Old 07-21-2006, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea I am a size 4...you remembered I have to buy shoes from catalogues

my sneaker size is even smaller...
Old 07-22-2006, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by meretwins
jazz give me your measurements and i'll send them your way ooh we could start a 'clothe jazz' drive or something...hmmm i see so many possibilities for you short stack! ...

My Mum is on my case at the moment. She thinks that I have too many clothes. ME! I blame it on having a small closet. I'm currently looking into getting a big one that takes up the whole wall
Old 07-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Size 4 shoe? Wow. I'm a size 8.

Just Peachy - I have the same problem only now it's not my mom but my boyfriend who gets on my case about all my clothes.

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Old 07-22-2006, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

size 8 would be so easy to have cause all the shoe stores cater to that size.
Old 07-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
size 8 would be so easy to have cause all the shoe stores cater to that size.
Not in my area. Maybe they bring in more eights than other sizes but I have the problem of never being able to get them because they are out of stock. Anyway, I buy most of my shoes online. The expensive ones on ebay and for some reason, none of the sellers on ebay have size 8.

Icon - evangelin
Old 07-22-2006, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

you should come to NY. They always sell shoes size 6 and up
Old 07-22-2006, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

i swear there's some kind of rule that if you wear a certain shoe size, when you go shopping it will always be out of stock! i am generally a 9 1/2 but i have to wear a 9 if i wear nine west because they make theirs too big...it's weird 'cause if the heel is high (over 3 inches) i get a 10 so i have some room but nine west is the only brand i have to go down in size regardless of heel height...btw ya'll what's the highest heel you've worn? the highest i've worn is 4 1/2...

btw mouse since you have to special order your shoes do you get any type of discounts since i assume you have to get more than one pair at a time?
Old 07-22-2006, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wear size 8 in just about every shoe I've ever found that I liked. There is a few where I had to go down a half size but not often. And you're right...what is it about shoes always being out of stock. Ticks you off, don't it?

I've worn six inch heels for a Halloween costume. I'd wear heels of some sort everyday of my life if I could get away with it. I can't stand sneakers. It feels like my feet are dying by lack of oxygen when I wear them.

Icon - evangelin
Old 07-22-2006, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

miranda when you wore the 6inch heels how long where you in them? my feet hurt just thinking about it that's the kinda shoe i would wear sitting down.... i try to alternate heel lengths and flats so i don't jack up my feet...thank god for birkenstocks 'cause i love them! not the ugly ones..i prefer the mary jane style clogs...when my feet need a break i pop on my pink ones ...
Old 07-22-2006, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
miranda when you wore the 6inch heels how long where you in them? my feet hurt just thinking about it that's the kinda shoe i would wear sitting down.... i try to alternate heel lengths and flats so i don't jack up my feet...thank god for birkenstocks 'cause i love them! not the ugly ones..i prefer the mary jane style clogs...when my feet need a break i pop on my pink ones ...
I was in them for about four hours. It was hard as hell to walk in them. It felt like I was going to fall forwards because the heel was so much higher than the front of my foot. I sat most of the time when I wasn't going somewhere. lol. I alternate between heel sizes just because some heels don't match what I'm wearing. And I love flip flops and flat sandals too. Boots are fab. Sneakers just don't agree with me.

Icon - evangelin
Old 07-22-2006, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Leigh
And I love flip flops and flat sandals too. Boots are fab. Sneakers just don't agree with me.
we would have a hell of a time shoe shopping together!! i've already seen some of the boots for the fall and i'm getting ready for the sales
Old 07-22-2006, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
i swear there's some kind of rule that if you wear a certain shoe size, when you go shopping it will always be out of stock! i am generally a 9 1/2 but i have to wear a 9 if i wear nine west because they make theirs too big...it's weird 'cause if the heel is high (over 3 inches) i get a 10 so i have some room but nine west is the only brand i have to go down in size regardless of heel height...btw ya'll what's the highest heel you've worn? the highest i've worn is 4 1/2...

btw mouse since you have to special order your shoes do you get any type of discounts since i assume you have to get more than one pair at a time?
I never got a discount when buying shoes. I usually order all my shoes out of catalogues like Naturalizer since that's the only company I know of that sells size 4.

I wish I could wear knee high boots. They don't sell them in my size

I went clothes shopping today which left me really depressed. I wanted to buy a really nice summer dress but I ended up getting a shirt stupid hips.
Old 07-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
I never got a discount when buying shoes. I usually order all my shoes out of catalogues like Naturalizer since that's the only company I know of that sells size 4.

I wish I could wear knee high boots. They don't sell them in my size

I went clothes shopping today which left me really depressed. I wanted to buy a really nice summer dress but I ended up getting a shirt stupid hips.
naturalizer has some really nice shoes so at least you can have some style in there girl embrace your hips....it's a little known secret that the mirrors in the dressing rooms are made to make folks crazy...i swear it's not a self esteem booster at all 'cause you come out feeling like the only thing you should be wearing is a potato sack!! ...you'll find something so don't stress...

btw mouse check out www.zappos.com they have a wide selection of shoes and do a search in size 4 women's and see what they have.....

Last edited by meretwins; 07-22-2006 at 08:44 PM
Old 07-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for the link, mere.
naturalizer does have nice shoes. too bad I can't afford all of them

OMG I swear I said to my sis after going shopping that unless you're 90 lbs you ain't gonna look good in a dress. I wanted to find a cute summer dress and it was so frustrating. this is why I want to have a shopping spree with Emilie so she can take me to all the cool stores.
Old 07-22-2006, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

the thing with shopping is you just have to be patient because there is that outfit there that will work perfectly for your shape....you just have to look for the right cut an fit and that's the part that can be a big 'ol pain...