Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2023, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Last year the pens were scattered all over the desk. This day was not going to be a warm one. When my new cat was sleeping, the rest of us were watching a commercial. The ball was not a toy. On a sunny afternoon the dog was not ready to be there. On our second vacation in the year, everyone was not happy. However, another day was not really the best time for a little spice. The car was not a new one, but it worked. Colin was usually happy about the children, but when he became a bit sad and gloomy because of the storm. In a surprising event, the new member ate some berries and cake. As we were watching the movies and the fun began, some of the kids were eager for more. When everyone decided to be a bit noisy about the new movie with music and songs, they clapped. The dog was hungry. It would just be a new way to be the better guy. As we were looking at the other side, somebody read the new novel. If a cat was not to eat the rest of the food, then it should be okay for it to leave. In our little world of calm and peace, it was often great. When I was reading a magazine, the boy who lived was unhappy. Over the next few hours, everyone was stopping what we were doing. As we were leaving the new house, storms were passing dangerously close. On the way to the car, we saw a new and amazing looking bike. The dog and I were playing with a toy after dinner. My usual day was not starting to be the best day. Ending the current day with a hot drink was satisfying. The carrots were

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 11-12-2023, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Last year the pens were scattered all over the desk. This day was not going to be a warm one. When my new cat was sleeping, the rest of us were watching a commercial. The ball was not a toy. On a sunny afternoon the dog was not ready to be there. On our second vacation in the year, everyone was not happy. However, another day was not really the best time for a little spice. The car was not a new one, but it worked. Colin was usually happy about the children, but when he became a bit sad and gloomy because of the storm. In a surprising event, the new member ate some berries and cake. As we were watching the movies and the fun began, some of the kids were eager for more. When everyone decided to be a bit noisy about the new movie with music and songs, they clapped. The dog was hungry. It would just be a new way to be the better guy. As we were looking at the other side, somebody read the new novel. If a cat was not to eat the rest of the food, then it should be okay for it to leave. In our little world of calm and peace, it was often great. When I was reading a magazine, the boy who lived was unhappy. Over the next few hours, everyone was stopping what we were doing. As we were leaving the new house, storms were passing dangerously close. On the way to the car, we saw a new and amazing looking bike. The dog and I were playing with a toy after dinner. My usual day was not starting to be the best day. Ending the current day with a hot drink was satisfying. The carrots were eaten.