Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2004, 10:47 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TRexx:
<STRONG>...such as Mozilla 1.6 (install the minimal "Browser only" option), which can coexist with your current Web software.</STRONG>
Ah. I used Firefox for awhile, but it didn't work so well for me personally, so I'm back to IE now. Thanks for paying us a visit though.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:45 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eidolon14:
<STRONG>
Ah. I used Firefox for awhile, but it didn't work so well for me personally, so I'm back to IE now. Thanks for paying us a visit though.</STRONG>
Most folks can view my screen caps just fine with IE. The problem you're having is that there's something fudging with your browser's connection to the Web, possibly an intervening proxy server. Mozilla can be configured to connect directly to the Web (without bypassing your firewall), and it doesn't have the quirks of all the backdoors and spyware that MS builds into IE, and Mozilla is generally considered to be the most Web "compatible" of all the browsers. I also like its built-in cookie manager and pop-ups blocker.

I'll probably post screen caps in this Simpsons forum again when there's another high-profile guest star.

--------------
Old 04-05-2004, 07:44 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TRexx:
<STRONG>I'll probably post screen caps in this Simpsons forum again when there's another high-profile guest star.</STRONG>
Very cool. Did you cap them from a download or did you get it directly as it aired?
Old 05-16-2004, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

The episode is re-airing today (5/16).