Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2015, 01:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

It just had to be the best one in a million jobs and for a chance like a starring in a huge production with Meryl Streep. His next step was taking acting lessons and auditioning for supporting roles. Gaining confidence in himself was sure a good thing because he not in the habit to just do the self-promotion. If his friend could get them a ticket to the lecture about professional workers and how they were in a new place with a promising offer that he was meant to consider the next alternative level. Unhappy about the information he got from his friend, he went to the place where information about the new studio were the only ones that could be there. Colin finally realized that the needed pass to enter because there was a good chance that he could find a role that suited him.
When he came back home he felt weird about a certain audition scene he had seen at the casting call with the older actors. Unsure what he should do he went to the next table and tried talking to the other gypsy who had a new look for the next audition with the new set director.
He decided to forget the whole audition for that job and see what he could get instead. It's surely done.
icon by
Closed Thread   Post New Thread