Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2016, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
I think she is more open because it seems Eric is on social media more than Josh ever was.
whatever happened to Josh?

Quote:
I'm not really happy that Emilie is already starting to book cons for next year summer. She is represented by the same firm/person for con stuff as Lana, Rebecca and Sean and they really do no hiatus projects other than cons, cons, cons. I really don't want Emilie to go down the same track and becoming stuck in OUAT/con stuff only.
I would love, love, love for her to do a movie next hiatus. I get her not wanting to work this hiatus because Vera was just born. But next hiatus she'll be over 1 years old, and it would've been about 3 years since Emilie did a movie.
I wouldn't mind her doing a convention - because we do get lots of photos and videos - if she also squeezed in a movie.
Old 07-13-2016, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

No idea what happened to Josh.

It would be nice to do a movie but I guess she enjoys doing cons since she gets to travel to different places.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-13-2016, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)
June 17th-18th 2017 - Paris

I'm not really happy that Emilie is already starting to book cons for next year summer. She is represented by the same firm/person for con stuff as Lana, Rebecca and Sean and they really do no hiatus projects other than cons, cons, cons. I really don't want Emilie to go down the same track and becoming stuck in OUAT/con stuff only.
It isn't as easy for those who do tv shows to be big in movies. It doesn't happen to a lot of people. Sarah Michelle Gellar is a huge example, her success in tv didn't go as well on the big screen. Mark Paul Gosselar (Zack from Saved by the Bell), he had alot of teen fans when he was doing that show, I can't even name 1 movie he has been in. He was off the radar for years and eventually came back to a tv project.

Many tv show stars have to return to tv because they can't make it in movies, or they can't even get a tv show. It's really big movie stars that come into tv, that really can do both.

Sometimes a tv star might be offered a great part on a movie, but because of shooting schedule for the show, they can't do it, and the movie people aren't going to wait. Emilie's name isn't big enough that big name producers/directors will want her to do a movie, so she might have to audition and the time that takes, she will have to already start filming the next season of her show. She might get scripts but they probably aren't substantial roles because again, her name isn't big enough and there are many young female actresses in movies now.

At least with cons she gets money. I would love to see her do more movies, but I think she will be stuck in the tv route.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 07-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I guess she enjoys doing cons since she gets to travel to different places.
Paris for free
Old 07-15-2016, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Also, the movie market isn't what it used to be as well. People are looking to make the quick buck instead of making a meaningful movie.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-16-2016, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She'd need to land herself a Marvel movie if she wanted to be in the cinemas.
Old 07-16-2016, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Marvel movies are doing well. Better than DC movies. I was kind of really surprised to see Cobie Smulders in the first two Avengers movies plus a Captain Amercia movie.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-17-2016, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't know who Cobie Smulders is.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

first video of Emilie at SDCC. I think she looks great.

https://twitter.com/PortalOncer/stat...81122454179840
Old 07-23-2016, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I don't know who Cobie Smulders is.
She played Robin in How I Met Your Mother.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-24-2016, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh....never watched that show.
Old 07-24-2016, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

I liked her because she was the Canadian on the show. She's part of the Marvel cast now.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-25-2016, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
She's part of the Marvel cast now.
Meaning she will never be out of a job
Old 07-27-2016, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Let's hope not!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove