Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2013, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Belle Unconventional Couples #1 - Because Emilie has chemistry with everybody.

This is the thread for all Belle romantic relationships, whether you really like it or just for fun. Feel free to include crossover ships as well.

Last edited by Giana; 02-11-2013 at 05:21 PM
Old 01-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you for the thread

I think so far the most romantic Belle UC pairing would be Belle/Jefferson, right?
Old 01-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Yup, and Belle/Ruby as well. Which is actually quite popular in the fandom, from what I've seen. I mean, I truly ship it (as well as Belle/Jefferson), so I don't mind

I've seen love for Hook/Belle lately, but I think that's only for pure hotness reasons, and not because they would actually make a good couple.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Belle/Ruby seems to be VERY popular. I am kind of keen on seeing Belle and Hook after Hook has been redeemed...if he can be.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-27-2013, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I think those two are most popular. I've seen a couple of Belle/Emma shippers around too.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
Belle/Ruby seems to be VERY popular. I am kind of keen on seeing Belle and Hook after Hook has been redeemed...if he can be.
Well, even if he IS ever redeemed, I don't know if I would like to see it happen. However, I wouldn't say no to them having a one-night stand or something

Belle/Emma is one I haven't thought of. They haven't had any kind of real interaction, have they?
Old 01-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think they have.

I can't ship Belle/Hook personally after 2x09.

the stars become us
Old 01-28-2013, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

No Emma and Belle never really had much of an interaction.

Oh I can see Hook and Belle. I'm not sure if he will ever be redeemed, he is quite fun as a bad guy.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-28-2013, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I would be very surprised if the writers managed to make a Hook/Belle romance believable. So far a relationship between them would be very unhealthy. On a strictly physical level, they're both hot. And I think Emilie's friendship with Colin is adorable. But yea, Hook has done too many sh**** things (to her) for me to jump on board.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, pretty Emma/Belle art!

And I agree, I wouldn't want Hook/Belle to really happen either. I was just saying that in some AU AU situation, they could have a one-night stand and then Belle could shoot him in revenge for what he did to her, hehe. Not that I would want that to happen either.
And aww, I've never really noticed Emilie's and Colin's friendship.

Upon rewatching A Land Without Magic last night, I've been seein the possibility of Jefferson/Belle more and more, even though he seems to be gone from the show.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
I am kind of keen on seeing Belle and Hook after Hook has been redeemed...if he can be.
I like Belle and Hook. And, so far, it does fall to the chemistry I see between Emilie and Colin. I thought the scene between Hook and Belle on the ship was the most compelling chemistry I've seen Emilie have with any of the OUAT actors she's shared scenes with. I don't know if tptb would ever have the fortitude to explore it though.

If Hook and Belle were moved onto a more equal footing with each other, I would be very interested in it. I'd give anything a chance if it had some good and thoughtful writing behind it. Heh.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And aww, I've never really noticed Emilie's and Colin's friendship.
There are cute twitter messages and candid photos of them.

Quote:
And, so far, it does fall to the chemistry I see between Emilie and Colin. I thought the scene between Hook and Belle on the ship was the most compelling chemistry I've seen Emilie have with any of the OUAT actors she's shared scenes with.
This scene

with dialog being muted is really hot.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Pearl (View Post)
I like Belle and Hook. And, so far, it does fall to the chemistry I see between Emilie and Colin. I thought the scene between Hook and Belle on the ship was the most compelling chemistry I've seen Emilie have with any of the OUAT actors she's shared scenes with. I don't know if tptb would ever have the fortitude to explore it though.

If Hook and Belle were moved onto a more equal footing with each other, I would be very interested in it. I'd give anything a chance if it had some good and thoughtful writing behind it. Heh.
LOL. Equal footing? I think Belle would probably have to beat it into him and then they might be on equal footing. But yes, they do have undeniable chemistry. Probably having to do with their friendship too.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-31-2013, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

That Belle/Emma graphic is so beautiful
Old 01-31-2013, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

There are very talented people out there. I could never get photoshop to work as well as some people.