Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The only character I could see fans making a fuss about if he were to kill her is Regina.
And even then, most of the people who love Rumple hate Regina, so they won't mind.

Quote:
I don't understand that women get all the hatred but not the guy. I will never understand that.
Same. And this is common in EVERY fandom. The male lead does something despicable, fandom considers him a poor baby who's had a rough past. A female does the same thing he does, OR calls him out on whatever he did, and how dare she, she's a "b!tch" who needs to die.

Quote:
I don't want to see hate against Belle. She has every right to move on with Will or any other man.
This! I guess people don't like her being strong and independent, something they supposedly loved her for being previously. Now I want to see her make out with everyone on the show, mostly because she deserves it but also to stick it to the haters.

Probably posted this already but they are still my #1 babes (sorry for the hugeness):

x
Old 03-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

I really don't understand how fandoms can root for the male and not the female.

Love that art of Belle and Jefferson. I really hope Sebastan Stan comes back to the show in the near future.

Quote:
I guess people don't like her being strong and independent, something they supposedly loved her for being previously. Now I want to see her make out with everyone on the show, mostly because she deserves it but also to stick it to the haters.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 03-12-2015, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Belle/Jefferson look so good.

OMG if Belle got to make out with multiple men per ep I can see some people's heads exploding, including Rumps.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Makes me want it to happen even more Get it, Belle! (and it could be with both men AND women)

Oh my god, I still love the idea of this ship so much:

x
Old 03-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

^I didn't know this ship existed.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 03-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

I think it started because they were both prisoners of Regina's, and it could be possible that they were in cells next to each other at one point and were comforts to the other.

Also, they both had problems with their memories in SB.
Old 03-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I scrolled by real quick and thought he was Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock.

I'm all for a Jefferson/Belle/Graham threesome
Old 03-13-2015, 01:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giana (View Post)
I think it started because they were both prisoners of Regina's, and it could be possible that they were in cells next to each other at one point and were comforts to the other.
Ohhh, that's a trope I like. When one or both characters are imprisoned and a conversation/contact is happening without the characters seeing each other or even knowing who they are responding to. Could be a potential ally, could be the enemy...
Old 03-13-2015, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ but in the end they are allies, not enemies, and they help each other escape.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

It would have been interesting if he was still alive when we saw Belle in the asylum in SB.

Quote:
I'm all for a Jefferson/Belle/Graham threesome
I love the idea of Jefferson letting him know that Belle was still locked up. Plus the hotness factor.
Old 03-13-2015, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

there could've been a jefferson/graham rescue brigade.
Old 03-14-2015, 02:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Who are these handsome men storming my cell? Is this a vision? Am I really mental? Crap, I've been without a hairbrush for 28+ years.

Last edited by Mone; 03-14-2015 at 02:38 AM
Old 03-14-2015, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mone (View Post)
Who are these handsome men storming my cell? Is this a vision? Am I really mental? Crap, I've been without a hairbrush for 28+ years.
we must all look our best when handsome men break us out of jail.

and this time handsome men are ACTUALLY coming to rescue her, unlike Hook.
Old 03-14-2015, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

"Oops! I tripped and fell and now must be carried." Get it, Belle!

Quote:
and this time handsome men are ACTUALLY coming to rescue her, unlike Hook.
They can stop on the way and punch him in the face
Old 03-14-2015, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
They can stop on the way and punch him in the face
I support this.
I always did want a Hook/Jefferson bromance, but I'll support Jefferson punching Hook too.