Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-17-2006, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The CODF (Crazy-Obsessed David Fans) Asylum#1-There is no pill that could help us!

WELCOME TO THE 1ST CODF "CRAZY-OBSESSED DAVID FAN'S" ASYLUM THREAD!

Welcome to the CODF Asylum. What's the CODF Asylum you ask? A support group for Crazily Obsessed David Fans. We are not just your average fans. We are crazy about David and we are PROUD of it. Clearly we need help, but since there is no pill in sight that can cure us, let us all come together and obsess and fangirl over one of the sexiest men ever alive on the planet!

RULES TO LIVE BY
1) Sharing your unhealthy David obsession with your fellow posters
2) Fangirling & Squeeing - A MUST
3) Posting sexy pics and eveything beyond- YES PLEASE!
4) Use the following smilies as MUCH as you please:

and

++

The CODF ASYLUM PATIENTS
1) CTUgal21 (Shauna)
2) SusanXG (Susan)
3) Angel2005 (Francie)
4) BA4eva (Jenna)
5) Evenstar1002 (Nat)
6) ***Liz***
7) DavidDominic4Ever (Ang)
8) buffyandspike4eva (Nikki)
9) Thrill of Hope
10) booth&brennan
11) LittleWillow
12) treee
13) Tiguhgirl
wanna be a patient, just ask!

++

THE CODF THEME SONG

I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred

I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan

And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing

I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that

I'm a model you know what I mean
I shake my little touche on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my

'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean
I shake my little touche on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat
Poor pussy poor pussy cat
I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me

And I'm too sexy for this song

++

REMEBMBER:
Don't be shy! Admittance is always the first step!

I know better
But I still feel you all around icon

Last edited by fall like stars; 04-16-2007 at 09:08 PM
Old 10-17-2006, 04:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

This thread is a riot! Sign me up!
Old 10-17-2006, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

yes, please. sign me up, too!
Old 10-17-2006, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

AWWW.. thanks for joining in on the fun girls!

You girls are both now patients @ The CODF Asylum.

Hehehe.. I knew you'd get a kick out of the idea, Susan. I saw a similar idea over @ the Jenson Ackles board last night..... and I thought it would be PERFECT here.
I know better
Old 10-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome thread Shauna! Sign me up please!
Icon: ?
Old 10-17-2006, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Adding you to the list hun!

So ......anyone do any David obsessing today??
I know better
Old 10-17-2006, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTUgal21 (View Post)
So ......anyone do any David obsessing today??
oh, did I *ever*!

I xfer'ed 12 files I had into VCD...they're clips of David from yrs gone by! from 2004 until 2006...over an hr worth. burned them to a CD-R and watched them on my TV...hehe. get in these moods lately...

so, cleaned out my h/d *and* watched David for an hr...what more can I ask for...? hmmm, except to actually *meet* the guy...not much.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ahhh...sure sounds like you enjoyed your day there Francie. What a fantastic way to spend it...watching and drooling over David.. Ahhhh..does that man even realize how effing HOT he is!!? I think not.

I did some obsessing myself today and last night. I was watching some Booth&Brennan clips I have on my computer and I couldn't get over how goodlooking he was. I mean.. everytime I see him.. I'm amazed. At his smile.. his eyes. I need help I know! It's a mystery to me ...how someone can be that handsome, sexy, funny, and charming all at once. He just has everything to me..... and I had to stop watching the clips..b/c I was starting to think some impure thoughts and it was beginning to get to be too much for me to handle.
I know better
Old 10-17-2006, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ahhh...sure sounds like you enjoyed your day there Francie. What a fantastic way to spend it...watching and drooling over David.. Ahhhh..does that man even realize how effing HOT he is!!? I think not.
I ask myself the same question *all* the time, hun. I rewatched his appearance on 'the view' from May of this yr. man, he *knows* Star Jones said something like 'whatever he's doing is working'...he responded with 'I love it. it's classic.' hehe. the smile on his face said it all. the man knows he's gorgeous. hve to rewatch*again* to get the exact phrasing...like that's a hardship...hehe

Quote:
I did some obsessing myself today and last night. I was watching some Booth&Brennan clips I have on my computer and I couldn't get over how goodlooking he was. I mean.. everytime I see him.. I'm amazed. At his smile.. his eyes. I need help I know! It's a mystery to me ...how someone can be that handsome, sexy, funny, and charming all at once. He just has everything to me..... and I had to stop watching the clips..b/c I was starting to think some impure thoughts and it was beginning to get to be too much for me to handle.
hey, sweetie...if you need help, so do I. *raises hand*

