Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-04-2006, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

Topic of the week: Come Share Your Davie Obsession!

Hey guys this is the topic for week #2 from 9/4- 9/11. So the question basically says it all when did you first become a fan of David?

For me it had to be when i saw him on Buffy the vampire slayer for the first time. I just thought he was the hottest guy on tv. I followed him around to his movies, to Angel and then Bones. When did you become a fan?

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Old 09-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same for me. I fell in love with him the first time he showed his face on BtVS. Since then I've seen about everything he's done.

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Old 09-04-2006, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

we're like stalkers or something. Beware david miranda and karyn are coming your way

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Old 09-19-2006, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also became a David fan back in s1 Buffy. I'm completely obsessed with him, got posters and pics covering my walls My parents think I'm
Icon: ?
Old 09-19-2006, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was a fan of David's since I first saw him on the BTVS pilot .. which was..what?.... almost 10 years ago now? I can't believe that. From his first scene, in the alley... even in my 13 year old mind back then.. I was like who is that hottie? Hehe. I LOVED him through my whole teenage years.. I thought he was just *so* talented and *so* goregous and he definitley stood out to me over most other actors on TV and in the movies.. But I dare say that that David didn't became a "full obessesion" of mine to the extreme it's become now until he started on Bones.. Ever since he started the show last year..... it brought my David love to like ....the next level,
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 09-19-2006, 08:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I recently became a David Fan, I always liked him on Buffy, but I was always more a Spike chick, then I recently bought all the seasons of Buffy, and got back into the Buffy thing, then I decided because I love James Marsters so much and I heard he was on an episode in Season 1 of Angel, that I'd b uy Season 1 of Angel so I did, and now the rest is history, I have all seasons of Angel now, and I now love David as equally as I love James, lol! Still like Spike better w/Buffy though, hahaha.
GRINT: Mmmh, I don’t know…. I had a little kissing scene before and that was a rather uncomfortable experience. The entire film team is standing around you and watching you. I can’t really say I’m looking forward to this. But it will probably be interesting to kiss Emma.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

ok, some of you know this.

but, I actually never saw him or knew him until December of 2004...*shakes head*

my boss, who's now a clsoe friend, showed me BtVS and I fell in love with him right away. I saw him and that was it. so, both his old series were over when I first saw him. I heard he had a new series, and followed him there. knew about 'These Girls'. saw it in theatre. and the rest is history.

Shauna: like you, 'Bones' was what really got me hooked on him. and I'll always follow him. no other actor has affected me like him and I honestly don't think any other will.

I tease my boss and say it's her fault, but if it wasn't for her, I would not only not know about David, but I wouldn't have met the people I've met thru being his fan. so, he's given me a lot without knowing it.

ok, little OT, but hey, that's me!
Old 09-23-2006, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

You only knew of David in 2004

Although people in my country still don't know who he is I think i'm like the only person who does

I love David on Bones, he is so funny and it show his talent. Angel did that too but we rarely saw funny Angel. I did become a fan of David during Buffy.

I'm still a huge B/A shipper and i don't think that'll ever change
Old 09-27-2006, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA4eva (View Post)
You only knew of David in 2004

I love David on Bones, he is so funny and it show his talent. Angel did that too but we rarely saw funny Angel. I did become a fan of David during Buffy.

I'm still a huge B/A shipper and i don't think that'll ever change
nope, had *no* idea who he was... boy, did I miss out, hey? I thank her all the itme for introducing me to him. he's given me a lot without knowing it...

I know what you mean. I see him on 'Bones' and can't help but smile at the way he's able to be more of himself. actually, I saw more of 'Angel' than 'Buffy'. I like him more with Cordy, personally, but that might come from the fact I saw him as he was older and not when he 1st started bk in the early 1990s... and like you, don't think it'll ever change.
Old 09-27-2006, 10:36 PM
Absolute Fan

i first started loving him when i saw him in angel it was the first time i had seen him well i saw him occasionally in buffy but i didnt really watch buffy that much
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
Old 09-29-2006, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think, for me personally, the episode that really made me go gagga over David - and B/A actually, was "Angel" in BTVS season 1. I mean, how can you not fall for a guy who kills his sire for you?!

Just thought i'd share
Old 12-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

So thanks to Court, i was reminded of this thread I'm leaving it up for you guys to decide if we should keep it as topic of the week or change it to Topic of the Month

Lemme know
Old 12-14-2007, 04:15 AM
Master Fan

Im not fussed
Old 12-14-2007, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

I knew him from Buffy but in that time I was really really young (like, 10 years old? xD Don't remember but I was an innocent girl and I don't even knew what a hot guy was )
Then, I saw him in Angel and I became a little addicted once I became a little... A/C shipper.. I thought he was cute and a little hot..
Just to spice up things a little bit I started to watch Bones and there was it: when I became a real DB fan.. maybe a little late but he caught me.. the character bla bla.. made me wanted to know David better.. and today I'm a very satisfied "costumer" Ok ok, Fan -.-' xD
Conclusion that I got for being his fan: He's hot! xD
Old 12-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's cute

We'll start a new topic on Monday