my graphics do [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

-Pallida Mors
Old 12-08-2003, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

All this talk about lips. I always thought Emilie had great lips...and now this guy has cute lips....they have matching great lips. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove