Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
I have an innocent face but my friends say it's a cover because I can say the most funny things.

jazz your sweet look works well because no one would ever suspect you of anything i say work it girl ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)

what makes me laugh is my mom can be yelling one minute but once she gets on the phone with a stranger she turns on the kindness in 1 second.
omg!! mouse my mom does that too...i tease her that she has a phone voice 'cause she'll be yelling and then so polite and sweet on the phone....is it a mom thing? hmmm hehe...
Old 09-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it must be a mom thing. it's crazy cause my mom will talk to people like "Yes, I'd like to place an order blah blah blah thank you. yes please" and her voice is like surgary.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
you want to be my co-host?
sure why not

Oh I always say my mom's crazy. She will be cursing me off or lecturing me e.t.c. and when her friend calls she has this nice voice on, as if she wasn't angry a second ago. I like when her friends would talk long with her cause by then she would sometimes forget why she was quarelling with me

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 09-08-2006, 07:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meretwins (View Post)
omg!! mouse my mom does that too...i tease her that she has a phone voice 'cause she'll be yelling and then so polite and sweet on the phone....is it a mom thing? hmmm hehe...
My mom has split personality. With us, she is all like rough, sometimes mean and always sounds like she is shouting.

Then a friend comes over and she's the nicest person in the world!!! You never would have guessed she said the meanest thing to her kids five minutes ago!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 09-08-2006, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
and always sounds like she is shouting.
OMG yes. sometimes my dad or me/my sis ask a question and she gets this attitude with us and it sounds like she's mad even though she claims she's not.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OMG yes. sometimes my dad or me/my sis ask a question and she gets this attitude with us and it sounds like she's mad even though she claims she's not.
They have to speak more louder than anyone else but it really does sound like she's shouting. I used to HATE shopping with her. She would come in the dressing room and say really loud, "Where the heck did you get that chest from? I don't have that much cleavage!" I would be so embarrassed to leave the dressing room!!!!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 09-08-2006, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

it has to be a mom thing then 'cause there's no other way to explain it...crazyness thy name is mom hehe...
Old 09-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Jazz - oh...she had to know she was loud and embarrassed you.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
They have to speak more louder than anyone else but it really does sound like she's shouting. I used to HATE shopping with her. She would come in the dressing room and say really loud, "Where the heck did you get that chest from? I don't have that much cleavage!" I would be so embarrassed to leave the dressing room!!!!
Mine just takes forever to shop and would stay forever in her store but when it is mine, she is rushing me. So I'm like I dont want to buy anything just get what you want, and then she says I have an attitude You can't win with them.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 09-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

my mom always follows me when I shop. so annoying. I need space when shopping
Old 09-09-2006, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
my mom always follows me when I shop. so annoying. I need space when shopping
awww ...can't remember a recent time i went shopping with my mom...when i go i know exactly what i'm getting so i'm in and out and it's usually on my lunch break at work...
Old 09-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I know what I want before going shopping but when I get there they don't have it or it looks like poo on me.

I like shopping with my sis cause she's honest and since she's into fashion she can tell me what looks best on me.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:44 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Just wanted to send this over from the Roswell board there will be a 4th Zeke Lerner celebrity Bowl-a-thon on October 28,2006 in California. Hopefully Emilie will attend! We shall see!

For more info go here or PM Jero

http://www.fanforum.com/f12/zeke-ler...-celebs-69892/

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 09-10-2006, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nick goes to that event a lot right?
Old 09-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes Nick has gone to every BAT so far. So has Brendan, Majandra, Shiri, and Devon (aka Sean) so we are hoping they come again this year and hopefully some new faces from the Roswell cast as well. I know Adam went one year! We shall see. I would love it if Emilie atteneded!

Speaking of Roswell here is a recent photo of the cast reunited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by somewhere87 (View Post)
a mini roswell reunion

credit: Donate Life Campaign MySpace Page
Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 09-10-2006 at 07:15 PM