Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-09-2008, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Fanged Four Appreciation: B/C They were a bloody vampire family

This is a thread to appreciate the vampire family of Darla, Angelus, Drusilla, and Spike.
Oh Lord have you walked away? Have you walked away from me?
///Icon///

Last edited by Goddess_of_Mischief; 06-09-2008 at 07:29 AM
Old 06-09-2008, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thought I'd post the link to my favorite Fanged Four vid:

YouTube - BtVS/Ats: Spike, Drusilla, Angel and Darla, "Forever Young"
///Icon///
Old 06-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love those pics

I remember how sweet they were in Innocence, when Spike and Dru were so happy to have their family reunited, when Angelus came back.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by callace (View Post)
I love those pics

I remember how sweet they were in Innocence, when Spike and Dru were so happy to have their family reunited, when Angelus came back.
I loved that to. All three of them laughting together.
///Icon///
Old 06-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Am I wrong to be mostly just happy for them, when I possibly should feel sorry for Buffy too?
Old 06-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Am I wrong to be mostly just happy for them, when I possibly should feel sorry for Buffy too?
No, cause I was.

I was happy for Spike and Drusilla, and Angel became an interesting character as Angelus. Now I wonder how Darla would have fit into the dynamic during season two if she wasn't dead at the time.
///Icon///
Old 06-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is a really good Fanged Four vid: Video Vampires - vampires, buffy, angel, spike, darla - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
///Icon///
Old 06-09-2008, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Darla was dead, killed by Angel, for Buffy's sake (oops. the closet bangel in me is coming out again. I am sorry. I'll keep her locked up)

But I cant help comparing that to Spike's attempt to dust his sire for Buffy. One of the rare times when i have to admit that Angel's go at it is coming out in a better light;9
Old 06-10-2008, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, Darla was dead, killed by Angel, for Buffy's sake (oops. the closet bangel in me is coming out again. I am sorry. I'll keep her locked up)

But I cant help comparing that to Spike's attempt to dust his sire for Buffy. One of the rare times when i have to admit that Angel's go at it is coming out in a better light;9
And Buffy was also a Darla subsitute.

And I think Spike could never stake Drusilla, not even for Buffy, he loved Drusilla to much. Angel and Darla, did love each other, but not enough they wouldn't leave each other to get killed or try to kill the other.
///Icon///
Old 06-10-2008, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikaDawson (View Post)
And Buffy was also a Darla subsitute.

And I think Spike could never stake Drusilla, not even for Buffy, he loved Drusilla to much. Angel and Darla, did love each other, but not enough they wouldn't leave each other to get killed or try to kill the other.
Spike looked rather ready to do it. he seemed to have that twisted idea that it would impress Buffy, so If Buffy had actually been impressed by his offer, and told him that she would love him to do that, do you still think he couldn't have gone through with it?

that last sentence of yours didnt make an awful lot of sense. they did love each other, but not enough. enough for what? and wouldnt try to kill each other? wasnt that exactly what they did in the ep Angel?
Old 06-10-2008, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Spike looked rather ready to do it. he seemed to have that twisted idea that it would impress Buffy, so If Buffy had actually been impressed by his offer, and told him that she would love him to do that, do you still think he couldn't have gone through with it?

that last sentence of yours didnt make an awful lot of sense. they did love each other, but not enough. enough for what? and wouldnt try to kill each other? wasnt that exactly what they did in the ep Angel?
I think you'd have to watch Angel to understand, since you can see their dynamic more. They loved each other, but they didn't love each other more than themselves is what I meant.

And I still think he couldn't kill Dru even in that scenrio. I think the only time he would be able to kill Drusilla, is in a split second decision if she was trying to harm someone he loved.
///Icon///
Old 06-10-2008, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think you'd have to watch Angel to understand, since you can see their dynamic more. They loved each other, but they didn't love each other more than themselves is what I meant.

And I still think he couldn't kill Dru even in that scenrio. I think the only time he would be able to kill Drusilla, is in a split second decision if she was trying to harm someone he loved.
So you think he would have chickened out? even if Buffy would applaud it? Yet another scheme he didnt think though to the end then?

Dru did try to kill Buffy, in Crush
Old 06-10-2008, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So you think he would have chickened out? even if Buffy would applaud it? Yet another scheme he didnt think though to the end then?

Dru did try to kill Buffy, in Crush
I do. That was the woman who saved him from his misreable human exsistance, who he loved and took care of for a century. I really don't think he could kill her.

And yeah she did, but like I said, it would have to be a split second decision, one that he didn't think about he just did, like a reflex.
///Icon///
Old 06-10-2008, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I do. That was the woman who saved him from his misreable human exsistance, who he loved and took care of for a century. I really don't think he could kill her.

And yeah she did, but like I said, it would have to be a split second decision, one that he didn't think about he just did, like a reflex.
split second decision. that would be like him

It really stuck with me that speech he gave about how much Dru mattered to him. And he seemed beyond upset that Buffy wasnt the least touched by his offering.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
split second decision. that would be like him

It really stuck with me that speech he gave about how much Dru mattered to him. And he seemed beyond upset that Buffy wasnt the least touched by his offering.
Well, if I was him I would be to, considered how much he was offering. She didn't realize exactly how much it took for him to say that, or to even think it.
///Icon///