Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Have to answer the above question as well, I'd go with TITANIC.

Anywho, to the question at hand....hmm, I think...Irish accent(though both would no doubt be hott).

Lets say(as we dont really know for sure), that James watched The Oscars last night. Who did he want to win best actor? Leo DiCaprio or Ryan Gosling? & or Will Smith? ((Yes I know, other great actors in the catagory, but Im a bit bitter that none of them won so they get to be the only nominees for this question)).
Old 02-26-2007, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't actually see any of those performances...so This is just a pure guess...but I think the theme of a man trying to get a better life for his son would resonate with James a lot so if Will Smith handed in a good performance for it...I think James would be partial to that movie.

Do you think James eats dessert first or last?
Old 02-27-2007, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm well you would know wouldn't you Kate. You ate dinner with him.

I'd say last.

Is James a white after labour day kinda fella or not?
Old 02-27-2007, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

Tp be honest,James was very interested in the food. First question to us was "What's good to eat (at the buffet table) ? " It was just standard buffet food (meaning not good,not bad) and he repeated "No,seriously....what's the best thing there?"
He then proceeded to get a plate of a variety of things...and he just picked at it. A bite here,a bite there, most was still there when he was done. And actually,I remember he didn't get a dessert at all. Now whether this is how he normally eats or just how he eats when he's the big center of attention (every person there wanted to ask him a direct question so this was very much a "working dinner" for him) , I don't know.

James would definitely wear white after labor day,if he wanted to. Probably not that much "white" in his closet besides a t-shirt but ,at heart, he is not very interested in being "fashionable". Lots of his clothes he either had forever or someone gave him.

Would James rather be remembered for his role as Spike....or for a long body of work in films?
Old 02-27-2007, 08:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think he may not be able to choose actually. Cause, surely he'd loved to be remembered for all his works throughout his career. But, the Spike character, is simply one of the greatest TV characters ever written & was/is loved by so many, & to be remembered as playing him would be an honor. So...I really can't answer that, someone else can, lol.

James at the beach(with yourself), playing the water, all wet & yummy looking. Or, James first thing in the morning, waking up(next to yourself of course)?
Old 02-28-2007, 06:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

that was WAY easy, first thing in the morning!!!!!

James taking a bath or James taking a shower??
(Its not because i think hes dirty, ok)
Old 02-28-2007, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

A shower......

James thanking you in his Oscar speech or "thanking you" later that night privately? :eyeybrows:
Old 02-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Don't suppose my husband is going to go for the "private thank you session"...but I'd be completely thrilled if James thanked me in his Oscar acceptance speech. Probably go something along the lines of ...and I couldn't have done it without the love and support of my long time fans....the little people....What ??!! At 5 foot,1 inch in height,I think I'd fit into that group...James has actually said that he loves me because I make him feel tall!

So,would you rather be a "special guest of James'" at one of his concerts or at his next play?
Old 03-01-2007, 01:53 AM
Master Fan

I'd be thrilled to by either one but I would chose a concert.

Would you rather see James do another TV show or stick to doing more movies?
Old 03-01-2007, 07:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think I'd choose TV- show, but thats because it would mean hes on atl once/week, with something new unseen.

Rather see James play good guy or bad guy?
Old 03-01-2007, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I want a good guy from him now.

James on Greys Anatomy or House?
Old 03-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Um,....House.

James to do a movie with David Boreanaz or with SMG?
Old 03-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

David...because I was really getting into that "Buddy" vibe they had going when Angel was ending and would have liked to have had more.

If you could hang out with James,do you think you'd like to have done it now or in 1997? (you would be the same age you are now)
Old 03-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Loyal Fan

wow, I haven't been on this board in forever, I feel like the prodigal child, lol.
Um, I would have to say now, just cause I think he had gotten hotter every year, lol.
Ok, so which would you rather see, James doing more horror/action roles or romance/comedy?
Old 03-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

For myself,I'd prefer the romance/comedy.(though I see the horror genre ones are very popular right now.) But nobody does blushing new love like James can. Can not wait to see that on a full-sized movie screen. yum

If James wasn't an actor....would he be a good policeman or a bank robber?