I know what you mean tho. doesn't matter how often I see a clip...every time it's like I've seen it for the 1st time. I'm almost 35, and you know what? that man turns me into a 15 yr old girl with a star crush... not that many guys can do that for me, I tell ya, they have to be special for me to feel this way. and like you, his smile...his eyes...his smile...his arms...his smile...his voice...did I say his smile? hehe. they *all* do soemthing for me. I can only iamgine how I'd be if I ever met him...Michael Shanks was bad enuf...

and impure thoughts...? ahh, sweetheart, I think we've *all* had them where David is concerned...hehe
Old 10-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

I didn't have any real time to obsess over David or really anything today. I was too busy yelling at my 12 year old students!
Old 10-17-2006, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Francie- I know exaclty what you mean sweetie. I feel like... I myself am ...past the age of fangirling this hard over a celebrity.. but David makes me feel like a 14 year old girl with a movie star crush or something.. .. I swear.. But you're right.. not that many men have had this kind of effect on me.. so that makes David REALLY special.

Susan- Oh well that sucks! Well.. just think of David posing with Curious George and that should put a smile on your face!

And now.. I'm going to leave us all a little gift.. and might I say.. Look at his arms! Those are nice arms to have!

Let us all bow down to his hottness!
I know better
Old 10-18-2006, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Francie- I know exaclty what you mean sweetie. I feel like... I myself am ...past the age of fangirling this hard over a celebrity.. but David makes me feel like a 14 year old girl with a movie star crush or something.. .. I swear.. But you're right.. not that many men have had this kind of effect on me.. so that makes David REALLY special.
can *finally* post this...*grumble* FF is acting weird lately.

OMG! don't I *ever* feel that way...*shekaes head* like I said b4, David is the *only* man who makes me feel this. and *all* my friends indulge me whenever I talk about him. some *don't* see the atttraction (to each their own), but they respect the way I feel about him. one friend even ustands it. for me, I think it *might* have something to do with the fact I'm now divorced. and David represents everything I miss...family... even with that factored in, he's *still* the sexiest...most handsome...sexiest...caring...did I say sexiest? man I've *ever* seen. *NOBODY* comes close in my mind...*EVER*!

Quote:
And now.. I'm going to leave us all a little gift.. and might I say.. Look at his arms! Those are nice arms to have!

Let us all bow down to his hottness!
*bows down*

yupperz, that they *are*...wow.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Francie- I defintley understand you. I think because I'm single.. .. I'm just looking for the perfect man, hehe.. and David is just my ideal. Not only he so sexy and amazingly handsome with the most beautiful eyes & smile.... but his personality!!!!.. geez.. he's just SO full of life.. and that sense of humor???! WOW.. You would never have a bored night around him.. he would just make you laugh all the time. And he just seems like the sweetest Dad alive.. He just has everything I find desirable about a man.

OH yes.. .

I've never seen a man make a pair of jeans look that hot..

Formal David..

Looking sexy in leather..

The cutest Dad around!
I know better
Old 10-18-2006, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Francie- I defintley understand you. I think because I'm single.. .. I'm just looking for the perfect man, hehe.. and David is just my ideal. Not only he so sexy and amazingly handsome with the most beautiful eyes & smile.... but his personality!!!!.. geez.. he's just SO full of life.. and that sense of humor???! WOW.. You would never have a bored night around him.. he would just make you laugh all the time. And he just seems like the sweetest Dad alive.. He just has everything I find desirable about a man.

ok, where were you in 2004 when I 1st discovered David...?

and yup, he *is* the perfect man. ITA. his pesoanlity is one of a kind. the eyes and smile are just the icing on the cake, ya know? and when I see him with Jaden...I just melt. I rewatched his 'American Idol' appearance where he was with Jaden and all I could do was smile...he *SOOOO* s that little boy. it does your heart good to see it.

and yup.. is the only word to describe the pix you posted.

ok, a few treats from me

the smile that melts my heart...

and there's just something about a man in a holster esp David.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

He is so hot!

I could stare at pix of him alllllll day. If only i could get paid to look at him that way i won't have to go to work
Icon: ?