Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-21-2010, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

I think the majority are happy because the ending had more to do with the character reuniting. I think they are happy about *that*. But in terms of answers? There wasn't really an answer for it all...

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-21-2010, 12:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Over here it's kind of 50/50. A lot of people still want answers. Here's an interview with Damon and Carlton... Damon and Carlton Interview about the Finale and DVD | DarkUFO - LOST Homepage

It seems we're going to find out about Walts abilities and the pregnancy problems.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope the pregnancy problems being address also include what was going on with Aaron/Claire.

But I don't think it's good when producers need to use the dvd to answer unsolved questions instead of making time to answer them during the show's run.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

The DVD is a marketing thing - you want answers? Spend X number of dollars on this beautiful DVD set that comes with this and that....and it would be more than the other seasons ever were.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
The DVD is a marketing thing - you want answers? Spend X number of dollars on this beautiful DVD set that comes with this and that....and it would be more than the other seasons ever were.
marketing smarketing. They're poor storytellers.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Nah, they want more money...what better way than to make the viewers PAY for the answers?

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-29-2010, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True. I love the show, but I am sure someone will eventually buy the dvd and tell us the answers. I am not spending money for the answers. I already resigned myself to not knowing some answers, plus I liked the ending so that's enough for me.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 06-30-2010, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

I don't own any of the Lost DVDs so I won't exactly be paying for the last season.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-30-2010, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Obviously, these marketers haven't heard of youtube or fan sites cause that's where I'll find the answers I want.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Does anyone have animations of Claire/Aaron? Particularly, the S4 scene where Claire & Kate are folding laundry.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Nope sorry, maybe the Claire/Kate thread on Evi's board can help?

Over a month or two now since Lost finished. Does anyone still visit DarkUFO?
Old 07-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Leigh (View Post)

Yeah, i visit it every day... I want to know if there is sth new with the dvd extras but i like the site in general... I want to know what is going on with the rest of the cast as too...
Old 07-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Leigh (View Post)

I found the gif I was looking for. I thought more were made, but I guess not.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Woohoo! Emmy nominations are out!

LOST gets 13 Emmy Nominations

Quote:
Outstanding Drama Series
Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series: Lost, "The End" - Damon Lindelof, Writer; Carlton Cuse, Writer

Outstanding Lead Actor: Matthew Fox
Outstanding Supporting Actor: Terry O'Quinn, Michael Emerson
Outstanding Guest Actress In A Drama Series: Elizabeth Mitchell - Lost, "The End"

Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing For A Drama Series: Lost, "The End"
Outstanding Music Composition For A Series (Original Dramatic Score): Lost, "The End" - Michael Giacchino, Composer
Outstanding Special Class Programs: ABC's LOST Presents: Mysteries Of The Universe - The Dharma Initiative
Outstanding Sound Editing For A Series: Lost, "The End"
Outstanding Sound Mixing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (One Hour): Lost, "The End"
Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing For A Drama Series: Lost, "The End"
Yay for Matthew! He was amazing this season.

Yay Lost is definitely up for Best Drama! IMO a totally deserved nod. (And I personally hope it wins. Actually, I hope it wins everything. )

I so can't wait for the Emilie pictures. Heh.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Great Great Great Great!!!! Congratulations to every cast member who is nominated!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for Emilie's pics either!!!!!!!!