Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-12-2007, 12:04 PM
New Fan

Have you seen this yet?

Hey everyone-

I'm running this new site called CoolStartUp.info Bascially it's a customizable homepage. It's got a google search, your favorite news links, a link to your email, and all that kind of stuff.

I'm making skins for all sorts of bands, movies, and tv shows. There's many other themes on the site, and I'm doing more skins every day. If you go to the main page you can see which are the most popular right now. I would love to see the Simpsons theme be number one that would be great.

Anyways, the idea for these pages is you can just make one of them your homepage. That way you'll have all the links you need everytime you open up your browser. And the page will look cool because it has a show like the Simpsons on it.

Let me know what you guys think! There's more coming every day. Oh, and please help me spread the word! If people could repost this in different places and tell your friends and stuff, that would be really cool.

And best of all it's all free. No spyware or adds either, check it out, I'm real proud of it.

Thanks for your support you guys. You rock.