Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-20-2004, 02:13 AM
Elite Fan

Episode Discussion: Not Fade Away

Quote:
From The WB:

Angel (David Boreanaz) and company spend the day as if it were their last as they prepare to bring down the evil Circle of the Black Thorn. Putting their lives on the line, Spike (James Marsters) confronts a demon cult, Lorne (Andy Hallett) faces off with Lindsay (Christian Kane), Gunn (J. August Richards) takes on an evil senator and Angel battles Hamilton (Adam Baldwin), the henchman of the Senior Partners.

Vincent Kartheiser guest stars as Connor. Jeffrey Bell directed the episode written by Jeffrey Bell & series creator Joss Whedon.

Old 05-20-2004, 06:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

I cant believe that was the last episode of angel that i would ever see. This episode was great but sad at the same time, i couldnt believe my eyes as to what happened durning the episode.
Marissa: Thank You
Old 05-20-2004, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

I liked most of the episode. There were parts I didn't like, but overall, I think it was a pretty good episode. I just don't think it works very well as a series finale.

I didn't like the fact that Wes got killed. I knew that someone was going to die in the ep, but to be honest, I was hoping it would be Harmony.

I really didn't like the fact that Lorne shot Lindsey like that. That was against his character, in my opinion. I don't think Lorne would have done that, although, from the way Angel was talking back at W&H with Eve, it sounds like he had planned it all along. Still, I don't like that Lorne did it. Maybe, though, it was because of this "one last job" that Lorne decided to leave the group. I don't know.

I like the fact that Illyria told Gunn to "try not to die" and that she said she felt uncontrollable grief for Wes.

It was somehow fitting that Connor was there to help Angel battle Hamilton, though it was a bit too easy to end it with Angel sucking his blood and then snapping his neck. I didn't care for that. After such a great battle, he ended up just snapping the guy's neck. Not very believable, especially considering that Hamilton was supposedly immortal.

I wanted to see more of the dragon. Is it the same one that came through the portal in The Gift?

I hope that they do get at least one TV movie made, otherwise, I will feel as though we didn't get a good ending.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

I haven't seen this ep, yet...

My cousin taped it for me, and I am going to watch it when she sends it to me..

Claudia
Old 05-25-2004, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Well, she needs to hurry up and send it to you!
Old 06-11-2004, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

I just got the tape, and I am going to watch it this weekend!!

Claudia