Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

She needs to come to our con!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-06-2015, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

I remember Eric saying something about TSK news. Anything about that yet?
Old 07-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Haven't heard anything about TSK yet

I did see the people from the Brazil convention want Emilie to go next year, and she's up for it.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Loyal Fan

To be honest, I rather she doing other projects and movies than cons during hiatus.
Clips from the fan panel on saturday: If This Were a Song, It'd Feature the Cowbell
Radio interview from friday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B2T7GYcvMs&sns=tw
Old 07-06-2015, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
To be honest, I rather she doing other projects and movies than cons during hiatus.
THIS 100%. It's great seeing her at events and such, but OUAT is not the only thing she's been in, you know (in fact, I think more people know her from Lost or Roswell) so I don't want to see her just going to things for that. It would be great to see her working and getting her name and face out there for even more projects, especially GOOD ones that use her.
Old 07-07-2015, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I hope Emilie gets the limelight when TSK is released..
Old 07-07-2015, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Movies are definitely my #1 wish for when she's on hiatus. But I wouldn't mind if say she filmed something for a month and then spent the next month going to one convention.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

I guess when you got a boyfriend, you just want to be with the boyfriend and do some cons instead of being stuck on set for more hours than you care to be. But she should really start doing some movies.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-07-2015, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

some comments she made during the FL con made it sound like she was just burnt out and wanted to rest because OUAT takes up 9 months of the year. It's nice for her to rest and see new places. It sucks for us because we don't get to see her in new work.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

9 months of the year is actually short. X-Files was 11 months of the year.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-07-2015, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess it doesn't feel short when you're the one spending 15 hours on set, sometimes in the cold and snow.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

Well, remember, the X-Files also filmed in Vancouver so they were also in the cold and snow and there were only 2 leads. She doesn't have as much scenes as most of them do so she wouldn't be spending there everyday. I think she's just probably tired from travelling from con to con.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-07-2015, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't know if she does enough cons to be tired from traveling to them. I only remember her doing 2 this year and they were spaced out.
And I still think 9 months is a big commitment, even if she doesn't have to carry the show on her own.
Old 07-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

It is a commitment but I think moreso if you were the star of the show. I know David Duchovny left the X-Files after 8 years because he was burnt out from carrying the show for that long for 11 months of the year. And back then, they filmed more episodes. Nowadays shows filmed 13 episodes, before it used to be 24! Remember??? Hard to believe that there used to be 24 episodes of shows before. Only reason he agreed to come back is because they are only doing 6 episodes.

OUAT probably takes longer to film but I think the toughest show to film of them all are the sci-fi ones like Game of Thrones, I can't imagine filming that with that amount of people in the cast.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-11-2015, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

didn't know where else to put this. I think they did a radio interview